vlog | fun with friends & flashing my neighbor - she's super pumped for panera

fvckm3

have you taken your b12?
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1584315

Becky of course has to retrieve the camera, for Amber can't pick it up cause of her surgery.
Why did she have Becky clean up the glass she broke? She didn't even have to bend over to clean it up?
Yeah what the fuck is up with that? Also she said “Becky is going to kill me” and Becky didn’t even know it was from the candle, much less care but amber still had to point out the she picked it. This video was bizarre. I couldn’t believe what my eyes were seeing......... she’s so bizarre looking, they all are
Because she’s lazy and she uses Becky as much as Becky uses her. Their relationship is pretty much a business arrangement. They don’t even sleep in the same room. Amber pays Becky to stick around.
Becky is merely a resentful butler - Like a side character with Amber as the main lead in her delusional storybook life

servant mother.jpg

Dry Gorl

Thoughts slip in my mind like maggots on a train
kiwifarms.net
Did Density say Amber's feet smell bad? Lmao.
Fat Al hasn't laughed so much and so loudly in months. Dusty's presence sends her into ecstasy and it's scary. The spherical cellulite giant vibrating and having an asthma attack while she laughs has me traumatized.

[/S

POILER]

Last edited:

Skippy1931

kiwifarms.net
Yeah what the fuck is up with that? Also she said “Becky is going to kill me” and Becky didn’t even know it was from the candle, much less care but amber still had to point out the she picked it. This video was bizarre. I couldn’t believe what my eyes were seeing......... she’s so bizarre looking, they all are
I swear it felt like she was showing off or flirting with the other two

FupaCitySheriff

kiwifarms.net
Density is the 'special' relative you meet every few years and you warn new people about them being a sped, so they can ignore them when they say offensive or sexual things that are completely inappropriate.
Made me laugh when people were saying what a nice person Density's mom was. You don't end up looking and acting like that without your mom having a drink or 12 during pregnancy.
As for Big AL - imagine THAT (Density) being the love of your life!

How does a person blow through two tubes of toothpaste in a month?
Toothpaste is good for putting on your tongue when you're giving your partner oral sex... so it looks like Big AL and her butler are back to 10 times a week lovin'...

Last edited:

DubbleBubble

kiwifarms.net
she really is trying to live some weird bargain bin version of the LA Vlogger lifestyle now that she's moved to a city isnt she? But it's all just pathetic fat hog humanoids oinking at each other about nothing and collecting trash and you know they're all probably going to be dead from their own lifestyle choices within 5-10 years anyway.

Highly Requested, Quality Entertainment.

MrsLoveMom

kiwifarms.net
Some poor slub had to deliver that garbage food when she could've easily made a sandwich like that at home. Maybe not the soup but surely she had a can of Campbell's in the cupboard that had as much sodiums as the Panera soup?

That hair is fucking scary. I can't even talk about Dana.

Do any of these people have actual jobs?

Last edited:

RIPRhongoBongo

kiwifarms.net
You would expect from a person in her situation to feel miserable. That is a good feeling to start doing good life decisions.
Yet she seems to relish in her misery like some kind of masochist.
Her life is meaningless.. she has nothing meaningfull to do, all her hobbies are childish. I guess for her having a short life span makes sense, there is no advantage for her to renounce on her meaningless and harmfull plessures because there is nothing to live for for her after say 40. All of this is also true of
Also I have a meinimal knowledge of Al's life prior one year. Did she ever work ? How dose she make money besides Yt?
She worked in a call center a few years ago, but quit because fat

Clamchowder

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1584118View attachment 1584120
Dude. Amber's arms.... and in the video she's almost as wide as the door
View attachment 1584126
fuckkk look at Dana's gunt. Its down to her kness.
her front butt is digusting. Take a note from amber and wear a dress to hide that shit
Check out Amber boobs in her new bra, its not sagging
I’m really confused. If you have big boobs and have them unsupported they’re hurt. Surely that apron of gunt hurts?
I know this is late but I have to have an answer soon. No amount of research will result in a satisfactory answer. Which of the following lines (green, yellow, or red) is closest to her actual spine, in your opinion. Bonus: WTF is going on with her legs in this photo? View attachment 1584295
C638B888-DF00-4075-B2F9-B73556C54E2A.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Tags
None