vlog | bad news, chicken kabob recipe, & dollar tree makeup - AL goes sideways to fit in frame -

Ducky!

Don’t make me declare Jihad on you!
kiwifarms.net
I looked up the passenger weight limit for a 2012 Hyundai (Idk the exact model of her car so I just went with a standard 5 seater Sonata because it should be similar).

Vehicle capacity weight:
904 lbs. (410 kg)
(Vehicle capacity weight is the maximum combined weight of occupants and cargo).

How the actual fuck is the car still running

wilderbeans

Queen of Autists
kiwifarms.net
I looked up the passenger weight limit for a 2012 Hyundai (Idk the exact model of her car so I just went with a standard 5 seater Sonata because it should be similar).

Vehicle capacity weight:
904 lbs. (410 kg)
(Vehicle capacity weight is the maximum combined weight of occupants and cargo).

You can’t even fit two death fats in that!!!! What a Piece of shit.

Lesbian Sleepover

Party Announcement
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Vehicle capacity weight:
904 lbs. (410 kg)

Good show me! Somewhere in another Fred for a video I found similar facts maybe a year year and a half ago not important. I always like to see these things and be reminded that they are already with all the junk in the car and the two of them at the limit for the lovingly dubbed pork wagon.

Like I spoil it before if you've never use the vehicle to tow something it's a different kind of driving... There's a certain way you lean into the gas in a certain way you get off of it and ease into the brakes and I just don't see that happening here. Perhaps maybe that's where these two lunatics went ; perhaps you old Hyundai finally gave up the ghost!

dacwcman68

Local tard forgot password to account
kiwifarms.net

Vehicle capacity weight:
904 lbs. (410 kg)

Based on the front dashboard, it doesn't look like a Sonata, maybe a base-model elantra or, most likely due to its cheapness, a mid to late-2010s Accent. Either of those would have a substantially lower carrying capacity I'd imagine

wilderbeans

Queen of Autists
kiwifarms.net
Based on the front dashboard, it doesn't look like a Sonata, maybe a base-model elantra or, most likely due to its cheapness, a mid to late-2010s Accent. Either of those would have a substantially lower carrying capacity I'd imagine
Good show me! Somewhere in another Fred for a video I found similar facts maybe a year year and a half ago not important. I always like to see these things and be reminded that they are already with all the junk in the car and the two of them at the limit for the lovingly dubbed pork wagon.

Like I spoil it before if you've never use the vehicle to tow something it's a different kind of driving... There's a certain way you lean into the gas in a certain way you get off of it and ease into the brakes and I just don't see that happening here. Perhaps maybe that's where these two lunatics went ; perhaps you old Hyundai finally gave up the ghost!
Do you mean you step on the gas and brakes gingerly so that the whole freaking trailer doesn’t bust in through your back window?

mekalekahi

It would mess up my metabolism
kiwifarms.net
I think it's been said that her car is an Accent. Not sure of the year, though.

Its a Hyundai accent. I have the same car and mines 2013, looks identical inside.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
It's her usual MO. She's sitting back enjoying everyone's speculation. When she feels like it she will come back with a clickbait title and then say she's not going to talk about what the supposed problem is.

Lather, rinse, repeat.
I take a slighly different view. She might be enjoying everyone speculation, but at the end of the day, her income is greatly reduced by not posting. The longer she waits , the less income she gets. She might have wanted to take a break and save some money to compensate but saving and planning are not in Amber’s DNA. I do agree though that at her next video, she will tell us that something happened but won’t share it with us. Unfortunately for her, we have been there before.

funtimesrun56

kiwifarms.net
I take a slighly different view. She might be enjoying everyone speculation, but at the end of the day, her income is greatly reduced by not posting. The longer she waits , the less income she gets. She might have wanted to take a break and save some money to compensate but saving and planning are not in Amber’s DNA. I do agree though that at her next video, she will tell us that something happened but won’t share it with us. Unfortunately for her, we have been there before.
I dont know, the videos are starting to break 100k again. Unfortunately her clickbaiting titles are drawing ppl in.

Cereal Killer

the Sprite Zero of evil
kiwifarms.net
Everyone is speculating a new car and I say a Lincoln Town Car or Mercury Grand Marquis would be best, because those are enormous inside and out, and fit a lot of old and disabled people perfectly. Hamber would have plenty of room for her and her sped son. With room for a while hoard of groceries and items in the trunk.

If they could find one of those in good condition that would be a good choice, but...it’s still going to need preventative maintenance and work to keep it tip top. I think best would be a decommissioned police Crown Vic, still the Ford panther platform, but a little more beefed up. I think those are getting harder to find now since cops seem to be moving to Dodge Chargers, and I honestly don’t know what their heavy use track record is.

Do you mean you step on the gas and brakes gingerly so that the whole freaking trailer doesn’t bust in through your back window?

It’s been a while since I’ve towed, but I remember when looking for a tow vehicle in the past that I was told that getting a load moving was easy, stopping and turning not so much. When a vehicle is loaded to capacity, brakes would be the biggest potential issue.

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Guys, I have a theory.

Car mechanics, if the car is in bad enough shape, cannot legally let you leave in the lot via driving that vehicle.

This usually happens if a car is actually totalled after an accident, but chugging along with several deathfats for so long might have really taken a toll. Bald tires are probably the least of the problems.

Anyway, no car means no shopping and apparently amberlynn is too stupid to think of anything besides shopping or mookbongs, but she doesnt want to admit that she gained weight yet, so her ego would prevent her from a mookbong.

Yeah I could definitely see the car breaking down but wouldn’t that make for good content? I know amber doesn’t make sense but you’d think she’d wanna vlog going to the car lot and stuff.
As it has been mentioned previously, gorl had a surgery, move and family reunion, all within the same month and she made it about as engaging as stale dishwater. She's all about hauls of dainty kyoot stuff, not real life adult problems like sudden car breakdown (skinny people's cars break down too, don't you know). She's most likely relegated the dealing with the issue to the servant and only wants to hear of it again when the car is ready to haul her ass to the Cheesecake Factory once more.

lostinwoods

kiwifarms.net
The durability on her car pisses me off.
My car is from 2017, Ford Focus, and has issues all the time (brakes, tires, shocks), but with her car she can stack 1,000lbs in it every trip.
And how come her seat hasn't caved in yet carrying 600lbs? Those seats are so tiny, how does she fit her fat ass on it?? It defies all logic, WTF!

Tags
None