vlog | get ready with me, surprise packages, & story time 09/28/20 -

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nah E&R are still in the house. I've always had suspicions on that. The move all came about too suddenly.
And remember...Fatty lies.
Eric suddenly dropping off YT too. It explains it.
She deliberately didn't film being with them the other day because...hello...they're still at the house.
She doesn't care enough to want to capture Twinkie playing with Chubs and Trixie on film. She could give fuck all.
She films the least she can get by with.

escándalo

kiwifarms.net
@ADHD You are right I feel on the tipping point and that was the evening they drank. I think Amber pushed the boundaries with Ricky remember when she shaded him by proxy about the wine being cheap. I think that was jab one with both of the boys. She constantly used their bathroom and left it in a state strike 2. I think they aren't happy with Becky either in terms of not dumping Amber. Come to think of it I think a major factor was Amber's hoarding, they clearly were tidy before hand and that must piss Ricky off especially even Eric as he seems pretty tidy. Also living with a land whale who does nothing whilst you work your ass off and fuck up your house that you are leased with. It reminds me a lot of The final Fantasy house actually.

But I don't think they are gone, the move was really quick. I honestly kinda want Becky free of her its saddening to see a friendship which was so good as her and Eric's disintegrate because they have been friends for about 20 ish years.

Its a reminder of how toxic Amber is and I recon she still pats for Destiny's phone bills. She pays for her a lot.

kiwifarms.net
Ngl, my genuine late-80's teen Goth heart feels a stab of pain whenever I hear this - oh Becky, Becky, Becky

View attachment 1629218

From Amber's foot-in-mouth 'moment' it certainly seems that Eric and Rickie haven't moved...I get that E+R don't want to be on cam, but surely she could have shown Trixie and Chubs with Twinkie?
Although tbh there is also the possibility this is Amber trying to stir haydur drama, who the fuck knows with her anymore but...

I'm damn certain no 'new tenant' is going to keep parcels that long (she said she ordered those manky bags in April) and Whitepages seem to think Eric is still there - any Americans who can tell us how often these things are updated? 🤔

Address Archive

View attachment 1629217

whitepages can take awhile to update. There was that person Fraggle that went past the house and said she saw a bunch of mail in the box and at the door (and I called it, AL forgot to change the addresses on her beauty boxes like the idiot she is). Sounds like noone moved in right away and the landlord wasn't checking the mail. Maybe it was that post that got one of them to go get it.

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ngl, my genuine late-80's teen Goth heart feels a stab of pain whenever I hear this - oh Becky, Becky, Becky

View attachment 1629218

From Amber's foot-in-mouth 'moment' it certainly seems that Eric and Rickie haven't moved...I get that E+R don't want to be on cam, but surely she could have shown Trixie and Chubs with Twinkie?
Although tbh there is also the possibility this is Amber trying to stir haydur drama, who the fuck knows with her anymore but...

I'm damn certain no 'new tenant' is going to keep parcels that long (she said she ordered those manky bags in April) and Whitepages seem to think Eric is still there - any Americans who can tell us how often these things are updated? 🤔

Address Archive

View attachment 1629217
Those websites aggregate third party data. Neither reliable or timely when the person moved recently.

The best bet would be to check voting registration - Becky's registration proves that her and amber live at the henry. We got a street address but it slipped my mind.

@a dinosaur how did you check the voting records?

@ADHD You are right I feel on the tipping point and that was the evening they drank. I think Amber pushed the boundaries with Ricky remember when she shaded him by proxy about the wine being cheap. I think that was jab one with both of the boys. She constantly used their bathroom and left it in a state strike 2. I think they aren't happy with Becky either in terms of not dumping Amber. Come to think of it I think a major factor was Amber's hoarding, they clearly were tidy before hand and that must piss Ricky off especially even Eric as he seems pretty tidy. Also living with a land whale who does nothing whilst you work your ass off and fuck up your house that you are leased with. It reminds me a lot of The final Fantasy house actually.

But I don't think they are gone, the move was really quick. I honestly kinda want Becky free of her its saddening to see a friendship which was so good as her and Eric's disintegrate because they have been friends for about 20 ish years.

Its a reminder of how toxic Amber is and I recon she still pats for Destiny's phone bills. She pays for her a lot.
I dont know if this would be a real issue, but the way amberlynn acted hyper and excited around eric and ricky reminded me of schoolgirls get excited with boys. Laughing too much at their jokes and touching them... It was weird af and youd think she should be that way with her gf instead of ANY guys since, well, she's lesbian? If I were ricky I would be annoyed by that alone. It could be that I'm the only one who felt that vibe tho.

KiwiKunt!!

Bull Dykes and Twitter Psyches
kiwifarms.net
Those websites aggregate third party data. Neither reliable or timely when the person moved recently.

The best bet would be to check voting registration - Becky's registration proves that her and amber live at the henry. We got a street address but it slipped my mind.

It is too easy to check voter registration - You just need the persons name and DOB -

Opera Snapshot_2020-09-29_143447_vrsws.sos.ky.gov.png

Still registered at The Shack - has until Oct 5th to update or he can't vote I assume

Last edited:

lonelygorl15

kiwifarms.net
Whatever "celebrity" she's talking about is probably some vlogger or local college athlete. There are actual celebrities that own or have owned property in the area before (William Shatner, Johnny Depp come to mind) but those are huge, sprawling $1mil+ properties, not an overpriced particle board apartment. Unless the two backstreet boys from Lexington fell on really hard times.

I really wish she had left Twinkie and the cats at the home with the boys. It breaks my heart that she took them from a big house with a backyard to a small apartment where Twinkie gets even less exercise. I'm sure the boys would take better care of them too.

