vlog | fun at the lake & huge halloween decor haul - 9/21/2020 -

kiwifarms.net
Holy hamburgers is she in terrible shape.

0.31 miles is 498 meters. It is one and a quarter times around a running track. This blistering performance puts her on pace for a 42 minute mile at 1.4 miles per hour. The old ladies walking around your neighborhood are probably going twice as fast as her and doing it for as least twice as long.

It must be the poor air quality. if she was back in M-cello, she would have done so many laps of the old tree course.

it's still surprising when she reveals these everyday things that are easy for most people. People said she wouldn't be able to walk through the parking lot to get to the car and Becky would have to pick her up in front of the apartment so she must have taken that idea because that's what she did in this video.

She says she can get up on the bed without a stepstool. It's been mentioned the bed doesn't look that high up. I think she can sit on it but it must take more effort to lift her legs up on it. Imagine having to lift each leg that weighs 100+ pounds on to the bed each night (in the picture with the baby you can see how big they are). Plus the hoard would be on the floor and she might fall.

Bloitzhole

OH RUSTY ANCHOR
kiwifarms.net
Imagine having to lift each leg that weighs 100+ pounds on to the bed each night (in the picture with the baby you can see how big they are).

I am somewhat curious now - clearly we know how body weight is usually divided between torso, limbs etc.

Does this standard model hold up though, once you reach that insane level of obesity? Or does weight distribution in general change as well dramatically? No way her head weighs 8% of her total body weight.

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I am somewhat curious now - clearly we know how body weight is usually divided between torso, limbs etc.

Does this standard model hold up though, once you reach that insane level of obesity? Or does weight distribution in general change as well dramatically? No way her head weighs 8% of her total body weight.

If you asked me (you didn't, forgive my intrusion) Hamber's brain is like .002 of her body mass, banging around in the empty skull of a three year old toddler. 8 pounds is an understatement due to the huge moon face, which "could" make up about 5 fucking pounds of her total body weight. Peabrain being but ounces.

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She says she can get up on the bed without a stepstool. It's been mentioned the bed doesn't look that high up. I think she can sit on it but it must take more effort to lift her legs up on it. Imagine having to lift each leg that weighs 100+ pounds on to the bed each night (in the picture with the baby you can see how big they are). Plus the hoard would be on the floor and she might fall.
I don't think it has anything to do with getting up into bed, and everything to do with getting out. An 18 inch drop with 500 pounds of force behind it is going to end in a shattered ankle and a fat, squealing turtle on its back unable to right itself.

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
and a fat, squealing turtle on its back unable to right itself.
Thanks for the giggle, Strawberry! I suspect you are correct!!!!

turtle.gif

She was absolutely lumbering into Target in the last video. She's, obviously, put most of the weight back on. Her walking is horrible. Got to think her sleep apnea would be worse. That's a very dangerous game she's playing not getting that sleep study and a cpap. Some people go to sleep and just never wake up.

That's probably her preferred endgame tbh - minimal pain and discomfort, quick way to go, don' t have to think of the aftermath, unlike several other routes she can circle down the drain.

I think we're focusing a bit too much on the shirt here. It's an ugly-ass shirt and shows terrible taste, sure, but I don't think Big Al thought to herself "yass beckeee's goin to enjoy today, so, I'm totes going to wear a shirt that says i'm bored so she and her family know they are boreeeeeen"

It's optimistic to think Becks even factored into the thought process. When they were moving it was "I'm moving", Eric, Rickie & co. are Amber's friends etc. She likely felt like this outing was waste of her time and that is all that matters in her world.

no1

I'm going to unlock all the achievements.
kiwifarms.net
She's so artificial, filled with piles of garbage food.
I was even just thinking maybe her obnoxious death defying behavior finally shut down the near daily river of shitty hauls and cringey romanticism. Then this shows up.

Also Amber just looking at you standing in that kitchen. How the fuck can you think anyone within 20 feet of you would be smelling anything amazing.View attachment 1611871
God damn her skin, looks like the beetus failing kidneys and bug bites.

ChubbyChaser

kiwifarms.net
Someone more autistic than me please tell me how much she spent on those 2 pre packaged peppers. Because you know it was 4-5x more than what they are worth at a typical produce market.

I skimmed the video, but only saw a package with 3 peppers in it? It’s actually cheaper here to get the 3 pack of peppers VS individual peppers. Peppers aren’t cheap, usually a $1/each or more unless in season and on sale. The 3 pack is usually under $3.50-4 and a better deal.

I’m disturbed She has to “see someone” about the filthy windshield. Gorl get out of the car while Becky’s pumping gas and wash it if she won’t. There’s free windshield cleaner stuff at all gas stations. Christ at the bday party at the lake, she could only stare at herself in the camera, couldn't even see the damn lake behind her.

BallBuster

kiwifarms.net
I skimmed the video, but only saw a package with 3 peppers in it? It’s actually cheaper here to get the 3 pack of peppers VS individual peppers. Peppers aren’t cheap, usually a $1/each or more unless in season and on sale. The 3 pack is usually under $3.50-4 and a better deal.

I’m disturbed She has to “see someone” about the filthy windshield. Gorl get out of the car while Becky’s pumping gas and wash it if she won’t. There’s free windshield cleaner stuff at all gas stations. Christ at the bday party at the lake, she could only stare at herself in the camera, couldn't even see the damn lake behind her.

Was it 3? Looked like 2 to me but I must have missed one. $4 for 3 peppers? Wow you guys have it rough. Produce markets by me usually sell peppers for $1-1.50 a lb. greens are usually cheaper.

Smoovy Jay

kiwifarms.net
It may not be technically goulash but at least they are cooking. I would die before eating their slip but it’s still better than the takeout and restaurant eating that Amber prefers so much. It’s funny Fat Al mentioned leftovers because didn’t she say leftovers gross her out or something equally dumb. Funny her deformed 600 pound body is fine but leftovers or pepper seeds gross her out.

Gorl Talk

kiwifarms.net
Couple interesting tidbits.

At 1:34, Becky says "you made me something at your house one time."

...Your house?

It's Becky's idea for Amber to walk as far as she can, and compare the distance to her previous record. Amber starts discussing this at 20:05. She says that when she felt "done," she was at .20.

She did keep pushing herself to 0.31. But at a fifth of mile, she was ready to quit.

mekalekahi

It would mess up my metabolism
kiwifarms.net
I keep seeing people bringing up the windshield comment, but I think that was just amber being a bitch and hinting that Becky needs to clean it. Whenever she wants something done or thinks something isnt up to her standards she passive aggressively says stupid shit like that.

Tags
None