vlog | cook with me & new plus size fashion haul - 9/23/20 -

ChubbyChaser

kiwifarms.net
🤣 only doesn’t sleep well now when her tail bone hurts. Gorl, wtf?? In my 30+ years of life, I’ve never had my tail bone hurt... where is hers located? On her shelf butt?

I know I’m in the minority here, but damn Twinkie is one ugly dog. I don’t think I’ve ever seen another dog I dislike so much. I feel terrible, she has such a shit owner, don’t get me wrong. Where are Wasabi and Rarity??

Jesus Christ that clothing was hideous 😱😱. I wonder if any of it actually fit her?

Masta

Faggot
kiwifarms.net
I know I’m in the minority here, but damn Twinkie is one ugly dog. I don’t think I’ve ever seen another dog I dislike so much. I feel terrible, she has such a shit owner, don’t get me wrong. Where are Wasabi and Rarity??
I mean, any dog who weighs 3 times the size of their breed, I would think is considered ‘Ugly’...

The sad thing is that it’s so easy to get dogs down weight, by just feeding them once a day, or just give them less portions, without any backlash from said dog.

In previous vlogs, it seems rarity and wasabi like to avoid the hambeast, by sleeping on top of the fridge or in the master bedroom’s closet.

iLoveDoe

kiwifarms.net
New clothes again???

She already got some recently ffs

I seriously think the new clothes she keeps buying get the same treatment as those paper plates she eats from because she's too lazy to do dishes

She wears them for one, maybe two whole days both outdoors and indoors in which she sleeps in also, they get all soaked in sweat and instead of washing them she just throws them away or gives them to Dana for her to sell on FB Marketplace for $1 each

Either that or just fat lmao, she's packing those lbs on full auto

Red Mask

War is Intellect
kiwifarms.net
New clothes again???

She already got some recently ffs

I seriously think the new clothes she keeps buying get the same treatment as those paper plates she eats from because she's too lazy to do dishes

She wears them for one, maybe two whole days both outdoors and indoors in which she sleeps in also, they get all soaked in sweat and instead of washing them she just throws them away or gives them to Dana for her to sell on FB Marketplace for $1 each

Either that or just fat lmao, she's packing those lbs on full auto

1$ each? Really? Why so cheap, I wonder? Why not sell them on Ebay?

iLoveDoe

kiwifarms.net
1$ each? Really? Why so cheap, I wonder? Why not sell them on Ebay?
Probably because there isn't a huge market for the sorts of clothes Amber wears

Most of them look like something a granny would wear, plus there prob aren't that many fat bitches the size of Amber who could wear them, just put them up for $1 each and you'll have more people buying them and using them as bed sheets or something

Edit: Looking at how big Dana has gotten herself lately I'm pretty sure she'll start keeping some of the clothes Amber gives her

Another edit: Now I see why this idiot buys pre-cut veggies. She can't even cut them properly herself

Too lazy to cut those carrots more than half and throws a good part of the bell pepper away. I don't get how this woman got so far in life sometimes

Last edited:

UglyAssSeal

kiwifarms.net
🤣 only doesn’t sleep well now when her tail bone hurts. Gorl, wtf?? In my 30+ years of life, I’ve never had my tail bone hurt... where is hers located? On her shelf butt?

Jesus Christ that clothing was hideous 😱😱. I wonder if any of it actually fit her?

I hurt my tail bone when I was younger, couldn't sit for a few weeks. That was from sport though and we know amber doesn't do sport so god knows why for her,

I she still not talking about weightloss?

_justlurking

kiwifarms.net
Depressing when you think about it.

Back where she used to live with Ricky and Eric, Becky used to go out more, at least. Now she leaves with her sisters sometimes but probably spends most of the time inside because the only person (if you can call her that) around her is Amber and Amber can't go a step without choking on her fat. Now Becky is getting bigger and bigger and she'll just become Amber's slave for the rest of her life. Not saying she already wasn't but at least back at the old place she was a slave who could talk to someone other than her master.

Tags
None