vlog | cook with me & new plus size fashion haul - 9/23/20 -

Clamchowder

kiwifarms.net
🤣 only doesn’t sleep well now when her tail bone hurts. Gorl, wtf?? In my 30+ years of life, I’ve never had my tail bone hurt... where is hers located? On her shelf butt?

I know I’m in the minority here, but damn Twinkie is one ugly dog. I don’t think I’ve ever seen another dog I dislike so much. I feel terrible, she has such a shit owner, don’t get me wrong. Where are Wasabi and Rarity??

Jesus Christ that clothing was hideous 😱😱. I wonder if any of it actually fit her?
Yeah she’s a fugly dog, poor thing. She looks as ill as hambone. A good diet lots of walks and a trip to the vet and she would look like another animal

FupaCitySheriff

kiwifarms.net
Talk about GroundHOG Day. Hamber lives the same day over and over. 'Cook' slop = yes. Buy crap... erm.... as Hamber calls it, a HAUL = yes. Disrespect her butler = yes. That's about it.
She has no intention of losing weight, or changing in any way. She has the perfect opportunity to change; spare time to work on herself, money to pay for a trainer, dietitian, therapist - but would sooner pay for anything but. She knows, deep, deep down in what passes for her narc soul, what an absolutely disgusting joke she is. She has an onsite pool and gym - but will never dare use them, because the real city GORLS will give the bitch a cold, hard dose of reality. As we all know, she only surrounds herself with idiots on her payroll, who go along with whatever she tells them.

Last edited:

Paranoid Squirrel

kiwifarms.net
trashmonster.png
oscar.png

That jumper is ugly and gives off major Oscar vibes...which is fitting given the state of her bedroom.

WTF. Balsamic vinaigrette is supposed to be like the lowest calorie dressing. Figures she got one that's a relative calorie bomb.

It wouldn’t be horrendous if she only had one serving. But her problem is that she doesn’t measure anything out and she always underestimates portions. I would also bet that she ignored the 2 tablespoons part and just saw the 110 calories and thought it was low calorie.

Fluffernutter666

kiwifarms.net
vlog | cook with me & new plus size fashion haul

"Welcome to the vlog" she's tired per usual
View attachment 1617396

Lookin' rough
View attachment 1617400

I wonder how much griftin Rafe charged for these things(?) that Amber and Becky "requested"
View attachment 1617404

This was really sad. Amber started screeching about it being the first day of Fall while waddling up behind Twinkie, screeching about Twinkie's new shirt. The poor dog looked terrified.
View attachment 1617420

The junk room aka The master bedroom
View attachment 1617433View attachment 1617436

Going out to eat and shop some more! You deserve it, gorl.
View attachment 1617439
she ate 16 meatballs!?!

Xenomorph

I pulled off your wings, and I laughed.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
AL stfu with your Portugese shitheel shit you are a already obese crotch goblin formed from a methhead crackheaded john goodmans malformed twoheaded sperm and a methed out crackwhore mother rotten egg and stink ditch swiss cheese expressway on ramp womb. You are a redneck white literal nothing mutt. Stop giving yourself some sort of identity that you are a Portuguese qween.

Also your tailbone issue is a pressure sore you albino silverback gorilla.

Lesbian Sleepover

Party Announcement
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I know Becky is where she is by personal choice, but her mom recently passed--and was I thought young-ish? ie not a normal age for a parent to die. I think she's trying to grieve in her own way, vidya and treats and wine..but with Amber on a manic-tear, Becky probably has little recovery time. IE she has "down time", filled with booze and treats hence the weight gain and video games. ...but but but the hangover, the post-late-night-food-bathroom trips.. Becky looks dehydrated and fatigued. She'll make a recovery but still...

Guess I'm trying to say that we may see Becky eventually leave Amber, not the other way around. Send me the rainbows and red-X's... but really, someone in that fucky family will say something and it will get ugly. Not this year, but maybe another year I give them. Becky will eventually realize , once she's done grieving, that things can be different.

As someone's post above mine pointed out, Amber lives the same day every day. Becky just needs a glimpse outside the ALR bubble and she'll see that. This is NOT a "feel bad for Becky" post at all. Becky is where she is because it's fun to trace shitty cartoon characters all day.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
Did Becky get kicked out of the "guest room" or why is all her consoles in the living room now?

Amber is the queen of misdirection, and it is fun to see how bad she is at it.

