:story:

Gorl is looking rough, point blank period:
Screenshot_20200928-214207_YouTube.jpg

Archive (240p):

Last edited:

dacwcman68

Local tard forgot password to account
kiwifarms.net
Where does D & D live that they’re always “finding” kittens? Seriously. Fucking hillbilly trailer shit.

I want to stab Amber in the eye every time she says “kit-TTen”
And of course she names the fucking cat after food like every other pet, because God forbid a single thought bouncing back and forth in her empty skull be related to anything other than food

rain and petals eavesdrop

Point Blank Period type deal situation moment
kiwifarms.net
Here is the summary of that book Water in May that she bought. It explains a lot about her mentality.

Fifteen-year-old Mari Pujols believes that the baby she’s carrying will finally mean she’ll have a family member who will love her deeply and won’t ever leave her—not like her mama, who took off when she was eight; or her papi, who’s in jail; or her abuela, who wants as little to do with her as possible. But when doctors discover a potentially fatal heart defect in the fetus, Mari faces choices she never could have imagined.

Surrounded by her loyal girl crew, her off-and-on boyfriend, and a dedicated doctor, Mari navigates a decision that could emotionally cripple the bravest of women. But both Mari and the broken-hearted baby inside her are fighters; and it doesn’t take long to discover that this sick baby has the strength to heal an entire family.

Inspired by true events, this gorgeous debut has been called “heartfelt, heartbreaking and—yes!—even a little heart-healing, too” by bestselling YA novelist Carolyn Mackler.

Chía P.

kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_20200928_211325_com.google.android.youtube.jpg
I'm not here to talk bad about those new pants and her gunt lymphedema (I know what that says about me thanks to Amber) so let me praise her.

Amberlynn, you look hung! That cock and balls are way bigger than Becky's, she must be jealous of than manhood, niceeeeee!!! I know a lot of men who would kill to have a bulge like yours. You go, gorl!

inquizadoor

kiwifarms.net
-she still has not fixed her name in the intro. much like the conditioner-on-the-face incident, she will probably act like it was intentional and not her being an idiot
-she fills like all shes being doeen lately is vlogging (and shopping) but shes okay with it /hair toss
-shes wearing two separate earrings cuz she figoored itd be a really good look (its not) lol just keeedeeeng she cant decide. she just has so many to choose from
-"we're going to a store like always" joking about it doesnt make you "in" on it alr. youre still an idiot spending recklessly
-"i dont dox people" lmao bitch where. have we forgotten your doctor voicemailgate so soon?
-one of her neighbors is totally a celebrity she just cant tell us who but shes def not lyeengs
-she needed a break from vlogging bc idk its not like she does anything else
-people dont ask where you got your lashes they ask WHY the lashes
-shes fucking manic and also gasping for breath trying to talk and put on eyeliner at the same time. look at your life, look at your choices
-i want to smack her every time she says litrully
-shes still too much of a toddler to say the word sex i guess
-giving a makeup tutorial as if anyone wants to steal her 'look'. its FAT by e.l.f you can get it at wommart
-shes only doing this so she can 'prove' she uses all the makeup she hoards. youre not subtle hoarderlynn
-shes not vlogging her friends out of 'respect' which is the first time shes ever given a shit about that
-becky is....doing her brows? since fucking when does she do that? there can only be one dainty princess in this 'relationship' hon.
-becky needs to scrub those teeth
-becky CALLS THE HADERS OUUUT. i thought it was gonna be about theyre fake relationship but its about her fucking tshirts or something
-they got starbucks again and she got a cakepop again
-the car is full of pillows theyre 'getting rid of' i.e shes 'donating' them probably
-becky is putting down deposits on two more tattoos so she mustve been an extra-good buttwiper this week
-she vlogged .5 seconds of some place called ollies
-"as you guys know, we moved" but she somehow got a bunch of packages sent to the old place even tho she definitely cancelled those subscriptions she wasnt too lazy
-she got more books to give thorough detailed reviews on
-she opened bolth ipsy bags and gives us a shitty blurry review on it cuz she needed more makeup
-she got more face lotion to not use
-her sores are looking worse, doesnt she own like 19 concealers she could use?
-she got two packages but she has no idea what she ordered. but she doesnt spend irresponsibly guys
-she forgot she ordered a chanel knockoff
-she wants a louis voootonnn but her stupid bank wont let her order it
-and ta-da her next package just HAPPENED to be a knock-off vooton what are the chances
-rafe is coming over again yay. she throws her greasy hair into the camera again
-destiny and dana killed a kitten or something idk
-then they found another kitten (she says kitten like 80 times) and hamber sent them a bunch of money to take care of it
-"keeten"
-she got new pants! finally. theyre too biiiig thoo ugh she doesnt look gooood haahaha compliment meee. nice fishing
-becky drew some scare bears shit and she totally doesnt trace how dare you
-"can they see us?" bitch you collectively weight 900 pounds we can see you
-becky forced to do all the hanging and stuff confirmed
-they hang a comically small wreath on their otherwise blank wall
-"shes [rarity] is the only cat ive ever met that sneezes" you fucking idiot
-the carpet isnt dirty it just LOOks dirty
-now becky is hosting the blog and doing a....shopping haul. shade by becky saying she got slippers for amber but they were too small lol
-beckys doing that slit thing with her eyebrows? and got some more mens pants and shirts and more narooto stuff
-she got baskets and sponge holders and shit im mostly tuning out. 1.75 speed enabled
-shes really gaining some shins huh
-this is the most alive ive seen becky in weeks
-shes literally talking about the weather now how much did alr push becky to do this
-oh shocker theyre eating takeout. she got pf changs but its fine cuz she NEVER eats the whole thing promise
-uggghhggGHGHGHGHG shes doing that stupid "i so innocent and confused" reading her comment of the day. playing dumb doesnt work you fucking cow. you know you cant put the seatbelt on. we know it, you know it, they firemen eventually coming to extract you from a windshield know it, let it go.
-"my hand just happened to be laying in a way that made you think that" sure jan
-"youre just trying to make me feel bad BUT i feel good so there" mmhmm okay jaundicelynn

tl;dr fat but make it manic

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Stupid fatass. The seatbelt didn't fit you on your way up to your massive highest weight, it's not gonna magically fit cause you've lost a few pounds (maybe).
Keep spending Al's money like it's going out of style Thumby! Cause it is and anything you can do to help is great. Self-respect is over rated, right?