vlog | girlfriend reacts to my new bra, torrid haul & weight loss talk - we have reached a new low - 07/09/2020

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

mythical mother

ayyyy
kiwifarms.net
Another Torrid haul where she buys clothes that a five year old would wear. She finally got a new brahs guiz and she shows us her hoarding problems and buys more useless items. Lmao literally less than a week ago, she told us that she won't talk about her health anymore but then talks about discussing her health with us again because muh views are going down.
In order from newest to oldest for the past week:

81k, 95k, 90k, 88k, 87k, 116k

The week before:

56k, 71k, 76k, 73k, 64k, 73k, 61k

Her views are absolutely not going down, there going up. At least for now.
But she can see that 20k difference and this is going to be the content she puts out for good while because of it. She’s trolling the shit out of people somehow.

I don’t get it. I can’t even even watch the videos anymore unless it’s one like the cancer announcement or the one where she put her “medical record” on screen because they’re so goddamn annoying and cringe. How she became even more cringe than she used to be is a mystery that may never be solved. I just read about them here. I clicked on this one to see what her rebranding actuallh looks like and now I’m at seven MORE of a loss as to how people can sit through this shit on a regular basis.

I have a feeling that if I walked away and came back to her channel in a couple years, the same people would still be watching her and leaving the same comments they’ve been leaving for half a decade now. They just don’t get tired of watching basically the same video every time, because that’s all it is at this point. She only does 5 or 6 things on a busy day and it’s always out to eat, shopping haul, talking about herself for 20 minutes with no other footage or patronizing her girlfriend.

I think the farms will get bored with her if she keeps this up. I can see this being a dead part of the site because there’s nothing left to talk about, or at least it’s quickly becoming that way. Her channel
is probably never gonna die though. I’ve said it once and I will say it again: the people that watch her videos on the
reg have the same addiction to ALR as ALR
has to food. They feed each other.

PotatoSalad4711

Even smiling makes my face ache
kiwifarms.net
She keeps buying bookmarks because she starts a book, gets bored with it, puts her bookmark in the book and never picks it up again. So the bookmark ends up in her hoard, never more to see the light.
Pretty much. You need look no further than her garbage pile bed, where there are succulents, books, and her prized leather-bound journals that she was raving about less than a week ago.

darkwingosonichugorl

Let me tell you the potential of my balls.
kiwifarms.net
In order from newest to oldest for the past week:

81k, 95k, 90k, 88k, 87k, 116k

The week before:

56k, 71k, 76k, 73k, 64k, 73k, 61k

Her views are absolutely not going down, there going up. At least for now.
But she can see that 20k difference and this is going to be the content she puts out for good while because of it. She’s trolling the shit out of people somehow.

I don’t get it. I can’t even even watch the videos anymore unless it’s one like the cancer announcement or the one where she put her “medical record” on screen because they’re so goddamn annoying and cringe. How she became even more cringe than she used to be is a mystery that may never be solved. I just read about them here. I clicked on this one to see what her rebranding actuallh looks like and now I’m at seven MORE of a loss as to how people can sit through this shit on a regular basis.
It's odd, and the rise came just as Amber proclaimed her "rebranding". Viewbotting possibility? I wouldn't put it past Amber to stupidly risk that. Maybe it's just as simple as putting vlog in her title, though.

Tattoos

kiwifarms.net
I love how when shes walking into Becky's room to show vicks...she then realizes and says "oh yeah, Becky and I slept in here. First time I slept in a bed since surgery." Translation: the bed isn't made like normal so I have to say I slept there instead of just becky. I dont care if I was in a relationship. I dont care if they had surgery. I would not be suffering on the couch because they got so fat they couldn't get themselves in bed. It's YOUR bed, now you lay in it.

Also, ALR bed is way too close to the wall. A couple doesn't put the put that close to the wall if they have enough room on either side. She never intends for Becky to sleep with her.

Their convo about their cats "he tried to sleep with you" not us, not next to you, with you. Meaning not with me because I'm in another damn room.

How does she not pick up this inconsistencies in ONE VLOG?

:story:

Keyboard Warrior

kiwifarms.net
It's odd, and the rise came just as Amber proclaimed her "rebranding". Viewbotting possibility? I wouldn't put it past Amber to stupidly risk that. Maybe it's just as simple as putting vlog in her title, though.
The views don't matter. It's engagement that keeps this pig fed, and it doesn't matter if it's good or bad engagement. Bad is actually more lucrative for her. Enough people get riled up in the comments by her doing some intentionally-provocative thing and the comment section fills with people wanting to air their grievances and commiserate over what a shitty person she is.

