vlog | double date & 500 pound outfit of the day - 9/15/20 -

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nice to have confirmation that her "technical difficulties" were just another big fat lie, even though nobody believed her anyway. Just not in the right head space to turn on the camera and shove her tits at it or wave her skank nails around for 15 minutes. Truly a hard life to be so creative every other day (weekends off). 'Course she IS so much better than us we could never hope to understand...
Fuckin' eatbeast, how about that PET scan, hmm? Sure would be nice to know if that pesky "cancer" has moved on to that pea brain. They could yeet her brain out and nobody would be able to tell the difference..

TC-P

kiwifarms.net
"OH NO! Mah Lady Bits! What am I gonna do wit mah bra!??"

[Proceeds to shove the camera into her fat rolls' cleavage]

"By the way, y'all, I'm takeeeeen!"

[Kisses Becky & turns to look at the camera]
View attachment 1597857

Whispers: "I'm not married tho"
Ok for fuck sake no one needs to see this. Neither exude sexiness at all! Not everyone oozes sex appeal but seriously they are suppose to be having sex. It looks like two strangers who are forced to hug and hate each other.

Iusedtobeacat

kiwifarms.net
press .png
on nails.png

She is just trying too hard to show off those press-on nails. The SC rant clearly wasn't enough.

more tits.png
cringe.png

Someone needs to tell her that big tits on a fat chick don't count.

can't .png

They are about to run out of room in that vehicle if they keep getting any bigger that is. Two food junkies enabling each other.

awkward.png

They are soo awkward together and that kiss was soo fake and staged. If you don't want people speculating about ur relationship at least try to act more natural.

Smoovy Jay

kiwifarms.net
You probably didn’t notice since she’s being so subtle about it but her boobs are showing.

You need to know, this video includes amazing chemistry between her and Becky, Amber dances, Amber buys more plastic junk and another JOURNAL!!!!!! She also fails at English, sings and amazingly, her total random curvy comment was about her jeffreelynn rant. Oh, and Becky reviewed a movie and listed the emotions you will feel. It was just as eye-opening as when amber listed the kind of dust that could get on her makeup brushes.

And she really loves Becky. So much chemistry. Did I say chemistry? Sorry, I meant forced interactions.

If she doesn’t want to vlog, she doesn’t have to. If she wants to get paid, she’s got to do vlogs. She’s not doing it for us, she’s doing it to make rent and stuff her face. And she’s so mad about making vlogs but she did her stupid emotional tik tok after this because in that stupid tik tok, she’s wearing the striped tarp she opened in this video.

She buys a 30 tarps a month, has gone through probably 1000 dresses yet still wears the same 2 pairs of holey black leggings. You can see the holes when she shows the "one stop shop" dress. Most people would have thrown the freebleed hospital horror leggings in the fucking trash.

Why wont she buy new leggings?
Do they make leggings in her size? The ones she wears now are actually yoga pants, and she’s been wearing them so long that they have to have stretched out completely to fit. Would brand new, not worn out leggings with the elasticity still in tact fit?

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"OH NO! Mah Lady Bits! What am I gonna do wit mah bra!??"

[Proceeds to shove the camera into her fat rolls' cleavage]

"By the way, y'all, I'm takeeeeen!"

[Kisses Becky & turns to look at the camera]
View attachment 1597857

Whispers: "I'm not married tho"
Damn look at the crazy wonky eye.
Her maxi dresses would pass for circus tents
So she really had to sit in the aisle at the theater?
This cow though. Looks like utter shit these days.

Kurdoğlu

kiwifarms.net
Do they make leggings in her size? The ones she wears now are actually yoga pants, and she’s been wearing them so long that they have to have stretched out completely to fit. Would brand new, not worn out leggings with the elasticity still in tact fit?
I'm sure Woman Within make something her size. These go up to 6x: https://www.womanwithin.com/product...ize&prefv1=6X+(42-44)&cgid=WW_Bottoms&start=1
Maybe Universal Standard does, too. If not, she could get something custom made, but that's probably too much effort for her.

She is particularly smug in this vlog, but extra boring.

krazy orange cat

Fluffy ball of evil
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Can anyone else sense a very strong SHITS GUNNA SLAM THE FAN vibe? and I mean not in the normal constant and perpetual way?
I can feel it coming. Can you?
Amberverse is about to get buttslammed.
:dunsparce::soap:
I expect a Chantal-level chimp out livestream soon, especially since Chantal bragged that she got about $200 in superchats each time she went live to rant. Plus livestreams are zero effort which is just what Amber likes.

Tags
None