vlog | fun at the lake & huge halloween decor haul - 9/21/2020 -

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
It's Becky's idea for Amber to walk as far as she can, and compare the distance to her previous record. Amber starts discussing this at 20:05. She says that when she felt "done," she was at .20.

She did keep pushing herself to 0.31. But at a fifth of mile, she was ready to quit.
What happened to the for 30 or 40 minutes walks? What she really meant is that she was 30 or 40 minutes off the bed or the couch. A 30-year-old woman who cannot walk more than 300-400 meters at a slow speed cannot consider herself as healthy as other women even much older. Either her joint as hurting too much or her heart is pumping too much or she cannot maintain oxygenation of her tissues with a little exercise. It is interesting that each time she says that she is doing much better than before, in reality, she is doing much worst. She is now as bad as when she was 50-60 pounds heavier. Time is catching to her and she does not even realize it.

Bookish

kiwifarms.net
Her Target walk was bad, but the walk to Becky to have her try that sparkling water @ 3:40 looked painful. Then she immediately in the next clip goes into an excuse about the air quality being why she's struggling to breathe. She really doesn't attribute any of her health problems to obesity. I wonder how that appointment with the doctor went. I can't recall her mentioning it?

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
Her Target walk was bad, but the walk to Becky to have her try that sparkling water @ 3:40 looked painful. Then she immediately in the next clip goes into an excuse about the air quality being why she's struggling to breathe. She really doesn't attribute any of her health problems to obesity. I wonder how that appointment with the doctor went. I can't recall her mentioning it?
I just check the air quality for Lexington and it is good. So her excuse does not hold water. She is getting winded with just walking, which is not good for a 30-year-old woman. She went this week to the WL doctor; I am not sure if she will mention it in the next video.

how now brown cow

kiwifarms.net
I keep seeing people bringing up the windshield comment, but I think that was just amber being a bitch and hinting that Becky needs to clean it. Whenever she wants something done or thinks something isnt up to her standards she passive aggressively says stupid shit like that.

Yeah when they were out with Twinkie for a walk, they came across dog shit on the sidewalk and Amber said "should we pick it up?" ... as if she can even bend over. Amber is suggesting to Becky that maybe she should pick it up. When Becky says no, without giving a reason, Amber is like "oh we only brought one bag". Who knows if that is true or if this is part of Amber pretending to be an exemplary social citizen with impeccable morals and ethics. Fair enough that Becky doesn't want to pick up someone elses' dog shit, it didn't need a reason.

fvckm3

have you taken your b12?
kiwifarms.net
halloween decor price breakdown
Idk if she bought hers on sale, so I did a sum of both full and sale prices just in case

FULL PRICE TOTAL: $246.75
FULL PRICE TOTAL WITH TAX: $261.55

SALE PRICE TOTAL: $193.46

SALE PRICE TOTAL WITH TAX: $205.07

put *** for the things I had trouble locating
DM me to the prices for the following if you know what they are
- Black Pumpkin with Roses, bought from Krogers
- skeleton gnome woman, bought from Krogers
- skeleton gnome man, bought from Krogers
- baby shoes by Child of Mine from Walmart

@PotatoSalad4711 Thank you for letting me know Holiday Homes is from Krogers!

vlog | fun at the lake & huge halloween decor haul
9/21/2020full pricesale
Holiday Home® Metal Halloween House - Black24.9917.49
black pumpkin decor ***13.9913.99
Holiday Home® Happy Haunting Tabletop Sign9.886.99
Holiday Home® Ghost Dog with Pumpkin Decor39.9927.99
Holiday Home® Skeleton Octopus Decor14.9910.49
Holiday Home® Unicorn Skull Decor19.9913.99
Holiday Home® Halloween Potion Bottles - Assorted7.995.59
Holiday Home® Open Book Decor19.9913.99
Holiday Home® Skull with Rose Wall Decor39.9927.99
Halloween Haunted Clown14.9714.97
skeleton gnome woman ***19.9919.99
skeleton gnome man ***19.9919.99
total246.75193.46
total with tax261.55205.07

Last edited:

imthehaydur

Getting my PHD in ALRology
kiwifarms.net
Couple interesting tidbits.

At 1:34, Becky says "you made me something at your house one time."

...Your house?

It's Becky's idea for Amber to walk as far as she can, and compare the distance to her previous record. Amber starts discussing this at 20:05. She says that when she felt "done," she was at .20.

She did keep pushing herself to 0.31. But at a fifth of mile, she was ready to quit.

The house she's referring to is the house Amber and Dusty lived in before she moved in w Becker & Co

Tags
None