vlog | get ready with me, surprise packages, & story time 09/28/20 -

kiwifarms.net
The bank thing makes no sense whatsoever, its not like its an ISA or anything its just a current account. Amber's just trying to make it seem like her bank cares for her. (she does this A LOT, vet, doctors, attendants.) Its all about creating the air of self-importance fuck even the work place remember. I have not seen a person who does it so much but it makes sense her family hate her, her "relationship" is utterly soulless. She has to buy her friends, so she crafts this world where everyone cares about her a lot. They don't though its not sad though because at every single point Amber has had the choice to try and redeem herself by trying to better herself /she is incapable because she IS THE CLUSTER B/

People in that cluster never live happy lives sadly.

she did say if there was LV store nearby she'd have her dream bag now- meaning she'd have taken the cash out to buy it. Not sure if there are other ways to pay, money order or check? I'd say change banks but I'm guessing she can't because of a reason that's been brought up too many times.

Reactions: Cereal Killer

Fleasburger

Not enough fatties to watch.
kiwifarms.net
Can we take a moment to notice that Becky was putting a payment down on a tattoo? Is that a thing people do?

Yes, it's mostly done if it's a large design and the design is entirely done by the tattoo artist (had to do this with my own.) You put payment down for the piece itself and then you pay for the actual inking. Sometimes it can be done to save a spot with a popular artist but I don't see that happening in even the biggest Kentucky city. Guessing Becky's design is being created. If not, then I don't know why she's doing it.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
Most likely the case. Our gorl isn't the brightest bulb in the room
Let me float this by you, deal was '12/18/whatever number of months, zero interest financing, SAME AS CASH,' and it gets shortened by Amber to, "I paid cash for it." How does that strike you as being likely here?
No, she is not the brightest bulb in the room. If she had a cashback credit card at even 1% cashback, with purchases of $5,000 per month, it could generate $50 or $600 per year, but she knows what works for her. Even better... return the bloody bed and get $6,000 back!

Cereal Killer

the ungodly season has officially started
kiwifarms.net
No, she is not the brightest bulb in the room. If she had a cashback credit card at even 1% cashback, with purchases of $5,000 per month, it could generate $50 or $600 per year, but she knows what works for her. Even better... return the bloody bed and get $6,000 back!

You took the words right out of my...mouth? Fingers? We know she’s not a financial wizard, but she’s leaving so much money on the table by not using a card and paying it off right away. Not to mention other benefits, like extended warranties and theft/accident protection. I know she probably has credit scars, but by now I’d think she’d be able to get a card somewhere.

Reactions: Mesh Gear Fox

rainpetalseavesdrop

kiwifarms.net
Idk if she has a good enough credit history to get a card like that. Not only does she have collections on her history it doesn’t seem like she has a lot of established credit.

Retail stores will absolutely give a card to someone like Amber, but i doubt they’d give her that high of a limit.

Reactions: Cereal Killer

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

your local tranny hater
kiwifarms.net
Here is the summary of that book Water in May that she bought. It explains a lot about her mentality.

Fifteen-year-old Mari Pujols believes that the baby she’s carrying will finally mean she’ll have a family member who will love her deeply and won’t ever leave her—not like her mama, who took off when she was eight; or her papi, who’s in jail; or her abuela, who wants as little to do with her as possible. But when doctors discover a potentially fatal heart defect in the fetus, Mari faces choices she never could have imagined.

Surrounded by her loyal girl crew, her off-and-on boyfriend, and a dedicated doctor, Mari navigates a decision that could emotionally cripple the bravest of women. But both Mari and the broken-hearted baby inside her are fighters; and it doesn’t take long to discover that this sick baby has the strength to heal an entire family.

Inspired by true events, this gorgeous debut has been called “heartfelt, heartbreaking and—yes!—even a little heart-healing, too” by bestselling YA novelist Carolyn Mackler.
oh jesus. i'm sure this book will teach great morals to preteens. "have an unplanned pregnancy and everyone around you will see the error of their ways and come back for the baby!" no, you'll be alone, getting it sucked out by the abortion clinics leftists like the author love so much.

kiwifarms.net
Yes, it's mostly done if it's a large design and the design is entirely done by the tattoo artist (had to do this with my own.) You put payment down for the piece itself and then you pay for the actual inking. Sometimes it can be done to save a spot with a popular artist but I don't see that happening in even the biggest Kentucky city. Guessing Becky's design is being created. If not, then I don't know why she's doing it.

can't wait to see what tattoos becky gets to remember all of her dead nephews. maybe a naruto one? will AL get jealous and have Becky get a tattoo in honour of her?

