vlog | girlfriend reacts to my new bra, torrid haul & weight loss talk - we have reached a new low - 07/09/2020

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

ZooSmell

kiwifarms.net
I know there's a thread for this but since we are talking about the longevity of her channel I just want to add in that I think Kiwis, ultimately, are probably like 5% of her total viewers. Im sure some of us watch the embedded and not the archive but we have standards here. If you start A-Logging Amber over here and talking about how so much totally better you are than her you'll probably get banned or just become a thread laughing stock. But her YouTube viewers are all exactly that. 300lb trainwrecks themselves that only havnt ate a bullet yet because they thrive off telling the world how much better they are than Amber in the comments and getting their own band of ass patters that instigate more A-Logging. Her channel is a bizarre train wreck that is fueled by the energy of smaller, multiple train wrecks.

Fandom Trash

Cutest Dumpster Cat around
kiwifarms.net
Amberlynn is a literal star--gassy, big and bright thanks to the actual shit it produces-- and she sucks in everything into her enormous gravitational pull. The Haydur Nation all like tiny planets that orbit around her, bickering to one another but having a common interest of revolving their channels around her.

Its hilarious; Amberlynn is legit a solar system.

mythical mother

ayyyy
kiwifarms.net
Why should the rest of us be denied a source of entertainment just because you don't think she deserves the money she makes? You don't have to watch her if she bothers you so badly, there's plenty of other fat cows to laugh at.

There's always going to be people out there who don't "deserve" their money. Usually it's children of rich and famous people, seeing a child of meth addicts is an interesting change of pace.

Imagine getting that out of my post. Its like you feel personally attacked lmao. It’s not like I’m emailing Susan Wojcicki every day about taking her channel down. I don’t report her videos. I don’t sign petitions to get her demonetized. I’m entitled to think she’s a garbage person who doesn’t deserve a penny for her bullshit attitude. I’m a random ass person, how in the fuck do you get that I want to “deny” anyone of her content. Jesus Christ...

I don’t hold this opinion exclusively for Amberlynn, it stands in reference to plenty of people, including the ones you mentioned in your response. This might shock you, but it IS possible to have opinions about more than one person at the same time. There are plenty of opinions about her out there, and mine happens to be that I don’t like seeing her get paid to do the shit she does. I genuinely don’t give a fuck about anything else she does, it’s the same to me as it is to you. I just don’t like seeing her blowing wads of money while she’s doing it, especially with the shit that’s going on in the world right now. Sorry that my desire for working class people to get paid fairly in comparison to 500lb trolls offended you, but I occasionally look past my computer screen to see people being evicted because they lost their job and unemployment benefits. Stuff like that tends to shape my opinion when I see asinine bullshit.

And for the record, (in case anyone else is wondering), my opinion does not equate to my emotion. I don’t give Amberlynn a dime when I watch her content. I get 90% of the info I know about her from these threads. Not contributing monetarily is fine by me. That doesn’t change the fact that I think it would be poetic justice for her to get knocked down to the bottom peg. That doesn’t make me upset, it makes me someone who has a different outlook on the situation than the one you have. The difference between you and I is that I don’t care how her content makes you feel and you can send her checks straight from your bank account for all I care. It’s your life.

Last edited:

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
Also, ALR bed is way too close to the wall. A couple doesn't put the put that close to the wall if they have enough room on either side. She never intends for Becky to sleep with her.
Good catch. The bed is in the master bedroom and would not need to be placed next to the wall. There is no way that Becky could get up from that side if Amber was next to her. No one is sleeping there.
In the “guest” room, the bed seems also to be pushed next to the window, so, again, only one person can sleep there.
Thus, instead of returning her $6k bed and get something she can use, she uses it to hold her hoard. I am not sure what she is expecting; that she will lose enough weight to be able to climb on it, or grow a few inches to do the same? Either one of these solutions have the same probability of occurring.

SnarlieNarlie

kiwifarms.net
Good catch. The bed is in the master bedroom and would not need to be placed next to the wall. There is no way that Becky could get up from that side if Amber was next to her. No one is sleeping there.
In the “guest” room, the bed seems also to be pushed next to the window, so, again, only one person can sleep there.
Thus, instead of returning her $6k bed and get something she can use, she uses it to hold her hoard. I am not sure what she is expecting; that she will lose enough weight to be able to climb on it, or grow a few inches to do the same? Either one of these solutions have the same probability of occurring.
I have to admit I don't really understand why the higher bed is a problem. I would think that if you have to lift yourself up from a lower position where your knee is bend more than 90 degrees it is way harder on your joints and you need more strength to get up from the lower position. My parents went for a higher bed and a higher sofa when they got older exactly for this reason. You just have to lower your butt and lift it back up a little to get up from the bed or sofa with ease and without help of another person.

