vlog | fun with friends & flashing my neighbor - she's super pumped for panera

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

clusterfuckk

Just a Karen with a hate hard on
kiwifarms.net
Fuck I can't wait for Becky's debut album to drop. It's going to be siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick!
View attachment 1584548

View attachment 1584558

View attachment 1584554

View attachment 1584561
every new screen grab makes me realize how truly unfortunate looking she really is.

Dusty has mentioned Hambeast's stink ass feet before.
Even dainty stinky feet herself mentioned it.
Certainly wouldn't go around announcing it on vids.
No shame whatsoever. A very fucked up bunch. In every way.
Stinky pig hooves don’t surprise me. She can’t bathe regularly, can’t wear socks and wears cheap novelty ballet flats. I can smell it from here

I wonder Fat Ham realizes the top indicator of poor outcomes from the China Virus is obesity.
Onwards to 600 elbees!!

mythical mother

ayyyy
kiwifarms.net
So I ventured into the comments to see what was going on. Looks like either there’s a troll pretending to be destiny, or destiny is really this stupid. Either way, whomever this is had people triggered and calling them Amber. Just wondering if anyone else saw this shit lol

Edit: I probably should have edited these together somehow, let me know if the formatting is autistic. At least I cropped em :^)

Attachments

Xenomorph

I pulled off your wings, and I laughed.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So I ventured into the comments to see what was going on. Looks like either there’s a troll pretending to be destiny, or destiny is really this stupid. Either way, whomever this is had people triggered and calling them Amber. Just wondering if anyone else saw this shit lol

Edit: I probably should have edited these together somehow, let me know if the formatting is autistic. At least I cropped em :^)
Ah des b, off her meds I see

iLoveDoe

kiwifarms.net
Not a peep about her upcoming Weight Loss Doctor's appointment & normally she teases stuff like that by telling us, ad nauseum, how 'nervous' she is. At the same time, she's obviously gaining weight fast - you can see it in her arms. She must really be enjoying what she thinks is her Last Hurrah with food. Right... all she's done is accelerated the weight gain back to 572.
I guarantee you that she was put on some diet for her hysterectomy but she didn't say a word about it because she can't even hold her own made up "diets", let alone a fucking doctor's diet and she only wanted positive attention/pity from her fan base and not her getting trashed for not doing what the doctor told her to

This was said before, Chantal is 100 lbs lighter and she was told to lose some weight, Amber isn't anything special

It's a shame that we'll most likely not get a peep about the diet that doctor put Amber on, just so I can hear her bitch about the "sodiums", dropping the diet and going back to drinking over 50g of sugar from Starbucks every day because it's healthier

Des B is a retard and he's been here before also (idk if that was really him/her)

I wouldn't give him any attention

mythical mother

ayyyy
kiwifarms.net
Des B is a retard and he's been here before also (idk if that was really him/her)

I wouldn't give him any attention
Ah, I was not aware. I rarely go to her comment section because it’s usually the same 3 or 4 opinions posted thousands of times. I’ve also me wrong replied or commented or I’m sure I would have been graced with this person’s presence. I thought it was funny how I’ve never seen that person before until this video with people clowning Density so hard in the comments.

EvaBraunsGhost

I was like - whuuuuut???
kiwifarms.net
Why did she have Becky clean up the glass she broke? She didn't even have to bend over to clean it up?
Butler gotta pay for that first tattoo somehow...

How does a person blow through two tubes of toothpaste in a month?
Maybe :optimistic: gorl is actually following the 'brush after every meal' - I mean a regular person would still struggle to get through one tube but this is Albert we're talking about here...

How I wish those were edibles
Lol wondered that myself with the amount of inane breathless shrieking going on but then I remembered that's Al's regular "you know you want to fuck me Dustin" attempt at a mating call
She's transparent and honestly fucking disrespectful with both new girlfriends sat there

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
[/QUOTE]
I agree it’s amazing her “idk I love brushing my teeth” comment is kinda hilarious since she had a rotten to the core molar that looked like an musty ass Sugar Smacks nugget pulled from her maw not to long ago.
We all expect that she would use the tube to the end as most of us do. However, Amber is at another level of crazy and it could be that she only empty the tube to half or less because she is affraid that it would be tainted with bacteria or something else and would throw a perfectly still very full tube is the bin. Money is no object for her.

Cosmologic

kiwifarms.net
am i alone in thinking it’s incredibly to even attempt being besties with your ex? especially when you CLEARLY aren’t over her? like jesus christ amber goes so far for destiny and dana STILL, even after finding out neither of them actually like her and just keep her around because it’s less drama to deal with her and she pays their phone bills. amber has been doing the “cool gorl who can be friends with her exes” dance for years now. it’s obvious she doesn’t care at all about becky, or at least not nearly to the extent that she cares about destiny. and she and becky have dated LONGER!

do you think al would have let destiny get a tattoo by herself? if destiny’s mom died she probably would have taken an extra dramatic break from youtube to ~cope~ and ~process~. it’s so incredibly desperate that she’s willing to do all this shit just to impress destiny and dana. it’s far beyond them being her only friends: they’re her only friends because she’s still obsessed with destiny, and destiny is clearly feeding into it because she’s getting free shit out of it. she’s also disinterested in becky in general. the “fun” they have together is full of forced laughter and becky responding with “yeah” or “mhm.”

i just feel bad for becky. she deserves better than to be shoved to the side like this, and it must be humiliating to take this treatment from anyone, especially big al.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
i just feel bad for becky. she deserves better than to be shoved to the side like this, and it must be humiliating to take this treatment from anyone, especially big al.
I don’t think that Becky cares. For her to care, she would need to have affection for Amber which she does not. For Becky, Amber is her sugar mama. Amber gives her money to do pretty well nothing but playing video games or doing crafts. Otherwise, she would have to actually work doing a minimum wage job, living with her family or having roommates. She is going to accept a lot of insults before she has enough. Amber knows it an is willing to push the envelope. Destiny already lived with Amber and knows how she is; she is not going there again but is willing to milk as much money from her.

Tags
None