Amber knows the game and hasn't changed her strategy at all, because why would she? It works. It pays her enough to live way beyond her means, and all she has to do is sacrifice her dignity (which is easy when you have none). People often forget that even though she's a lazy sack of shit, this is her paycheck at the end of the day. Trolling is all she has, because she's too weak-willed and broken to make any real changes.

Her channel would be dead in the water if every person in her comment section came here instead and watched the archived video. But they don't because when people come here to dunk on a 600 lb hoarder, they discover how quickly no one actually cares that they're a 300 lb clean freak. Other people caring is half the fun and also immensely cathartic for these types.

If you think about it, Amber's comment section is really just group therapy for people that want to scream into the ether and know with certainty that their opinions will be accepted and praised and validated with replies like, "Say it louder for those in the back!!! 🙌"

The saddest irony is that she's managed to build this entire community of people around her, but for all the wrong reasons. Think of all the genuine friendships that have been spawned. It's twisted, but the mutual disgust for this POS and everything she represents actually brings people together. Imagine having a party thrown for you every single day, and everyone wondering, "what will she do NEXT??!" but you're not invited. You're just the donkey everyone gets a chance to stick a pin in, and it's fun because you're an awful donkey and deserve it.

HerpDerpPurpleNurp

kiwifarms.net
[/QUOTE]
1 mention of Becky's knee at the beginning - a follow up a day or 2 later as to how the brace was working would have been 'nice' & a consideration of how Becky is feeling. Becky's knee 'makes her feel sad' - why are her feeling descriptors so childish? Every makes her sad or nervous - no possibility of complex, nuanced feelings.

"Clean house, clean mind"... claims that's her expression. Ditch it because obviously that's not the case.

In her rebranding video, she firmly stated she was no longer doing mukbangs, weigh ins or talking about health stuff as people use her words in a negative way against her, they make her a target & people make up conspiracies.

I submit she's removing any external accountability & her BEHAVIOUR will still make her a target. 'Conspiracies' arise out of her vague posting & outright contradictory statements from 1 video to the next.

She also said in that video she wanted to draw in a different audience. Tweens & young teens? Because honestly, her 'lifestyle' isn't remotely close to what functional adults occupy their time with. She claims some have told her they love her blogs because "she's just like a normal person". Again, that normality can be attributed to a very young person.

Her bedroom is beginning to look like that of a hoarder in the early stages of their hoarding 'career'. If she can't find places for all her bought stuff, time to stop buying... for normal people that is; who arguably would never have bought that much useless junk in the first place. Rather than try to buy cheap knockoffs of the accoutrements her social media idols may have, why not work on improving herself in the hopes that maybe some day, she can point to areas where she is a genuine influencer.

Nope, not stoned or drunk or delusional - purely rhetorical suggestion which she'll never take from anyone.
Agree with your whole post, but just wanna comment- notice how every time she ackowledges something that a normal person would feel emapthetic towards, she quickly changes the subject by 'getting distracted' or just says some meaningless platitudes. I'm no psychologist but it's gotta be because she doesn't have empathy for anyone. She's a full blown narcissist and has no idea (and doesn't care enough to fake or learn) how to respond to something like an empathetic, neurotypical person would. The only time she can put on a convincing act of emotion is when something tragic is happening to herself.

mekalekahi

It would mess up my metabolism
kiwifarms.net
Lets take a gander at the bed. Amber keeps saying she needs to tackle the bedroom and take care of it, basically saying she needs to decorate it. Every single thing on the bed has nothing to do with decorating and could be put away. It's books and succulents that she bought too much of and doesn't want the rest of the house to be cluttered. I will bet anything that by Christmas the bed and the floor will be piled. Amber hates that bed.
Screenshot_20200907-201610(1).png
Screenshot_20200907-201633(1).png

Also regarding Becky's knee, I know it's from being fat but what would amber honestly do if becky had to get surgery on her knee? That is a saga I would love to see.

HerpDerpPurpleNurp

kiwifarms.net
I love how when shes walking into Becky's room to show vicks...she then realizes and says "oh yeah, Becky and I slept in here. First time I slept in a bed since surgery." Translation: the bed isn't made like normal so I have to say I slept there instead of just becky. I dont care if I was in a relationship. I dont care if they had surgery. I would not be suffering on the couch because they got so fat they couldn't get themselves in bed. It's YOUR bed, now you lay in it.

Also, ALR bed is way too close to the wall. A couple doesn't put the put that close to the wall if they have enough room on either side. She never intends for Becky to sleep with her.

Their convo about their cats "he tried to sleep with you" not us, not next to you, with you. Meaning not with me because I'm in another damn room.

How does she not pick up this inconsistencies in ONE VLOG?

