vlog | girlfriend reacts to my new bra, torrid haul & weight loss talk - we have reached a new low - 07/09/2020

she says there's a video showing her multiple polka dot bras, where?? it's weird to think she is an A cup yet all of the snapchat cleavage pics she posts catfishing everyone...

didn't she get bookmarks a couple of years ago from Krystle for Christmas? I know it's been a couple of years but I don't think I've seen her use them even once. They probably got lost in the hoard...which the new hoard is crazy on her bed. It looks like the rug they bought is on there, never to be used. is that the real cactus that Becky bought her?

she says there's a video showing her multiple polka dot bras, where?? it's weird to think she is an A cup yet all of the snapchat cleavage pics she posts catfishing everyone...

didn't she get bookmarks a couple of years ago from Krystle for Christmas? I know it's been a couple of years but I don't think I've seen her use them even once. They probably got lost in the hoard...which the new hoard is crazy on her bed. It looks like the rug they bought is on there, never to be used. is that the real cactus that Becky bought her?
I agree. She has never shown us her multiple polka-dot bras and since I've been watching she must have bought bookmarks a dozen different times.

hotcheetospuffs

Bora Bora Eat Some More-a
View attachment 248965 proof she has at least two, I think...still gross as AF. Both are now gray with enough grease to fry fish.
I remember this charade, she's like "I bought five of the same at Kohls, cuz that was all they had, I'm holding one,"and she does holds it up for a second, but it looks new and small, "I'm wearing one", the one we see, "and like two are in the wash and there's two over there", or some shit. Yeah, there's two bras at most, and we can all see how stressed it is, and this photo is from two years ago, she's still wearing it, with her weight gain. All I can say is ouch. Just let em go free, it makes no difference at this point goooorrrllll.

She did make a video about her bras ages ago, and we didn't really see all of them, just two. But I'm convinced the one she is holding she just put dots on an old one that doesn't fit. The dot pattern is too random.

I want nothing more than to see Amberlynn get recruited into an MLM. The only people she could possibly try to sell to are her adoring viewers, and even the most charismatic and convincing salesmen lose money in pyramid schemes. Can’t wait to watch her spend all her AdSense bux to build an inventory of 15¢ jewelry made by starving asian children that will sit taking up space in her apartment until the end of time.

krazy orange cat

Fluffy ball of evil
True & Honest Fan
I want nothing more than to see Amberlynn get recruited into an MLM. The only people she could possibly try to sell to are her adoring viewers, and even the most charismatic and convincing salesmen lose money in pyramid schemes. Can’t wait to watch her spend all her AdSense bux to build an inventory of 15¢ jewelry made by starving asian children that will sit taking up space in her apartment until the end of time.
She could hold Paparazzi Parties in her apartment where everyone sits on the couch that smells of her own "musty basement".

Darth_Texan

Choose the dark meat...
I agree. She has never shown us her multiple polka-dot bras and since I've been watching she must have bought bookmarks a dozen different times.
She keeps buying bookmarks because she starts a book, gets bored with it, puts her bookmark in the book and never picks it up again. So the bookmark ends up in her hoard, never more to see the light.

HiusHarja

Brain-dead
She keeps buying bookmarks because she starts a book, gets bored with it, puts her bookmark in the book and never picks it up again. So the bookmark ends up in her hoard, never more to see the light.
What's the purpose of buying bookmarks (other than a souvenir for a family member you don't like)? Why can't she just use an old receipt or a piece of paper or anything else. Why does she have to waste money on the most useless thing?