vlog | cook with me & new plus size fashion haul - 9/23/20 -

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My personal amazement is the short amount of time it's taken for the two of them to turn a nice upscale apartment into an absolute backwoods trailer park shithole.
TMI perhaps, but the sheer amount of clutter, especially the 6k bed, would launch me into some kind of psycho fit. I can't understand how anyone can live like that and seemingly not give a shit about it, displaying it openly to the world.
No pride in themselves or the now pigsty in which they live.
But let's clean the freezer??? Daphuq???

AmberAlert

kiwifarms.net

KiwiKunt!!

Bull Dykes and Twitter Psyches
kiwifarms.net
This is Hannah
View attachment 1618268
You can use the search bar at the top of each page. It wasn't easy to find this picture though because there aren't many of her.

From the comment section. That is a pretty clever idea, although, I don't think Dana is smart enough to come up with that.
View attachment 1618273

What the hell must it be like for the server when these women waddle into a restaurant and ask for a table for 6

Bloitzhole

OH RUSTY ANCHOR
kiwifarms.net
Becky says it looks like Sting; Amber doesn’t know who that is. Becky then says it looks like it belongs in Cradle of Filth; Amber doesn’t know what that is

I don't know why this weirds me out more than anything else. I get cradle of filth, but who tf doesn't know Sting. That's borderline like not knowing Bob Dylan exists. "It takes a man to suffer ignorance and smile" could be the tagline of the Kiwi Farms for some of these cows.

Last edited:

AmberAlert

kiwifarms.net
I don't know why this weirds me out more than anything else. I get cradle of filth, but who tf doesn't know Sting. That's borderline like not knowing Bob Dylan exists. "It takes a man to suffer ignorance and smile" could be the tagline of the Kiwi Farms in a way.
View attachment 1618305
I remember being surprised when she said she had never heard of the chappelle show despite being an age where even if you yourself haven't seen it EVERYONE in that age demographic was talking about it and referencing it. She's always come off oblivious to cultural touchstones for her age which I think is just indicative of the fact she has had very few lived experiences outside of consumption and the select group of fat hillbillies she interacts with.

Xenomorph

I pulled off your wings, and I laughed.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Necky with a Nirvana hat, bitch you werent even in grade school when Nirvana came out and kurt died. She clammers onto 90s culture and shit and was born in the mid 90s so wtf is she even experiencing nostalgia worthy? Grow up, you poser! She only does this to hide like a baby from reality and pretend she has a personality
Im beyond tired of this poor becky nonsense, necky knew what she was getting into hell amber had a metric fuckton of videos showcasing her terrible relationships and abusive behavior. She knew al was a hamplanet and al was lazy as fuck again by the time they met not to mention by the time becky came to the house to meet al amber was having twinkie shit and piss in dustys old room.
Becky can get up and out any day now she has sisters who would gladly take her in if she needed it she is not some poor wilting flower she is a spineless mooch.

Last edited:

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
I remember being surprised when she said she had never heard of the chappelle show despite being an age where even if you yourself haven't seen it EVERYONE in that age demographic was talking about it and referencing it. She's always come off oblivious to cultural touchstones for her age which I think is just indicative of the fact she has had very few lived experiences outside of consumption and the select group of fat hillbillies she interacts with.
I don't know why this weirds me out more than anything else. I get cradle of filth, but who tf doesn't know Sting. That's borderline like not knowing Bob Dylan exists. "It takes a man to suffer ignorance and smile" could be the tagline of the Kiwi Farms for some of these cows.
Not knowing who is Sting is more than surprising. He has been playing music and acting in movies for decades. We can't blame it on her parentage or poor education; as you mentioned, it is a manifestation of her lack of interest in her cultural environment and possibly a symptom in the fact that she tends to think that she does not need to learn anything anymore. I doubt that she understands the books that she reads and the movies that she watches.

Last edited:

Fandom Trash

Will dance for candy corns
kiwifarms.net
Nothing new in the land of Amberlynn Reid. She's still a hot mess, both figuratively and literally.

She can't even be arse to clean up her bed, you know the one she spent 6k on! She did the drawers and vanity table, she has literally nothing else to do all day and yet what's stopping Amberlynn from cleaning the rest of the room?

Mess
Just look at the absolute filth she has.

Pippeyy

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1618305
Rate me autistic but wasn’t Becky talking about the wrestler Sting because she was using the face paint options on the game? Sting paints his face up.

TC-P

kiwifarms.net
First, kill me I actually thought one of the sweaters was ok. Second, is she starting to do the singing crap like that glitter girl who sings all the time in her YouTubes? Seriously get your own personality!!!!! And Christ on a cracker get a life.

Your_Fairy_Wish_Prince

I am your Fairy Wish Prince, at your service
kiwifarms.net
It’s staggering that she even manages to fuck up salad. Her palate is truly a devoid wasteland.
I am also shocked that she recommended a decent book that wasnt candyfloss sugar for the brain.

Reactions: Moonpie

Mynoghra

"I'll tell you later."
kiwifarms.net
She scares me when she uses a knife. Doesn't Becky know it's not safe to let toddlers use big, sharp knives?

I was going to shudder at her not resting the chicken before cutting but she likes her chicken dry, doesn't she?

"Only gets bad sleep when her tailbone hurts" and it was hurting while she was lying down. Bullshit immediately followed by more bullshit.

Why does Twinkie look terrified as she waddles closer to her?

That's not lymphoedema in her "lower abdomen" - it's a pannus, gunt, FUPA - pick your term & damned right I'll judge & don't give a rat's ass if that's on me. I'll judge pretty much anyone who's that big because at some point, it's a deliberate choice.

Bumps in the weight loss road trip, eh? There are bumps on any road but the only trip she's on ended as soon as a restaurant came into view.
Twinkie is afraid she'll get flattened
Talk about GroundHOG Day. Hamber lives the same day over and over. 'Cook' slop = yes. Buy crap... erm.... as Hamber calls it, a HAUL = yes. Disrespect her butler = yes. That's about it.
She has no intention of losing weight, or changing in any way. She has the perfect opportunity to change; spare time to work on herself, money to pay for a trainer, dietitian, therapist - but would sooner pay for anything but. She knows, deep, deep down in what passes for her narc soul, what an absolutely disgusting joke she is. She has an onsite pool and gym - but will never dare use them, because the real city GORLS will give the bitch a cold, hard dose of reality. As we all know, she only surrounds herself with idiots on her payroll, who go along with whatever she tells them.
consume consume consume consume consume

Tags
None