vlog | bad news, chicken kabob recipe, & dollar tree makeup - AL goes sideways to fit in frame -

wilderbeans

Queen of Autists
kiwifarms.net
The durability on her car pisses me off.
My car is from 2017, Ford Focus, and has issues all the time (brakes, tires, shocks), but with her car she can stack 1,000lbs in it every trip.
And how come her seat hasn't caved in yet carrying 600lbs? Those seats are so tiny, how does she fit her fat ass on it?? It defies all logic, WTF!
Well that’s what happens when you buy a Ford, they are the worst of all cars. I’ll never buy one again as long as I live. You have to go Japanese or German to get anything that’s going to last long.

Can you picture bean bag in an Uber? What would be the look on the drivers face when she walks up to the car? What would the seat look like when she got up?

Smoovy Jay

kiwifarms.net
Well that’s what happens when you buy a Ford, they are the worst of all cars. I’ll never buy one again as long as I live. You have to go Japanese or German to get anything that’s going to last long.

Can you picture bean bag in an Uber? What would be the look on the drivers face when she walks up to the car? What would the seat look like when she got up?
UberX. They'll have to lower the ramp and Becky will roll her up into the back where she'll lie face down until their destination.

D_Tractor

kiwifarms.net
The durability on her car pisses me off.
My car is from 2017, Ford Focus, and has issues all the time (brakes, tires, shocks), but with her car she can stack 1,000lbs in it every trip.
And how come her seat hasn't caved in yet carrying 600lbs? Those seats are so tiny, how does she fit her fat ass on it?? It defies all logic, WTF!
Post 2000 Hyundais are pretty much as bulletproof as Hondas and Toyotas. However the physical dimensions of their sedans can't possibly fit amber comfortably. Has she ever shown herself closing the passenger door by herself? I'm pretty sure Becky has to get out and slam the door onto her thigh to get it to close. Amberlynn is in severe pain whenever she has to get driven anywhere because of the dimensions of the car.

Rabbit Bones

He Rapes To Make That Money For His Family
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have an ex who was an Uber driver. He said he'd just drive away and cancel the job if he saw the passenger was enormously obese. A LOT of them do this, usually after having their cars damaged, or having to deal with someone getting stuck, or just flipping their shit about not being able to fit into the seatbelt. He had a 400+ pound woman piss herself once, and she just didn't say anything. He only found out once he picked up his next passenger and they discovered the piss soaked seat.

wilderbeans

Queen of Autists
kiwifarms.net
I have an ex who was an Uber driver. He said he'd just drive away and cancel the job if he saw the passenger was enormously obese. A LOT of them do this, usually after having their cars damaged, or having to deal with someone getting stuck, or just flipping their shit about not being able to fit into the seatbelt. He had a 400+ pound woman piss herself once, and she just didn't say anything. He only found out once he picked up his next passenger and they discovered the piss soaked seat.
Why the hell cant fat people handle their bowels and bladder? Is there something medical about it?

funtimesrun56

kiwifarms.net
Guys, I have a theory.

Car mechanics, if the car is in bad enough shape, cannot legally let you leave in the lot via driving that vehicle.

This usually happens if a car is actually totalled after an accident, but chugging along with several deathfats for so long might have really taken a toll. Bald tires are probably the least of the problems.

Anyway, no car means no shopping and apparently amberlynn is too stupid to think of anything besides shopping or mookbongs, but she doesnt want to admit that she gained weight yet, so her ego would prevent her from a mookbong.
Worked at auto shop - they will put in the paperwork they told you of any issues and you declined to fix then or scheduled it for later. They can not prevent you from leaving in it though and will get money for telling you all the issues as a diagnostic fee.

a dinosaur

kiwifarms.net
If they do have a 2012 Hyundai Accent, the recall has nothing to do with their tires, but their 12V accessory outlet possibly overheating. Becky probably just glossed over it, saw the word "tire" and figured that must be the problem.

hyundairecall1.png

YOUR MOM

I hate this
kiwifarms.net
Post 2000 Hyundais are pretty much as bulletproof as Hondas and Toyotas. However the physical dimensions of their sedans can't possibly fit amber comfortably. Has she ever shown herself closing the passenger door by herself? I'm pretty sure Becky has to get out and slam the door onto her thigh to get it to close. Amberlynn is in severe pain whenever she has to get driven anywhere because of the dimensions of the car.
Excuse you, shitlord. Since Amberlynn's weightloss triumph, she can now close the door all by herself. She slings her weight over to slam into Becky, rocking the whole car, then whaps Becky in the face while pretending to use the seatbelt.
4ibh8c.gif

eta-is whap not a word? It's always been one to me. Like a whack but slightly different connotation.

Acidsplat

kiwifarms.net
So, purely from Alex's YT comments, but folks are saying Amber was penalized with limited monetisation for misleading titles??
her latest video was definitely demonetized for a few days, but there are ads playing now so it's kind of a big question mark

Last edited:

Pippeyy

kiwifarms.net
I take a slighly different view. She might be enjoying everyone speculation, but at the end of the day, her income is greatly reduced by not posting. The longer she waits , the less income she gets. She might have wanted to take a break and save some money to compensate but saving and planning are not in Amber’s DNA. I do agree though that at her next video, she will tell us that something happened but won’t share it with us. Unfortunately for her, we have been there before.
Her “return” video will get a lot of views and
her latest video was definitely demonetized for a few days, but there are ads playing now so it's kind of a big question mark
A lot of channels had a glitch of no ads for a period of time but Amber would be to dumb to notice that so she probably just panicked. She won’t upload unless she’s guaranteed to get paid. Which is why she hasn’t. But she’ll come back with the excuse of her mentals or her health has an owie. Same old big AL.

Tags
None