Must be some specific death fat problem that amberlynn cannot do it. How did she actually used to get up from a mattress on the floor?!

Smoovy Jay

kiwifarms.net
this vlog confirms she's on the bottom floor. wonder if she just got lucky finding the bottom floor or if they moved someone up for all the reasons mentioned already (people downstairs having to hear 800lbs walking around, the risk of falling through the floor, etc)
She’s said before she’s afraid of elevators and she can’t climb stairs. But I highly doubt a nice place like that would move someone to accommodate Fat Al.
I have to admit I don't really understand why the higher bed is a problem. I would think that if you have to lift yourself up from a lower position where your knee is bend more than 90 degrees it is way harder on your joints and you need more strength to get up from the lower position. My parents went for a higher bed and a higher sofa when they got older exactly for this reason. You just have to lower your butt and lift it back up a little to get up from the bed or sofa with ease and without help of another person.

Must be some specific death fat problem that amberlynn cannot do it. How did she actually used to get up from a mattress on the floor?!
She bragged earlier this year about how she just rolled off the bed without thinking about it. To her that was an accomplishment, to everyone else, a depressing glimpse into the prison that is her body. But I think someone has to help her up from the bed but not the couch.

EvaBraunsGhost

I was like - whuuuuut???
kiwifarms.net
Not much room for wondering why Albert doesn't want to talk about her 'weight loss™' any more...this honestly looks like someone very chunky has photoshopped their boobs upwards onto a, a, I'm not even sure how you'd describe that explosion of lard beneath

'My boobs aren't very big for my stature' - hell you can say that again Amberlynn

Screenshot_20200908-111154.png

Iusedtobeacat

kiwifarms.net
I have often wondered why her channel hasn’t been demonetized yet. People lose their monetization for way dumber and less obvious shit. Just look at the Markiplier situation that just happened. YouTube will strike your channel for something like that but they won’t take down those channels there are abusing and then subsequently “rescuing” animals for views. They strike channels they do harm reduction education for drug users but let a morbidly obese woman use the money she makes on their platform to slowly kill herself with a food addiction.
I dk about the animal abuse channels, but when it comes to ALR I guess it's because she is not breaking any of the community guidelines. She is eating herself to death but you have a million channels that do, HFC, Chantal, Nickocado Avocado, and the rest of the Mukbang community. If YT is going to get her channel demonetized for anything it would be disordered eating but most of her recent videos are vlogs, hauls, updates, etc.. and YT will have to demonetize every single FAT person eating on Camera if they are going to demonetize her just for being obese and I just don't see them doing that anytime soon cause that would be considered discrimination against people for being fat in general.

Also, the difference between someone like Eugenia Cooney and fat people is that anorexia is widely accepted as an eating disorder by professionals and normal people alike. However, morbid obesity being caused by an underlying eating disorder is still not widely accepted by the public. I mean, people don't look at the obese at first glance and think they must be in need of treatment due to an eating disorder, most think they just are just weak-willed creatures and they need to exercise more and eat less. Plus, there are way more fat people than anorexics so in some cases it has even become normal.

Last edited:

Poop Bun

Dispectful Deuces
kiwifarms.net
I was actually thinking that she did not buy a bed at all, that she was lying about this infamous 6K bed.
That they were "sleeping on the couch" simply because there was no bed.

But it made an appearance in this video.
I can sense it desperately wanting to be put out of its misery being used as a table top in a cluttered bedroom nobody can sleep in. Tough times are in your future 6K mattress.

mekalekahi

It would mess up my metabolism
kiwifarms.net
Is ambers incision still healing? Its been a month and a half and she keeps bringing it up and acting worried about wasabi laying on her but shes been dancing around and spraying perfume all over her torso.

Edit:
Why can these 2 not take the bed back down to the temperpedic store and exchange it....they obviously both dont like the bed. Instead of using it as storage and pretending the other room isnt going to end up your real room go get another bed.

Last edited:

Optavia Sales Rep

kiwifarms.net
From the looks of the $6K bed, it has rails on the sides the prevent AL from just rolling on or off of it. If it takes her 2% more effort to scoot her fatass to the edge to get up, she ain't doing it.
As for not returning it? Maybe she can't because she tried to flop onto it and broke the frame? Laziness? Obstinance? Who knows with this dumb twat.

Tags
None