vlog | girlfriend reacts to my new bra, torrid haul & weight loss talk - we have reached a new low - 07/09/2020

• Recent downtime due to an update failure. Content reactions and thread highlighting down temporarily. See this if you care.

pr3nt177

jonathan yaniv "guys love our lesbian bodies"
kiwifarms.net
That would certainly be the case if she were being funded by taxpayer money via welfare, but she's spending money paid to her by YouTube, which I assume is paid to them via corporate advertising budgets. Well, that and the money people willingly throw at her via SuperChats when she decides to go live, but it's been a few months since she's done that.
Yeah, I phrased it badly. What I meant was folks who actually earn/work for a living are generally more mindful on what they spend their hard-earned cash on.

Punkinsplice

An cermet and I talk shit about you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Are there allergy medications if she really is allergic to them? Becky said she became immune to her animal allergies.., think that means she spends more time with them than AL? Also figure they see Becky as their real caretaker cleaning the box and feeding them, taking Twinkie out for walks (I hope). All AL does is buy them stupid beds and dresses twinkie in stupid outfits that look like her Torrid shirts
Just my opinion, but I have always thought the animals liked Becky more. In the old shanty, all of them would follow her around, at least all of the dogs. The cats have always been visibly at ease around Becky. Yeah, Amber says that Twinkie loves her most and Becky agrees when pressed on camera, but the visual evidence from the past few years is pretty telling. Amber has no soul, and animals can tell.

Also, the fact that a 52 B bra exists is a sad, sad fact. How can so little of that gargantuan mound of blubber end up in her titties? She is cursed.

ADHD

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just my opinion, but I have always thought the animals liked Becky more. In the old shanty, all of them would follow her around, at least all of the dogs. The cats have always been visibly at ease around Becky. Yeah, Amber says that Twinkie loves her most and Becky agrees when pressed on camera, but the visual evidence from the past few years is pretty telling. Amber has no soul, and animals can tell.
Amber having no soul aside, cats tend to attach to the human who provides their food and water, which is, of course, Becky. Twinkie always appears to have a look of "someone please get me the fuck out of here" on her face, but the poor thing has to deal with being the primary recipient of Amber's "love", and she can't really get away from Amber if Amber wants to get her. so who could blame her? At least Amber limits her harassment of the cats to filming them and they're able to climb up where she can't bother them.

Also, the fact that a 52 B bra exists is a sad, sad fact. How can so little of that gargantuan mound of blubber end up in her titties? She is cursed.
It's almost like her breast tissue bullies away any fat cells that want to take up residence with them. "Fuck off, we're full, there's room in the arms, gunt, laygs, and the shelf ass is always looking for more".

Fleasburger

Not enough fatties to watch.
kiwifarms.net
If that one bra subReddit has taught me anything, it's that Fatty's bra does not anywhere fit and she is way off in measurements. She's probably going to have to get one custom made at this point. But, no, she will most likely never reach out and get a fit or fit herself. Guess we will still be seeing a lot of her dirtyass bra.

Thinking about her deathfat tits has ruined the first hour of my shift. If you or a loved one has been grossed out by Hamber's tits, you may be entitled to frustration.

Howfluffyisdapuppy

kiwifarms.net
From the looks of the $6K bed, it has rails on the sides the prevent AL from just rolling on or off of it. If it takes her 2% more effort to scoot her fatass to the edge to get up, she ain't doing it.
As for not returning it? Maybe she can't because she tried to flop onto it and broke the frame? Laziness? Obstinance? Who knows with this dumb twat.
Not all power bases are created equal... Some have a TOTAL weight limit of 500lbs or LESS... So that is just Amberlynn. A high end system like Leggett will go up to around 700, but really I would imagine that her and Becky easily max even that out. It might really be that she bought it thinking she bought a fancy hospital style bed but really has a bed that recognizes her side is too heavy and won't even engage the motor.

iLoveDoe

kiwifarms.net
asdf.png

I still don't get what is there to "like" exactly about this video or any of her last few videos in general.

Yeah, she gets double the dislikes, but I'd still say it's concerning that she gets this many for what she uploads.

Edit: The witch cackles she's been doing lately are annoying and forced as fuck, stop

PittyKitty

kiwifarms.net
I know there's a thread for this but since we are talking about the longevity of her channel I just want to add in that I think Kiwis, ultimately, are probably like 5% of her total viewers. Im sure some of us watch the embedded and not the archive but we have standards here. If you start A-Logging Amber over here and talking about how so much totally better you are than her you'll probably get banned or just become a thread laughing stock. But her YouTube viewers are all exactly that. 300lb trainwrecks themselves that only havnt ate a bullet yet because they thrive off telling the world how much better they are than Amber in the comments and getting their own band of ass patters that instigate more A-Logging. Her channel is a bizarre train wreck that is fueled by the energy of smaller, multiple train wrecks.
Trainwreckception. This is like r/fatlogic used to be. Small(er) fats feeling superior and flexing on how much better they are for being few pounds less....
Amber, her orbiters and her haters are equally shitty train wrecks. This is incredible train wrecky situation, where everyone involved is a train wreck of some sort.

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is ambers incision still healing? Its been a month and a half and she keeps bringing it up and acting worried about wasabi laying on her but shes been dancing around and spraying perfume all over her torso.
I highly doubt her incision is healing well because of her horrible hygiene. The only good thing for her is that it's getting air
She is really lucky she didn't get an incision hip to hip. There'd be no healing under that 600lb gunt.

Last edited:

Smoovy Jay

kiwifarms.net
So Becky puts together some drawers for her, and puts make up in the top 3... then hand sanitizer and a hair straightener which is stuff she's pretty much never going to use, and then the bottom 3 are empty because she can't bend over that far - not because she just hasn't gotten around to organising it yet. What a waste of time.
The pretty princess has her vanity area for her makeup and jooree (no shade, I love that kind of thing) but she can’t actually use that area because no chair can support her dainty shelf ass.

fvckm3

have you taken your b12?
kiwifarms.net
She keeps buying bookmarks because she starts a book, gets bored with it, puts her bookmark in the book and never picks it up again. So the bookmark ends up in her hoard, never more to see the light.
What's the purpose of buying bookmarks (other than a souvenir for a family member you don't like)? Why can't she just use an old receipt or a piece of paper or anything else. Why does she have to waste money on the most useless thing?

btw, her bookmarks from amazon are 30 dollars for a set of 4

Screen Shot 2020-09-09 at 3.34.14 PM.png

$30 on tacky ass metal bookmarks she'll probably lose in her hoard.
Homie spending money on junk like her life depends on it - love it gorl, never change

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm sure she thinks it's the kind of bookmark a cute, quirky, YOUNG star, (Jojo Siwa?), would use.

Tags
None