FupaCitySheriff

kiwifarms.net
Thanks fren! What website did you use?
Only just catching up. Does anyone know Ricky's details? To check whether he's also living there. Becky changed her details as soon as she moved, so you'd think they would too, especially with it being election year. Of course Big AL won't change hers - why make it easy for debt collectors to find her lol, the bill dodging, salad dodging fat fuck.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
My takes on this vlog:

- There is still no discussion about the appointment with the WL doctor. It happened last week or the week before. PF Chang meals are very likely not on any diet plan. It is likely that the appointment went very bad and she is worried about the backlash.

- So, this celebrity cannot afford anything more than a first floor flat in Lexington. Either he/she fell on hard-time or is really a low-level news announcer at a local radio station. This is not my definition of a celebrity.

- As suggested by other Farmers, I find the story arc about Eric and Rickie not moving away from Monticello interesting, but I am not sold on it yet. It raises too many questions.

- Again, they are is buying anything and everything that they fancy, make-up, knock-off purse, shelving, more Halloween rubbish.

- Her entourage is around again mooching on Amber’s money.

- She is still trying to say that she wears a seatbelt while earlier in the video, she is not wearing it. She still does not keep her lies straight.

- The place is filthy with the hoards and the animals. However, we are told by her that it looks that way because of the nap of the carpet, and it is not because she did not vacuum the place since they moved in.

iLoveDoe

kiwifarms.net
One thing I don't get about this woman is why the fuck does she keep TALKING about what she did/where she went instead of SHOWING since that's the whole point of a FUCKING VLOG. But of course she gotta show her going to Starbucks to "troll" her audience about what diabetes in a cup she's getting today.

It's that LGBT parade from 2017 she went to all over again where she showed 1-2 mins of the actual parade and the rest of the vlogs were just her sitting in her hotel room rambling, what the fuck was the point of that clip where she said she was at Ollie's for example?

And if only she gave a shit about losing weight the same way she gave a shit about what makeup and earrings to wear just to go to Walmart in a mobility scooter...

Edit: Whenever she looks straight into the camera up close it's always unsettling

a dinosaur

kiwifarms.net

Kentucky's Voter Information Center
Eric hasn't updated his voter registration. It still has the old Monticello address still on there. I can't pin down Rickie's. And of course, Amber has yet to register to vote and probably won't. The deadline to register in Kentucky is October 5th, 4:00pm.

Punkinsplice

An cermet and I talk shit about you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
RE Seatbelt: She takes up the entire cabin of that vehicle, needing to shove herself in at velocity to close the passenger door. Her blobby girth covers the seat and is squished against the door, forcing the rest of her overflowing gunt to the front dash and towards Becky. Even if she could extend the seatbelt to reach the receptacle, her body is covering it. She cannot roll herself away from the receptacle to latch the belt. So it is impossible for her to use the seatbelt even with an extension. She has been faking the belt because they live in a city where there will be more cops driving around to notice her lack of seatbelt.

Now I'm gonna have to watch this one because I don't know if I believe that the boys still live in the shanty. It makes a lot more sense than Al's convoluted story about everyone moving, but there is still a chance that the landlord was courteous enough to keep mail for them.

Pippeyy

kiwifarms.net
RE Seatbelt: She takes up the entire cabin of that vehicle, needing to shove herself in at velocity to close the passenger door. Her blobby girth covers the seat and is squished against the door, forcing the rest of her overflowing gunt to the front dash and towards Becky. Even if she could extend the seatbelt to reach the receptacle, her body is covering it. She cannot roll herself away from the receptacle to latch the belt. So it is impossible for her to use the seatbelt even with an extension. She has been faking the belt because they live in a city where there will be more cops driving around to notice her lack of seatbelt.

Now I'm gonna have to watch this one because I don't know if I believe that the boys still live in the shanty. It makes a lot more sense than Al's convoluted story about everyone moving, but there is still a chance that the landlord was courteous enough to keep mail for them.
My favorite part of the seatbelt saga was when she was lying with Destiny saying she never used a seatbelt cause foster care so she is more comfortable with it “being broken” than using one. Which makes zero sense.
She has admitted many times that it doesn’t fit around her and that was 150 pounds ago. Remember the bruise she admitted to having because the buckle dig into her hip? That was lighter than she is now. Lol.

iLoveDoe

kiwifarms.net
My favorite part of the seatbelt saga was when she was lying with Destiny saying she never used a seatbelt cause foster care so she is more comfortable with it “being broken” than using one. Which makes zero sense.
She has admitted many times that it doesn’t fit around her and that was 150 pounds ago. Remember the bruise she admitted to having because the buckle dig into her hip? That was lighter than she is now. Lol.
There was also this one time where Destiny got pulled over and you could hear Amber starting to pull on the seatbelt but not making any clicking sound, basically faking that she was wearing one

Punkinsplice

An cermet and I talk shit about you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ok, I watched the video up to the point she gets into the packages. Her carefully worded explanation of how she got those packages from Eric and Ricky seemed off. I feel like she and Becky went over the story to see what would sound most believable to them. It was a crafted lie, unlike the gorl's pathological lies that she just rolls out regularly. I think I am leaning toward the boys keeping the house and making them leave. The hypothetical arguments put forward by @ADHD and @escándalo make more sense as I think about it.

ALso, that quick camera flash to show us that they are holding hands while Becky orders at the drive through. Gorl. Edit: When the camera pans to their clasped hands, you also get a gander at Al's gunt flowing into the driver area, so more proof that she couldn't buckle that seatbelt (which is not even pulled across when she films this drive thru scene).