vlog | get ready with me, surprise packages, & story time 09/28/20 -

Your_Fairy_Wish_Prince

I am your Fairy Wish Prince, at your service
kiwifarms.net
With skin like Hambers the LAST thing that she needs to do is slather on concealer. As someone with sensitive skin, cheap ass makeup from grocery stories like Target or Walmart are horrible, even the "natural" makeup they offer. What she needs to do is wash her face twice a day with a mild soap, like regular non scented Dove and use a soft facial brush, she needs to follow up with a toner, either witch hazel, or rose water, finally, she needs to completely negate concealer all together EXCEPT for special occasions and it needs to be high end stuff. Instead of using concealer she needs to apply something like a tiny bit of olive oil or Argan oil, and I mean a very TINY amount, I know it sounds counter productive but it works, I have had shit skin all my life and when I finally got over myself and stopped using concealer my skin vastly improved. Its a shit show between stopping using concealer and repairing the damage that it does.

Smoovy Jay

kiwifarms.net
With skin like Hambers the LAST thing that she needs to do is slather on concealer. As someone with sensitive skin, cheap ass makeup from grocery stories like Target or Walmart are horrible, even the "natural" makeup they offer. What she needs to do is wash her face twice a day with a mild soap, like regular non scented Dove and use a soft facial brush, she needs to follow up with a toner, either witch hazel, or rose water, finally, she needs to completely negate concealer all together EXCEPT for special occasions and it needs to be high end stuff. Instead of using concealer she needs to apply something like a tiny bit of olive oil or Argan oil, and I mean a very TINY amount, I know it sounds counter productive but it works, I have had shit skin all my life and when I finally got over myself and stopped using concealer my skin vastly improved. Its a shit show between stopping using concealer and repairing the damage that it does.
No, drugstore, mid-range or luxury makeup won’t make a difference. She’s 600 pounds and her diet is terrible, her skin is going to be bad regardless.

literally low-key

kiwifarms.net
She isn't wearing her seatbelt at the tattoo shop or the drive-thru. Why would she keep putting it on and off if she's not getting out?

The answer to the curvy comment was spectacular. "I'm so confused, holding the seatbelt with my left then my right arm, What?"

The celebrity neighbor is probably the local weatherman.

Last edited:

Xenomorph

I pulled off your wings, and I laughed.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@ADHD You are right I feel on the tipping point and that was the evening they drank. I think Amber pushed the boundaries with Ricky remember when she shaded him by proxy about the wine being cheap. I think that was jab one with both of the boys. She constantly used their bathroom and left it in a state strike 2. I think they aren't happy with Becky either in terms of not dumping Amber. Come to think of it I think a major factor was Amber's hoarding, they clearly were tidy before hand and that must piss Ricky off especially even Eric as he seems pretty tidy. Also living with a land whale who does nothing whilst you work your ass off and fuck up your house that you are leased with. It reminds me a lot of The final Fantasy house actually.

But I don't think they are gone, the move was really quick. I honestly kinda want Becky free of her its saddening to see a friendship which was so good as her and Eric's disintegrate because they have been friends for about 20 ish years.

Its a reminder of how toxic Amber is and I recon she still pats for Destiny's phone bills. She pays for her a lot.
Becky is not a friend she is a mooch and a grifter. She let a long friendship get split over some fat fuck same as with rafe etc tbh the boys are married and shroud be living alone this isnt college becky shoulda realized that on her own but shes a mooch and a grifter

how now brown cow

kiwifarms.net
I like that the friend made Becky a crocheted potato thing, after she had made her all those other crocheted toys and then gave Amber a crocheted potato as some kind of consolation prize. Amber of course said that she chose the potato toy, her attempt at explaining why her toy was so much smaller than what Rafe (?) made for Becky. Now that Becky also has a crocheted potato, they kinda cancel each other out, and it goes back to Becky being given a couple of cute things that took effort to make and Amber getting nothing.

mekalekahi

It would mess up my metabolism
kiwifarms.net
I'm bored and I looked up some LV stores near lexington and there isnt any but she could cross states lines only driving 1-3 hours either to Tennessee or ohio. Shes driven farther for food and when she drove 2 hours for becca Foundation. It just makes no sense to make the type of money she claims to and then not being able to just purchase the bag you want. It could also be that she doesn't want the Louis employees to see her or something, I just don't understand it.

ChubbyChaser

kiwifarms.net
So it is impossible for her to use the seatbelt even with an extension. She has been faking the belt because they live in a city where there will be more cops driving around to notice her lack of seatbelt.

In Kentucky, the cops can’t pull you over for not wearing a seat belt. Only another traffic violation and then they can also give you a ticket for not wearing a seatbelt. Hence the freakout when Becky got pulled over.

I also think it makes sense that maybe the boys didn’t move. Some of their stuff was still there, and couldn’t we hear their dogs in the background of some of Hambeast’s vlogs? Like who goes to their sisters house for weeks and doesn’t take their animals? I thought it was super strange we could still hear their dogs in Hambeast’s videos but she made sure to not show them.