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

your local tranny hater
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1628746
surprise bitch!

edit*
i gotta go to sleep soon so this is all i can shART out rn
You know what, I once stumbled across a character called "the meatball man" and his resemblance to Amber is uncanny AND NOW THIS PHOTO IS FINALLY RELEVANT
meatballman.jpeg

THEY'RE LIKE TWINS

SassyAndMorbidlyObese

Dead Gorl Waddling
kiwifarms.net
she did say if there was LV store nearby she'd have her dream bag now- meaning she'd have taken the cash out to buy it. Not sure if there are other ways to pay, money order or check? I'd say change banks but I'm guessing she can't because of a reason that's been brought up too many times.
There's something fucky going on. LV site accepts Visa and 2 other major credit cards. So what's the hold up? Either she has the money or she doesn't. This reminds me of the hair cut bs but even easier to solve...whip out your Visa and go to town. She doesn't have the money.

Kitsunehime

your friendly Neighborhood Ger-man XD
kiwifarms.net
hm...is it possible, that Amber don t have an own Bank Account and that she is using Becky s to get her YT Shekels send to and then Becky take s it all off the Account and Amber hoards cash in her Home like the dragonish Beast she is =)
Maybe that s why they can t get a big Credit...because Becky is unemployed and the Bank don t see income for her O.o Amber pays everything with cash>.> so Becky don t lose the Foodstamps...O.o argh...it s all so confusing >.<

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Meth Mom served her purpose in the narrative which I think was supposed to be: "Mom repenting her past neglect of damaged daughter rushes to her side in her time of medical crisis".

It didn't play out too well; there was no collective: "Aaaaaaaawwwwwwwwww!!!!" from chastened, former doubter viewers.

Amber disposes of anything that doesn't or no longer serves a purpose or is too much 'trouble'.

We won't be hearing much about Meth Momma from now on.

lostinwoods

kiwifarms.net
Brands like LV and Chanel don't make products for the super morbidly obese, so she has to choose from third party knockoffs all the time.
None of her clothes are name branded because name brands don't associate with whales.

Reactions: babyTAP

sparklemilhouse

America Online for Dummies™
kiwifarms.net
Brands like LV and Chanel don't make products for the super morbidly obese, so she has to choose from third party knockoffs all the time.
None of her clothes are name branded because name brands don't associate with whales.

she doesn’t want LV clothes, she wants a purse. Although having a designer purse won’t change the appearance of someone as ugly as she is.

PRE PRE DIABETIC

kiwifarms.net
What is she going to do with an expensive purse? Move it from the Living Room to the Bathroom? That’s all she does almost every day. Or put it in a cart at Walmart. She couldn’t even fit it over her arm to hold it. This would actually be the most funny what the actual fuck spending of a tonne of money thus far. It would baffle my mind even more than the bed. She’s so weird. :lol:

Frogamber

kiwifarms.net
hm...is it possible, that Amber don t have an own Bank Account and that she is using Becky s to get her YT Shekels send to and then Becky take s it all off the Account and Amber hoards cash in her Home like the dragonish Beast she is =)
Maybe that s why they can t get a big Credit...because Becky is unemployed and the Bank don t see income for her O.o Amber pays everything with cash>.> so Becky don t lose the Foodstamps...O.o argh...it s all so confusing >.<
I guess it is possible, but don't think that's the case. Knowing how Amber was treated back in Krystal (Krystle?) era she was probably made to get a bank account (or it was even made for her) by the parents and she probably never changed it or done anything with it to benefit her finances. Bank rules change and you should know when to upgrade, move accounts etc. but she probably just sticked with the most basic account they made her back then because lazy.

Also, I don't see her doing that with Destiny and Krystal (if she was earning yt bux back then) and moving the info from Destiny's to Becky's account to have the earnings go there.

Lastly, if Becky does get the gov money or food stamps or whatever she should not be getting any money onto her account or she will not be allowed right?

• Agree
Reactions: Kitsunehime and 497