:story:
Ooooh I didn't catch that, lol. Is she that dumb or she just doesn't care at all since her few fans are too dense to catch on?

flummox

Free Sham
kiwifarms.net
I think the farms will get bored with her if she keeps this up. I can see this being a dead part of the site because there’s nothing left to talk about, or at least it’s quickly becoming that way. Her channel
is probably never gonna die though. I’ve said it once and I will say it again: the people that watch her videos on the
The only way I can see us getting bored of her is if she actually managed to stick with losing weight, and I have no delusions that that will happen. For people her size, if they're not losing weight then they're gaining, and amber is clearly gaining. That means it's only a matter of time until the next health crisis, the bedbound chapter, or something of that sort. I know I'm curious to see it, so it keeps me coming back even during the lulls to at least see what's happening in the threads, though I don't usually watch the videos.

it’s not like those moobs and any different in sizes that the rest of her rolls
O3ZsP4M.jpg

mythical mother

ayyyy
kiwifarms.net
I don’t understand it either. I’m hoping it dies down soon. I know that people here (and on her channel) want her to keep going because of the train wreck or lolz or whatever, but I sincerely want her channel to die. She doesn’t deserve anything she has and she doubles down on proving me right by making stupid financial decisions and adding to her hoard every day. I can’t look around at the state of the world and be ok with a morbidly obese toddler making twice the average living by filming herself not having a life.

I have often wondered why her channel hasn’t been demonetized yet. People lose their monetization for way dumber and less obvious shit. Just look at the Markiplier situation that just happened. YouTube will strike your channel for something like that but they won’t take down those channels there are abusing and then subsequently “rescuing” animals for views. They strike channels they do harm reduction education for drug users but let a morbidly obese woman use the money she makes on their platform to slowly kill herself with a food addiction.

Tattoos

kiwifarms.net
[QUOTE="mythical mother, post: 7296802, member:

[/QUOTE]

I disagree. I think the vast majority of her viewers are haydurs.
I think its a good 75% who watch to view the train wreck. The other 25% is split between people who actually like/tolerate her and the feeder community.
Even if the same haydurs get bored, there always could be a new wave who are just being introduced to the blasphemy that is her life. Don't get me wrong, I dont think she'll ever make a drastic increase in viewership. If you can't turn cancer into a huge jump in viewership and sustain it for awhile, I don't have much hope for her.

mythical mother

ayyyy
kiwifarms.net
this vlog felt like one of her full speed ahead maniac episode, I wonder wtf she's on
She’s high on herself. People keep speculating that she’s on opiates, those people have obviously never been injured or had a surgery. They send you home with a couple days worth after open heart surgery, she definitely didn’t get more than 4 or 5 pills for her hysterectomy.

She’s just seeing that her views aren’t going down and she has the money to keep buying shit on impulse and she also loves getting paid to talk about herself all day. She is her own drug. Food is secondary to that.

Anti Pickle Serum

I have cancer, so I'm not a cunt anymore!
kiwifarms.net
Also regarding Becky's knee, I know it's from being fat but what would amber honestly do if becky had to get surgery on her knee? That is a saga I would love to see.
When Becky went alone to visit her ailing mother, Amber was left to her own devices in terms of hygiene. The result? She got a UTI because she's too fat to wipe herself front-to-back.

ADHD

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I know that people here (and on her channel) want her to keep going because of the train wreck or lolz or whatever, but I sincerely want her channel to die. She doesn’t deserve anything she has and she doubles down on proving me right by making stupid financial decisions and adding to her hoard every day. I can’t look around at the state of the world and be ok with a morbidly obese toddler making twice the average living by filming herself not having a life.
Why should the rest of us be denied a source of entertainment just because you don't think she deserves the money she makes? You don't have to watch her if she bothers you so badly, there's plenty of other fat cows to laugh at.

There's always going to be people out there who don't "deserve" their money. Usually it's children of rich and famous people, seeing a child of meth addicts is an interesting change of pace.

escándalo

kiwifarms.net
I can agree and disagree with most here. I do think a lot of her viewership is Haydurs and Amber the last week has been referencing farms/memes to cling. The second she acts like the hate does not exist is the second her views plummet because lets not get it twisted. Amber NEEDS the hate watchers, they pay her bills, not the other way which is the way she wants to believe.

A true way to see Amber's engagement is the comments. I'll keep an eye on it. I think a lot of her views though is actually people pausing and visiting comments though.

fvckm3

have you taken your b12?
kiwifarms.net
Torrid haul Price Breakdown
Total spent = $188.10
Total with Sales Tax = $199.39

haul.jpg

vlog | girlfriend reacts to my new bra, torrid haul, & weight loss talk
Sep 7, 2020
torrid
itemprice
BLACK 360° BACK SMOOTHING™ PUSH-UP WIRE-FREE BRA54.5