vlog | fun at the lake & huge halloween decor haul - 9/21/2020 -

Wonky Eye

set me on fahr
kiwifarms.net
Amber finally got a thigh gap.

View attachment 1611898

This. I'm bringing this back because what the fuck is going on with her layg ?
I can't tell at what angle the thigh is bent, where is the knee, what's that lump next to the baby...And knowing the actual shape of her trunks when she's standing doesn't help with comprehending this fuckery

ETA wait. no. I think the knee is out of the frame and all we're seeing is just the thigh. And it's fucking me up even more

Frogamber

kiwifarms.net
Holy hamburgers is she in terrible shape.

0.31 miles is 498 meters. It is one and a quarter times around a running track. This blistering performance puts her on pace for a 42 minute mile at 1.4 miles per hour. The old ladies walking around your neighborhood are probably going twice as fast as her and doing it for as least twice as long.

It must be the poor air quality. if she was back in M-cello, she would have done so many laps of the old tree course.
I am still not sure how to feel about her recent physical activity sessions she's doing (if you can call it that). It's pretty saddening that she can barely waddle around, but I am surprised she's not embarrassed to death to do it. She's actually weirdly proud of her successes? Like she does relise normal people walk way faster and way waaaay further, right?

Just wondering if she will in anyway improve, although it's Amber I am probably too optimistic.

Wonky Eye

set me on fahr
kiwifarms.net
Amber trying to get on Becky's family good side by buying shit for Becky's niece which no one asked for while also being disrespectful and wearing a shirt saying "I'm bored"

I think we're focusing a bit too much on the shirt here. It's an ugly-ass shirt and shows terrible taste, sure, but I don't think Big Al thought to herself "yass beckeee's goin to enjoy today, so, I'm totes going to wear a shirt that says i'm bored so she and her family know they are boreeeeeen"

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I am still not sure how to feel about her recent physical activity sessions she's doing (if you can call it that). It's pretty saddening that she can barely waddle around, but I am surprised she's not embarrassed to death to do it. She's actually weirdly proud of her successes? Like she does relise normal people walk way faster and way waaaay further, right?

Just wondering if she will in anyway improve, although it's Amber I am probably too optimistic.
There's no way the behemoth will ever change.
It's best to take her as the joke she is.
Freak show for life *duck lips* ✌️

Amber’s period hole

Point blank period hole.
kiwifarms.net
I think we're focusing a bit too much on the shirt here. It's an ugly-ass shirt and shows terrible taste, sure, but I don't think Big Al thought to herself "yass beckeee's goin to enjoy today, so, I'm totes going to wear a shirt that says i'm bored so she and her family know they are boreeeeeen"
I don’t think anyone is saying she did it on purpose or with malicious intent, it’s just that it’s not really nice and she should have realized it, since she clearly showed the print and said how kyowt it was. But honestly, she doesn’t understand good etiquette and common curtesy, she probably didn’t think there was anything wrong with wearing an “I’m bored” dress-turned-crop-top at a social event. And honestly, the fact that she is so out of touch with this kind of things is concerning.

FupaCitySheriff

kiwifarms.net
The Ambeast claims that she put on 5 elbees in one week, which was about 6 weeks ago, so she must now be 525-530 pounds as an absolute minimum, but she looks even bigger. Just like when she was 572.4 (600+) pounds, she doesn't weigh herself, because she doesn't want to know. The same way she doesn't get proper medical diagnoses - she would sooner not know, rather than face reality.
Her butler looks HUGE, especially around her face, so she must be 380+ pounds, well on her way to 400 pounds. Pretty soon, she'll be so fat that she can't perform her slave duties, so her sugar momma will be looking for a feeder daddy, because even the Bean Kentucky Mafia have standards y'all.

behavioral swamp thang

preparing to TRANNYPORT in 3..2..1..
kiwifarms.net
Her body's going to crash hard soon. She's barely about to be 30 and she's already showing numerous health complications. I actually thought she'd hold off on being bedbound until she's at least 35 but that looks overly optimistic
That's what I am thinking. She's probably really struggling walking and knows bed bound is right around the bend. It's time to get busy livin' or get busy dyin', and the depressions gonna come hard these days while Amber learns to accept and cope with the latter.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
That's what I am thinking. She's probably really struggling walking and knows bed bound is right around the bend. It's time to get busy livin' or get busy dyin', and the depressions gonna come hard these days while Amber learns to accept and cope with the latter.
I would not be surprised if she will soon need supplemental oxygen. The fact is that she has shortness of breath while doing minimum exercise and needs to get the car at the door and avoids walking any distance. I think the oxygen bottle and cannula saga is close to happening.

Also, what happened at the WL doctor?

AmberAlert

kiwifarms.net
30+ is definitely when a lot of weight related complications start to crop up. Prior to that she had youth on her side and her young organs weren't failing from attrition (they sure as hell are stressed the fuck out though). The cancer is really just the beginning. Can't wait for the gallstones and gallbladder removal saga. The non alcoholic fatty liver syndrome saga. Mini stroke saga. Diabetes saga followed by one after another toe amputation. She's literally off the obesity charts she's so big. Another weight related cancer is very likely too.

Pippeyy

kiwifarms.net
Everyone speculating about what’s wrong with her health: she’s 550lbs. Everything listed in this thread will have a higher and higher chance of happening by the day and killing her by the day. Just enjoy the show. When are most of us ever going to see this level of obesity medical experiment happen? Yes, her liver is fatty, her heart is huge, her blood pressure is uncontrolled and her body will develop more cancer. The first domino has already fallen.

Punkinsplice

An cermet and I talk shit about you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I am surprised the mom let her hold the baby. You know she just wanted to show everyone how she did too want a little girl before the horrible totally unavoidable womb cancer stole that dream from her. No way would I take an infant to a family gathering full of unmasked and probably unwashed hicks at a lake, ffs.

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
IDK who this person is but their redos are creative. Lol
Screenshot_20200922-124951~2.png

Angel Dust

Insidious Bitch Snake
kiwifarms.net
I am surprised the mom let her hold the baby. You know she just wanted to show everyone how she did too want a little girl before the horrible totally unavoidable womb cancer stole that dream from her. No way would I take an infant to a family gathering full of unmasked and probably unwashed hicks at a lake, ffs.

Are you kentucky white trash tho? You gotta think like your kentucky white trash.

Tags
None