vlog | bad news, chicken kabob recipe, & dollar tree makeup - AL goes sideways to fit in frame -

kiwifarms.net
I've always said that little Hyundai is the fucking MVP of the Amberverse. Imagine that car chugging down Nicholasville Road with the front fenders literally sparking on the asphalt because there's nearly a half-ton of mentally stunted hambeasts in the front and a hundred pounds of tasteless, useless tat in the back. Hyundai should stick that car in a museum as a testament to modern machinery.

Not sure if D&D ever gets in the back seat when they visit but that would put it over a ton. Also Rafe & Hannah, I'm not even sure could fit in the back seat. Then add in all of the junk and food she buys and fills the trunk with.

Lesbian Sleepover

Party Announcement
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You step up to get out? I don't get that.
You gently step over the frame of the van to exit. When you enter you kind of go down a little but the seat height and other dimensions, along with the giant front windshield , you have an incredible view to the world. I spent some long 8 hour drives in the cargo version two years ago. I'd go to get gas and be like "oh yeah I'm sitting lower than I realize". Magic of the build design.

Beetus Knuckles

Scopely has one hell of a business model!
kiwifarms.net
One of the things that pisses me off about Amber is that she spends so frivolously on junk, but the minute she needs to make a necessary purchase, she clams up. $300 at Target fir eareens and journals is fine, but that same $300 for a car payment--No way boo boo!

In KY, people drive more because things are so spread out geographically. I bet their car has way over 100k miles on it from all of the binge runs, and it has definitely been ridden hard and most routine maintenance has probably gone undone. When anything tears up, their first stop is to ask the guy at the counter at Autozone rather than, say, a real mechanic.

Amber should take the plunge and get a small SUV. It'd be more comfortable and she could build her credit. But who the fuck am I kidding. That makes way too much sense.

some cunt

fan with a short attention span
kiwifarms.net
I actually kind of like Becky's drawings, even though they're basically doodles with no further artistic education because hey, it's more effort than we can ever expect from Hamberlynn doing anything since ever. Those kabobs though, how fucking wet and disgusting are those? The meat should have been marinated and then everything else popped onto the skewers to grill, but fuck knows these hogs just shove everything down their frog-like gullets. It amazes me about the fatties that all of their food looks dire, sans Chantal who actually seems to make edible and at times even appealing-looking food.

Edit: Also fuck, is anybody else really beginning to hate Hamberlynn going YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMM? I've noticed it in the last few videos. Bitch you don't need any more nom-noms.

Last edited:

Fleasburger

Not enough fatties to watch.
kiwifarms.net
Everyone is speculating a new car and I say a Lincoln Town Car or Mercury Grand Marquis would be best, because those are enormous inside and out, and fit a lot of old and disabled people perfectly. Hamber would have plenty of room for her and her sped son. With room for a while hoard of groceries and items in the trunk.

Xenomorph

I pulled off your wings, and I laughed.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Everyone is speculating a new car and I say a Lincoln Town Car or Mercury Grand Marquis would be best, because those are enormous inside and out, and fit a lot of old and disabled people perfectly. Hamber would have plenty of room for her and her sped son. With room for a while hoard of groceries and items in the trunk.
Just get a flat bed truck so we can drop the facade and haul er giant caboose in the cargo bed and end this lie

phoenixrrt762

kiwifarms.net
Does Kentucky not have annual state car inspections? If they do, they'll need to replace the tires to pass it. If they don't, well....... just how long have they been driving around with bald tires? That's crazy reckless considering Amber only wears a seatbelt for the camera.
Years ago.....believe it or not....no. Just a yearly tax on the car. Crazy, huh? Now, if they have changed the laws since 2007, I don’t know.

I am not going to watch the video. Her videos are clickbait and boring.
So what is the bad news ?
Last video she made us feel for her childhood. Now what ?
I never watch the vids anymore. They are godawful boring. I just like to read everyone’s comments when I have time, you all are too funny☺️