vlog | cook with me & new plus size fashion haul - 9/23/20 -

Xenomorph

I pulled off your wings, and I laughed.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wonder what is really hurting her, because I don't think even Amber knows where her tailbone is located given how deformed she is by her blubber.
its a pressure sore/bed sore forming under the skin. It will emerge it from her constant sitting and sleeping sitting in one position for many many hours a day.

Also that boutique owner is a jesus freak i wonder if she knows a filthy sinner is buying her clothes! LAWD!

Last edited:

Orange Banana

kiwifarms.net
its a pressure sore/bed sore forming under the skin. It will emerge it from her constant sitting and sleeping sitting in one position for many many hours a day.

Also that boutique owner is a jesus freak i wonder if she knows a filthy sinner is buying her clothes! LAWD!

The god of capitalism comes before all other gods.

Bloitzhole

OH RUSTY ANCHOR
kiwifarms.net
They are talking about a different Sting!
This has been pointed out to me in a previous comment by Pippeyy that I rated informative accordingly (and I believe you saw as well) - I felt that editing my original post would be disingenuous on my part and responding to the response pointing it out directly a bit of a time waster and too derailing for the thread, though I figured I should acknowledge it now seeing as you are the second person to point it out. Thanks for pointing it out, you are undoubtedly correct.

Very Honest Content

(Formerly a) Niggo(?)
kiwifarms.net

GeorgiaGuidestones

Go cry to someone else lol
kiwifarms.net
I’ll take my mad hatters, thank you.

Amber paid an enormous amount of money for that bed. For which she bragged about. What happens? It sits unused and piled with crap. This is while many people with health issues would kill for that kind of bed to give them some comfort and can’t afford it. This is why Amber is nothing more than a greedy, selfish, piece of trash. Bitch can rot in her nasty bed for all I care.

Fleasburger

Not enough fatties to watch.
kiwifarms.net
I’ll take my mad hatters, thank you.

Amber paid an enormous amount of money for that bed. For which she bragged about. What happens? It sits unused and piled with crap. This is while many people with health issues would kill for that kind of bed to give them some comfort and can’t afford it. This is why Amber is nothing more than a greedy, selfish, piece of trash. Bitch can rot in her nasty bed for all I care.

I mean, the only reason she got that bed is because her self value is based on items and ideas. So, the item is really fucking expensive and the idea is that it's a bed she could use to help her various body issues.. but, as we all know, she never implements an idea so it just becomes storage. I'm always surprised people are surprised when she doesn't follow through on things or buys something but doesn't use it. She's a repeat offender of whatever this psychological term is.

This is why it's so hard to believe she was seeing someone for her mental health. This huge issue was never addressed or brought up..

SnarlieNarlie

kiwifarms.net
But was the bed that expensive though? Or was it only a verbal flex for pretending she is the big city girl influencer who only buys top notch furniture ? A 6K bed but a sofa for what was it, 2.5K? And this sofa probably even rented?
Did I miss any proof for that bed costing 6k ? From the few glimpses I got on the bed it looked okay, it might have a specific mattress but apart from that it did not seem overly fancy, more like a normal box spring bed. I did not see any elements that indicated that it has electric adjustment like for example visible frame elements at the top and bottom for the mattress to not slip over the edges of the bed when you use the remote for adjustment. Beds that I looked at myself who had electric adjustment features always had these frame elements to keep the mattress in place.

a dinosaur

kiwifarms.net
But was the bed that expensive though? Or was it only a verbal flex for pretending she is the big city girl influencer who only buys top notch furniture ? A 6K bed but a sofa for what was it, 2.5K? And this sofa probably even rented?
Did I miss any proof for that bed costing 6k ? From the few glimpses I got on the bed it looked okay, it might have a specific mattress but apart from that it did not seem overly fancy, more like a normal box spring bed. I did not see any elements that indicated that it has electric adjustment like for example visible frame elements at the top and bottom for the mattress to not slip over the edges of the bed when you use the remote for adjustment. Beds that I looked at myself who had electric adjustment features always had these frame elements to keep the mattress in place.
Screenshot_2020-09-25 Amber ( mustbepearls) Twitter.png

EfvICkLWoAIDm6p.jpg

YOUR MOM

I hate this
kiwifarms.net
First, kill me I actually thought one of the sweaters was ok. Second, is she starting to do the singing crap like that glitter girl who sings all the time in her YouTubes? Seriously get your own personality!!!!! And Christ on a cracker get a life.
The brown and ivory sweater was ok but it's the size of a throw blanket.

Let's Find Out!

🗡️🗡️🗡️
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I browsed that MattressFirm site. Their most expensive adjustable bed is 2299 and a mattress from that same shop would set her back bout 700 big ones. No way in hell she got just that one bed from them. 6k for both hers and the thumb's bed would be more realistic.
Did you put in her zip code (40517)? Because I see mattresses in the $4-6k+ range.

Tags
None