vlog | girlfriend reacts to my new bra, torrid haul & weight loss talk - we have reached a new low - 07/09/2020

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

Pepsi-Cola

Fuck Cumrobbery!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I must say, i have never visited this subforum before but oh my gosh, this amberlynn is such a sweetheart and has the looks to back it up. Didn't know a flower blouse could look so sexy, possibly just because its on such a curvy young body. Hope she makes more content like this soon shes a stunner.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Worrying about her incision healing at this stage is pure bullshit. Yes, she has multiple extra layers of fat that needed to knit together but her surgery was 9 weeks ago. For all intents & purposes, her incision has completely healed. To be clear, it would be stupid for her to try & lift/shift 50 lbs. of anything but there's no way Wasabi, Rarity or Twinkie could do any damage if they decided to go mountain climbing on her gut. Rolling over, hitching herself to the side of the bed - also not a risk to her incision.

If she's having any problems using her bed, it's related to her weight at this point, not her surgery.

Thumb Butler

kiwifarms.net
I must say, i have never visited this subforum before but oh my gosh, this amberlynn is such a sweetheart and has the looks to back it up. Didn't know a flower blouse could look so sexy, possibly just because its on such a curvy young body. Hope she makes more content like this soon shes a stunner.
Welcome to the Amberverse. This is one of the best subforums with close to none current year or election sperging.

DelicateMageflower

It's Algonquin for bloodsport.
kiwifarms.net
From the looks of the $6K bed, it has rails on the sides the prevent AL from just rolling on or off of it. If it takes her 2% more effort to scoot her fatass to the edge to get up, she ain't doing it.
As for not returning it? Maybe she can't because she tried to flop onto it and broke the frame? Laziness? Obstinance? Who knows with this dumb twat.
For the amount she allegedly paid for it, I would think the store would roll out the red carpet in terms of customer service. Meaning that if she were dissatisfied with the bed they would come pick it up and get her into one she did like. Someone willing to drop 6k on one of your overpriced beds is someone you want to retain.

kiwifarms.net
Worrying about her incision healing at this stage is pure bullshit. Yes, she has multiple extra layers of fat that needed to knit together but her surgery was 9 weeks ago. For all intents & purposes, her incision has completely healed. To be clear, it would be stupid for her to try & lift/shift 50 lbs. of anything but there's no way Wasabi, Rarity or Twinkie could do any damage if they decided to go mountain climbing on her gut. Rolling over, hitching herself to the side of the bed - also not a risk to her incision.

If she's having any problems using her bed, it's related to her weight at this point, not her surgery.
Are there allergy medications if she really is allergic to them? Becky said she became immune to her animal allergies.., think that means she spends more time with them than AL? Also figure they see Becky as their real caretaker cleaning the box and feeding them, taking Twinkie out for walks (I hope). All AL does is buy them stupid beds and dresses twinkie in stupid outfits that look like her Torrid shirts

krazy orange cat

Fluffy ball of evil
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
For the amount she allegedly paid for it, I would think the store would roll out the red carpet in terms of customer service. Meaning that if she were dissatisfied with the bed they would come pick it up and get her into one she did like. Someone willing to drop 6k on one of your overpriced beds is someone you want to retain.
Maybe she had to custom order it for her weight. If so they probably won't take it back since the odds of another 500 pounds ball of shit wanting to buy a $6K bed are pretty slim. Or she broke it because it wasn't meant to handle a 500 pound ball of shit.

Though she did say that the wallet she got at Target won't close and she's going to order another one just like it online instead of returning the one that doesn't work to the store so who the hell knows what goes through her brain.

darkwingosonichugorl

Let me tell you the potential of my balls.
kiwifarms.net
I don’t understand it either. I’m hoping it dies down soon. I know that people here (and on her channel) want her to keep going because of the train wreck or lolz or whatever, but I sincerely want her channel to die. She doesn’t deserve anything she has and she doubles down on proving me right by making stupid financial decisions and adding to her hoard every day. I can’t look around at the state of the world and be ok with a morbidly obese toddler making twice the average living by filming herself not having a life.
Either Amber makes an ass of herself killing herself because fat for her Youtube sheqalim, or her and Becky go on welfare/try to scam SSI like the common lazy morbidly obese Podunk whale. Option 1 is better for us and for the economy since she's the quintessential consoomer.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
Maybe she had to custom order it for her weight. If so they probably won't take it back since the odds of another 500 pounds ball of shit wanting to buy a $6K bed are pretty slim. Or she broke it because it wasn't meant to handle a 500 pound ball of shit.

Though she did say that the wallet she got at Target won't close and she's going to order another one just like it online instead of returning the one that doesn't work to the store so who the hell knows what goes through her brain.
Amber never return anything even if it makes sense. For example, she might buy $500 of Torrid clothing but can wear only $200. She could return $300 but her train of thought is that she makes more on the vlog than the cost of the clothing, which is true, but by returning the $300 in clothing, it increases her profit. I think that she can't be bothered and too lazy to do it. She has no concept of the value of money. She will not return the bed and when she is tired of it, she will dispose of it in the trash.

