vlog | double date & 500 pound outfit of the day - 9/15/20 -

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

Very Honest Content

(Formerly a) Niggo(?)
kiwifarms.net
That's a good point. The only way Amber will ever convince anyone that she's actually having sex with Necky is by uploading a video of it.
Well, you deadpan joke about it now (and are now a local mod, :semperfidelis: ) but I distinctly remember the video where Beggy and her hugged while it appeared I was looking at two sumo wrestlers trying to throw each other out of the competition ring. Maybe it's different for lez-bean-ans like these two gorls, but as a guy, if I give a woman a hug and she 'steeples' forward by keeping her hips away from mine in that manner they did in that video, only using the upper half of her body to reciprocate the hug, that means to me she will never be sexually intimate with who she's hugging that way, it shows a void of interest on her part. Alternatively, hip contact in a hug indicates at least willingness to consider sexual intimacy with the person being hugged in the tighter manner, even if unconsciously. And now I've reached my physical limit for the time being of poking that particular pair of ursine beasts in this particular manner! I'll be queasy stomached at least all day now worried Amber's going to mookbung deep fried sweat basted clam for her next attempt at regaining those lost views that up and vanished this summer off her channel stats because she read your reply as her next challenge basis.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
The interaction between Amber and Becky was the most cringy and forced interaction between those two whales. If she wanted to show that they have a relationship, this was not it. After seeing this, I know that they do not have a relationship other than roommates. I guess that Amber told Becky that they have to show that they are lovers but the body language tells us otherwise.

Who besides 16-year-old teens dating use the term "double date"? This is not the way 30-year-old people living together would call their interaction with another couple. Unless, of course, they see themselves not been in a relationship but is a dating phase.

HickoryDickory

Pill-Popper.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She buys a 30 tarps a month, has gone through probably 1000 dresses yet still wears the same 2 pairs of holey black leggings. You can see the holes when she shows the "one stop shop" dress. Most people would have thrown the freebleed hospital horror leggings in the fucking trash.

Why wont she buy new leggings?
At this point she'd be better off buying gauchos or wrap pants. At least they'd probably be easier to get on than mangled leggings.

Covfefe

Mr. God
kiwifarms.net
At risk morbidly obese woman continues to have friends over and bounce around town while people across the globe haven't seen some family members for months and have been isolated since February.
That's super morbidly obese, like lidurally a doctor-supplied diagnosis situation type period hole deal moment you guise.

𝒶𝓂𝒷ℯ𝓇ℓ𝓎𝓃𝓃 𝓇ℯ𝒾𝒶
I have taken to referring to her content as "Amberrhea" lately thanks to her intro. I'd say I can't believe she's lazy and bad at her job enough to keep adding that to every video but... yeah, I can believe it.

Keyboard Warrior

kiwifarms.net
The interaction between Amber and Becky was the most cringy and forced interaction between those two whales. If she wanted to show that they have a relationship, this was not it. After seeing this, I know that they do not have a relationship other than roommates. I guess that Amber told Becky that they have to show that they are lovers but the body language tells us otherwise.
Agreed! I think the forced nature of their relationship is also apparent in the way Amber says, "I love you, babe" everytime she leaves Becky's room (or any room) in the shared space they live in. In healthier doses, ok. It's a sweet gesture in healthy doses, but she does it TOO much. It would make more sense if Becky was headed out the door to actually go somewhere, instead of the next room.

It makes me wonder how much interaction they have with each other when the camera is off. Do they just text each other from opposite ends of the apartment? The 'I love you' as a parting goodbye is weird when they're basically together 24/7 and not separated by any distance. It's comes across as a signal to the audience that they're more than just co-dependent roommates, and not an honest reflection of how she feels.

@Very Honest Content makes an interesting point about that steepling of the hips in their sumo hug. Something about that moment felt very dishonest to me too. The engagement joke also landed terribly, and I think Amber's swift reaction to Becky kneeling was the realest part of that interaction. Becky was kinda joking, but Amber was 100% serious in her repulsion.

katebushnightcore

Cw cooking
kiwifarms.net
If you hear anyone saying that they're "proud" about their body whilst being fat, it just means that person is a lazy degenerate who doesn't want to move out of their comfort zone at all. I'm seeing this exact trend being blasted pretty much everywhere; in advertisements, on social media, and the news.
Fatties consume more. Gotta keep em buying fast food, plastic-wrapped shit, and tarps. All ordered via delivery service because too fat to leave the house.

Tags
None