SassyAndMorbidlyObese

Dead Gorl Waddling
kiwifarms.net
I'm bored and I looked up some LV stores near lexington and there isnt any but she could cross states lines only driving 1-3 hours either to Tennessee or ohio. Shes driven farther for food and when she drove 2 hours for becca Foundation. It just makes no sense to make the type of money she claims to and then not being able to just purchase the bag you want. It could also be that she doesn't want the Louis employees to see her or something, I just don't understand it.
LV has a online store so no worries about having to waddle around store. Just call bank and your good to go... unless, of course, she doesn't actually have $4,000 to blow on a bag.

escándalo

kiwifarms.net
The bank thing makes no sense whatsoever, its not like its an ISA or anything its just a current account. Amber's just trying to make it seem like her bank cares for her. (she does this A LOT, vet, doctors, attendants.) Its all about creating the air of self-importance fuck even the work place remember. I have not seen a person who does it so much but it makes sense her family hate her, her "relationship" is utterly soulless. She has to buy her friends, so she crafts this world where everyone cares about her a lot. They don't though its not sad though because at every single point Amber has had the choice to try and redeem herself by trying to better herself /she is incapable because she IS THE CLUSTER B/

People in that cluster never live happy lives sadly.

Smoovy Jay

kiwifarms.net
Imagine seeing a 600 pound white trash toddler scooting around wommart with a “Chanel” bag?

Amber said Eric and Ricky picked up her stuff because they were closer so I think they did move. As she was preparing to move, stuff was removed from the kitchen walls, etc. I think she just left stuff and said it was for E&R but really we just know she’s lady and inconsiderate.

Two weeks of buying all her tacky shit and gross food would cost an LV bag. She could do it. Or LV might get word of her trashy shelf ass and do what Gucci did with the Jersey Shore cast members, send her a rival’s bag.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
The bank thing makes no sense whatsoever, its not like its an ISA or anything its just a current account. Amber's just trying to make it seem like her bank cares for her. (she does this A LOT, vet, doctors, attendants.) Its all about creating the air of self-importance fuck even the work place remember.
Her finances and her use of money make no sense. Her use of cash does not reflect how financial transactions are made nowadays, maybe 50 years ago, but not now. I never heard of someone paying cash for a $6,000 bed. Most people would use a credit card. Especially now, many places do not accept cash, only debit and credit cards. Unless you are a drug dealer, no one carries that much cash. I do not buy the explanation that she cannot get a credit card. Any bank loves to issue credit cards to their customers. In reality, we do not know if she has one or not as it is difficult to get subscription boxes without one and buy online merchandise. For someone who has a very easy life, she makes it awfully difficult for herself.

mekalekahi

It would mess up my metabolism
kiwifarms.net
I did honestly laugh when Becky got all tough guy about knowing music. I dont think anyone's ever questioned that and it seemed like amber just told her that to get her started. If anything Becky is probably screaming inside to have someone to unload her music knowledge onto but she decided to link up with someone that doesn't give a shit. Go work at a record store in town if you think your music knowledge is so incredible.

Smoovy Jay

kiwifarms.net
I did honestly laugh when Becky got all tough guy about knowing music. I dont think anyone's ever questioned that and it seemed like amber just told her that to get her started. If anything Becky is probably screaming inside to have someone to unload her music knowledge onto but she decided to link up with someone that doesn't give a shit. Go work at a record store in town if you think your music knowledge is so incredible.
I think it might prove they read here. Recently there were comments about her wearing a Nirvana t-shirt despite being barely alive at the same time as Kurt Cobain and how could she possibly know their music. I think it’s a weak argument since a lot of us probably like music that came out before our time.

edit: spelling

Very Honest Content

(Formerly a) Niggo(?)
kiwifarms.net
I'm dying to know which celebrity lives two doors down from them. I wonder if we can figure it out...

Anyone else other than Ashley Judd doesn't even count within Lexington.

Her finances and her use of money make no sense. Her use of cash does not reflect how financial transactions are made nowadays, maybe 50 years ago, but not now. I never heard of someone paying cash for a $6,000 bed. Most people would use a credit card. Especially now, many places do not accept cash, only debit and credit cards. Unless you are a drug dealer, no one carries that much cash. I do not buy the explanation that she cannot get a credit card. Any bank loves to issue credit cards to their customers. In reality, we do not know if she has one or not as it is difficult to get subscription boxes without one and buy online merchandise. For someone who has a very easy life, she makes it awfully difficult for herself.

Let me float this by you, deal was '12/18/whatever number of months, zero interest financing, SAME AS CASH,' and it gets shortened by Amber to, "I paid cash for it." How does that strike you as being likely here?

RIPRhongoBongo

kiwifarms.net
Anyone else other than Ashley Judd doesn't even count within Lexington.

Let me float this by you, deal was '12/18/whatever number of months, zero interest financing, SAME AS CASH,' and it gets shortened by Amber to, "I paid cash for it." How does that strike you as being likely here?
Most likely the case. Our gorl isn't the brightest bulb in the room