Last edited:

thriphhole

kiwifarms.net
Amber never return anything even if it makes sense. For example, she might buy $500 of Torrid clothing but can wear only $200. She could return $300 but her train of thought is that she makes more on the vlog than the cost of the clothing, which is true, but by returning the $300 in clothing, it increases her profit. I think that she can be bothered and too lazy to do it. She has no concept of the value of money. She will not return the bed and when she is tired of it, she will dispose of it in the trash.
you are really thinking too much into it lol

Surprised Pikachu

The face of 2020
kiwifarms.net
Is this Amber’s first ever ‘own’ place? I’m not up to speed on the full Destiny saga but I recollect it’s always been her moving into other people’s home previously. Just curious why the sudden splurge to decorate, she’s high on having HER own place and the money to throw at it. This ride won’t stop until she runs out of cash / room..

Xenomorph

I pulled off your wings, and I laughed.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The state of her bedroom/hoard is white trash as fuck. Trash is as trash does the stench in there between amber sitting like a fat legs akimbo deformed toddler with no diaper on cunt and gunt flap cheese stench wafting through the air to add to overflowing litter boxes and dog piss and shit along with her ass stanking like carne asada.

darkwingosonichugorl

Let me tell you the potential of my balls.
kiwifarms.net
Is this Amber’s first ever ‘own’ place? I’m not up to speed on the full Destiny saga but I recollect it’s always been her moving into other people’s home previously. Just curious why the sudden splurge to decorate, she’s high on having HER own place and the money to throw at it. This ride won’t stop until she runs out of cash / room..
Amber & Becky have to realize they're probably dying an early death due to their recent circumstances. Look how much weight Becky has put on... she lost 40 around a year ago, she had to put at least 80 back on in like 6 months. They've given up and are trying to enjoy whatever time they have left.

pr3nt177

"I am suicidal if you don't believe me ask my mum"
kiwifarms.net

She just smacks of not having to work for a living as in it's others' hard-earned cash she's spending... therefore easy come easy go.

Red Mask

War is Intellect
kiwifarms.net
Not much room for wondering why Albert doesn't want to talk about her 'weight loss™' any more...this honestly looks like someone very chunky has photoshopped their boobs upwards onto a, a, I'm not even sure how you'd describe that explosion of lard beneath

'My boobs aren't very big for my stature' - hell you can say that again Amberlynn

View attachment 1580047
Looks like she has FOUR BREASTS.

Smoovy Jay

kiwifarms.net
I haven’t seen a mention of this, but when talking about sleeping in the guest bed she says that she hates sleeping on the guest bed too. Might be nit picky but also implying she doesn’t like the 6k bed.
It’s because the beds are uncomfortable and not because she’s 600 pounds and can’t ever be comfortable.
I would be fascinated to learn what sort of engineering went into the design of this bra. I wonder if it could double as a safety harness for rock climbers?
Are we supposed to believe those fat arms can hook a bra? It doesn’t look like a front clasp because of the cute criss cross (it is a cute bra). So did Becky help her but then she did a fake reveal for something to do and to use the clickbait title?
you are really thinking too much into it lol
I mean, isn’t that kind of what we’re all doing here?

EvaBraunsGhost

I was like - whuuuuut???
kiwifarms.net
Also, the difference between someone like Eugenia Cooney and fat people is that anorexia is widely accepted as an eating disorder by professionals and normal people alike. However, morbid obesity being caused by an underlying eating disorder is still not widely accepted by the public. I mean, people don't look at the obese at first glance and think they must be in need of treatment due to an eating disorder, most think they just are just weak-willed creatures and they need to exercise more and eat less. Plus, there are way more fat people than anorexics so in some cases it has even become normal.
Tbh that's about the only difference between Eugenia and Amber; they are very, very alike in ways - both have horrendously disordered eating (whether Amber's would actually be 'diagnosed' as a disorder isn't really here nor there), they are both extremely juvenile in interests and speech, both manipulate and gaslight their audiences (and have stans that enable them to do so), snarky and passive-aggressive (although Eugenia tries to hide it behind a sickly-sweet 'I'm sooo nice' persona, it's there)
The only thing that can be said in Amber's favour vs Eugenia is that nobody, nobody looks up to Amber and wants to be just like her...who would - but sadly there are numerous instances of people leaving Eugenia messages like "sigh... you're so beautiful...I wish I looked like you and I'm skipping meals now so I can 🖤"
I'm not much for censorship in 99.9% of cases and personally idc if Albert rakes in Adsense from idiots too stupid to use Adblock or skip to the end, but I can see the point of those who think Eugenia should be deplatformed - I'm not certain I agree, but I totally get their point
Are there allergy medications if she really is allergic to them? Becky said she became immune to her animal allergies.., think that means she spends more time with them than AL? Also figure they see Becky as their real caretaker cleaning the box and feeding them, taking Twinkie out for walks (I hope). All AL does is buy them stupid beds and dresses twinkie in stupid outfits that look like her Torrid shirts
Yes, there are...PL my son has bad asthma and has since childhood, and he takes a large-dose anti-histamine daily which covers dust mites, long-haired cats and dogs, and certain pollens and fungi

There are a lot of examples of people growing out of allergies or just seeming to not be bothered by them all of a sudden, so could well be right in Becky's case - equally she could just be popping Benadryl or something to ensure she can carry on butler/pet-dealing duties (the really heavy-duty antihistamines are prescription-only here in the UK - idk about the USA though)

Last edited:

ADHD

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She just smacks of not having to work for a living as in it's others' hard-earned cash she's spending... therefore easy come easy go.
That would certainly be the case if she were being funded by taxpayer money via welfare, but she's spending money paid to her by YouTube, which I assume is paid to them via corporate advertising budgets. Well, that and the money people willingly throw at her via SuperChats when she decides to go live, but it's been a few months since she's done that.

Tags
None