vlog | girlfriend reacts to my new bra, torrid haul & weight loss talk - we have reached a new low - 07/09/2020

B cup too big on a 500+ person :story:
Piggy Noise.gif

Last edited:

PotatoSalad4711

She not doing Diets yet she working on her mind
43DD5D1D-7BEC-45B5-B945-62BB28E25C7B.png
6 thousand dollar bed y’all! Watching Amber drone on about how awesome the bed is while filming it in this condition makes me understand why people hate Americans.

Becky explaining her scent preference really explains a lot about how she’s able to put up with Amber’s musty ass.

LMAO
8BF4E015-725B-49EC-8B80-0A4D63EE6F5B.png

FrownyFace

Ur gnna fuckin touch me whether you like it or not
View attachment 1578220
6 thousand dollar bed y’all! Watching Amber drone on about how awesome the bed is while filming it in this condition makes me understand why people hate Americans.

Becky explaining her scent preference really explains a lot about how she’s able to put up with Amber’s musty ass.

LMAO
View attachment 1578254

Twinkie Store gettin’ more action from Becky than Amber does.

So, she is not going to talk about personal details but she wants to share her life, which tends to be about personal details. Okay. She does not want to be a weight loss channel but will show her meals and food hauls which are related to her weight loss. Okay.
Thus, since she is not going to work, she does not care for children, she does not travel or visit anything interesting. and she does not have any interesting hobbies, what does her life consist of? It is to go to stores and showing her purchases, buying clothing and other items on the internet, and having force conversation with Becky. How long she will maintain posting this rubbish.

ADHD

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
Well, I called it on her using her bedroom to stash her new and growing hoard. That's pretty ballsy of her putting white sheets on it. Very easy to show stains and we all know she won't wash them, although that might not matter since she's sleeping on the couch.
Also 52 B, lol.
And she thinks a B is too big but that they probably don't make a 52 A :story:

What are the odds she'll end up not wearing the bra because she doesn't like that the cups are too big?

My highlights:
7:15 Thumbster: "Oooh my god, your bobs aren't down here....! " :lit::lit::lit:
9:48 Amber to Thumbster: "....everyone has their weird obsessions...." Yaaaaaass, Amber. Thumbster's weirdest obsession beside moldy smelling things clearly being YOU.

Amber and her sores resembling progressed meth addict's mug shots clearly add a new layer of significance to the "morbid" in "morbidly obese".