vlog | cook with me & new plus size fashion haul - 9/23/20 -

Ducky!

Don’t make me declare Jihad on you!
kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure by what percentage her lymphoedema would shrink but conceivably, her legs could remain almost as large as they are currently. I don't think she could even come close to handling that.

I’ve seen patients who have lymphedema go down significantly with weight loss and I have also seen patients who were so obese that they were basically fucked for life. It’s the strangest thing to see somebody who has a pair of legs that are 3-4x the size they’re supposed to be. You can do lymph drains and massages but those don’t really help. ALR is too far gone to ever have normal laygs

KiwiKunt!!

Bull Dykes and Twitter Psyches
kiwifarms.net

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
I’ve seen patients who have lymphedema go down significantly with weight loss and I have also seen patients who were so obese that they were basically fucked for life. It’s the strangest thing to see somebody who has a pair of legs that are 3-4x the size they’re supposed to be. You can do lymph drains and massages but those don’t really help. ALR is too far gone to ever have normal laygs
Amber had lymphedema for so long that only surgery would work. In most of the world, it is purely elective so she would have to pay it out of pocket.

if she ever loses the weight, skin surgery is almost a given for her. How much?

Panniculectomy: $12,000
Lower body lift: $8,000
upper arm lift: $7,000
Lymphedema surgery for the legs: $25,000

How much of this has she saved?

Tags
None