vlog | fun with friends & flashing my neighbor - she's super pumped for panera

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

Poop Bun

Dispectful Deuces
kiwifarms.net
Is FatAl aware that most humans don't have a "top abdomen and a bottom abdomen"?
I totally picked up on that as well - top and bottom abdomen?

On normal human bodies one would think of that as upper and lower ab muscles.
On these units, "top abdomen" must mean the upper curve of the stomach, and "bottom abdomen" is the lower curve...?

Cereal Killer

the Sprite Zero of evil
kiwifarms.net
That half sandwich and soup is barely a snack for her. About a minute after she scarfed that down, she was either ordering more takeout or foraging though the kitchen for whatever greasy, salty, sugary processed crap she could find.
Honestly, that looked more like 7/8s of a sandwich. I thought at first that maybe the Panera crew were being generous, but looking back, it looks like maybe the edge was trimmed off.

I don’t believe she will bathe the dog
It's okay, Becky will do it

maggots

kiwifarms.net
Amber's giant arms are a magnificent sight to see. Truly the eighth Wonder of the World. Her and Tess Holiday's arms are starting to morph together in my eyes...I couldn't get this image out of my head so I tried to make it.

alr-dolly.png
@fvckm3, thank you for the screenshot.

and then there is Tess...
tessarm.png
I feel nothing but pure horror for what they have done to their bodies.

dookerbewitt

Currently fronting: how it feels to chew 5 gum
kiwifarms.net
Amber's giant arms are a magnificent sight to see. Truly the eighth Wonder of the World. Her and Tess Holiday's arms are starting to morph together in my eyes...I couldn't get this image out of my head so I tried to make it.

View attachment 1585981

View attachment 1585982
To be fair that's some prime real estate for any tattoo artist that gave a shit. Do you know how hard it is to find good pigskin to practice on?

ethots Last Selfie

Autistic Hamburgler
kiwifarms.net
Why do these fadykes have to signal so much about being rug munchers? If it's not flags on the wall, it's t-shirts or dresses which highlight their fucking mercury laided gunt lard that oozes from the stretched fabric. The real victim are the poor fuckers that have to use a full bolt of fabric to make the clothes sent to these methane filled whale corpses.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not a peep about her upcoming Weight Loss Doctor's appointment & normally she teases stuff like that by telling us, ad nauseum, how 'nervous' she is. At the same time, she's obviously gaining weight fast - you can see it in her arms. She must really be enjoying what she thinks is her Last Hurrah with food. Right... all she's done is accelerated the weight gain back to 572.

More "look at ME!" type stuff than usual, even for her, right to the worried: "Can you see me guise?" questions.

That hair... I'm guessing she's not happy that she will soon turn 30, doesn't like what she sees in the mirror & she's aging fast, so is trying to fool herself & the world with a hairstyle any 10 year old would rip out as soon as Mom was out of sight & before they got to school.

Ted_Breakfast

What'll it be, boys?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1585981

View attachment 1585982
They look like Castlevania pork chops.

Tags
None