She likes to convey the illusion that they sleep together. Well, it is confirmed that Becky has been banned from the "guest" bedroom to the living room. With all the pillows on the bed and the bed placed on the wall on one side, Becky could not easily sleep there, so, her "soulmate" sleeps on the couch. Becky could sleep in the new "guest" room, but it would cause a dilemma from Amber. First, the room would need to be cleaned and the clutter removed, something that Amber does not intend to do. Second, Becky would want to move the consoles, TV and posters there which would break the illusion that they sleep together.

She likes to convey the illusion that she is eating healthy and trying to lose weight. Nigella Lawson, she is not. While the salad is not bad and neither the air fried meatballs, her portions are still too large. We do not see what she orders in and the meals she eats at restaurant. When people come to visit her, they do not eat in the flat. Most of her meals are still from restaurants and fast food places. She is gaining weight, admit it, but do not seem to care. The fact that she is not talking about, even acknowledging, her WL appointment speaks volumes.

She likes to convey the illusion that she is a domestic goddess by cleaning the freezer. Why cleaning the freezer after two months? In reality, Becky emptied it, will actually clean it and refill it. This is just for the camera. It is the same those TV house remodelling hosts where we see them building a deck, for example, with no sweat marks or dirt on their clothing. It is doubtful that she can stand for more than a minute at the time. She is not cleaning anything.

She likes to convey the illusion that she likes to have the place organized. No, she is not. The main/guest/Becky bedroom is never going to be organized. Most of the stuff is thrown upon or still in boxes. At the speed that she is buying rubbish, the room will be unliveable. Soon, the trash will make it way to the guest/Becky/Amber bedroom.

She likes to convey the illusion that she can wear super-cute clothes. The fact that she does not even try them on camera is a dead giveaway. At this point, nothing really fits her and she is giving them to people. Dana suggested the website and Dana will get the clothing. Saying that she will wear them when she loses the weight is laughable.

She likes to convey the illusion that she is active and can walk at length. Well, she is still on a mobility scooter in Target and we never see her walking in stores. When she walks, she is slow and has difficulty breathing. She tells us that she walked to the car without showing it. It is more likely that Becky picked her up and dropped her in front of Target.

It is always fun watching Amber lying and not being good at it.

Last edited:

AmberAlert

kiwifarms.net
I know Becky is where she is by personal choice, but her mom recently passed--and was I thought young-ish? ie not a normal age for a parent to die. I think she's trying to grieve in her own way, vidya and treats and wine..but with Amber on a manic-tear, Becky probably has little recovery time. IE she has "down time", filled with booze and treats hence the weight gain and video games. ...but but but the hangover, the post-late-night-food-bathroom trips.. Becky looks dehydrated and fatigued. She'll make a recovery but still...

Guess I'm trying to say that we may see Becky eventually leave Amber, not the other way around. Send me the rainbows and red-X's... but really, someone in that fucky family will say something and it will get ugly. Not this year, but maybe another year I give them. Becky will eventually realize , once she's done grieving, that things can be different.

As someone's post above mine pointed out, Amber lives the same day every day. Becky just needs a glimpse outside the ALR bubble and she'll see that. This is NOT a "feel bad for Becky" post at all. Becky is where she is because it's fun to trace shitty cartoon characters all day.
Amber needs to hold on to Becky for dear life. She's less and less mobile by the week and needs Becks to do most anything involving leaving their pig sty apartment or driving. It's unlikely Amber can even do basic cleanliness tasks like wiping and cleaning herself without assistance. This old pig is way past her prime at this point so I'm not sure she'd be able to trap yet another fat autist lezbo caregiver if Necky leaves. What would Amber even do all alone? Would be hilarious to see.

Anti Pickle Serum

I have cancer, so I'm not a cunt anymore!
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1618018

TFW you're pretending to be surprised by the camera after you literally just 5 seconds ago asked your girlfriend to film you wiping down the freezer for the sake of it looking candid.

Cleaning the freezer? That's riveting content. In her next vlog, maybe she could floss her teeth, fold the laundry or replace a toilet paper roll. If this is what Amber considers interesting, it's a surprise she hasn't slit her wrists.

WeDon'tNeedToWhisper

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't get why they don't sleep on the new bed. I guess sleeping in a dirty bed with a million pillows is what works for them. Nothing feels better that taking a shower at night and climbing into a clean bed. Also does anyone have a picture of Hannah? I have never seen her in any videos. Can someone post one if one exists?
This is Hannah
Screen Shot 2018-04-09 at 7.18.53 PM.png

You can use the search bar at the top of each page. It wasn't easy to find this picture though because there aren't many of her.

From the comment section. That is a pretty clever idea, although, I don't think Dana is smart enough to come up with that.
Screen Shot 2020-09-24 at 8.17.33 AM.png

Last edited:
Tags
None