vlog | fun with friends & flashing my neighbor - she's super pumped for panera

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

escándalo

kiwifarms.net
Christ even with baiting that thumbnail, she is looking huge as fuck bitch is back to 520. Literally dashed around the video for keypoints. Its utterly shit like a non video. Amber does this thing now to bait people when she points the camera to her non-existent tits which frankly I could imagine makes most people consider seppuku. Also gorl since you love glossing here so much. Its hard to pass lolita ties especially when you weigh twice the weight of 2 heavy duty fridges and are nearly 30 and have very little semblance of being a woman including no cunt so thankfully your progeny will never grace us.

Shit tier vid Amber baits a lot its pathetic also again she looks freaking huge

Last edited:

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is FatAl aware that most humans don't have a "top abdomen and a bottom abdomen"? She's like a cow counting her fucking stomachs. She's also squirrelly as hell, bouncing around and being extra shrieky. If I didn't know better I'd think her doctor put her on speed; but it worked so well last time..
Way to not be there for your gorlfriend, Al. Thumby's super nervous about getting her first tattoo but Al won't go 'cause there's nothing in it for her. Nice.
ps-wonder if the Thumb's tattoo will be Spongebob with "mom" written underneath?

fvckm3

have you taken your b12?
kiwifarms.net
Target Haul Price breakdown
  • Keep in mind, she didnt show what she got Dana for her Birthday, but was all "Get what you want". You know Dana & Destiny took full advantage of that so Im sure the total cost is much more.
Sum 86.12
Sum with Tax 91.29

vlog | fun with friends & flashing my neighbor
9/9/2020
Burt's Bees Itch Soothing Pet Shampoo - 16oz8.19
6ct Cardamom and Clove Scented Wax Melts - Threshold™2
6ct Pumpkin Spice Scented Wax Melts - Threshold™2
Kiss Masterpiece False Nails - Everytime I Slay10.99
12oz Lidded Mercury Glass Pumpkin Jar 2-Wick Blushed Cashmere Candle - Threshold™12
Sensodyne ProNamel Intensive Repair Toothpaste - Clean Mint5.99
Sensodyne Rapid Relief Mint Toothpaste - 3.4oz5.99
Jelly Belly Duo Vent Air Freshener - Red4.99
Bark Candy Duo Halloween Dog Toy - Sour Dummies Sweeties7.99
Ladybug Halloween Dog and Cat Hoodie - Hyde & EEK! Boutique™12.99
Skeleton Halloween Dog and Cat Hoodie - Hyde & EEK! Boutique™12.99
sum
sum with tax​

Tags
None