vlog | girlfriend reacts to my new bra, torrid haul & weight loss talk - we have reached a new low - 07/09/2020

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

ADHD

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She can't be 100% sure for... 5 years I think is the magic number? It doesn't look like it but she's sure behaving as though she wants it to come back.
It's almost like a simple search could bring her to an image showing her that there's still 11 more cancers associated with obesity that she could get. And knowing her and how much she doesn't get proper preventative medical screenings, by the time any of these are caught, she'll be well and thoroughly fucked.
vs-1017-Obesity-Cancer-1184px-v3.jpg

Smoovy Jay

kiwifarms.net
It's almost like a simple search could bring her to an image showing her that there's still 11 more cancers associated with obesity that she could get. And knowing her and how much she doesn't get proper preventative medical screenings, by the time any of these are caught, she'll be well and thoroughly fucked.
View attachment 1584101
You clearly haven’t been paying attention. Nothing is ever due to her weight, it’s always a different reason.

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You clearly haven’t been paying attention. Nothing is ever due to her weight, it’s always a different reason.
"Skinny people get brain destroying syphilis too! "

Just sayin', you're absolutely correct. Morbid obesity has NOTHING, I repeat, NOTHING to do with any of her health issues. Ever. Amazing, isn't it?

Frogamber

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1582041

I still don't get what is there to "like" exactly about this video or any of her last few videos in general.
Yeah, she gets double the dislikes, but I'd still say it's concerning that she gets this many for what she uploads.
Just to put it out there but engaging with her videos is what she wants, doesn't matter if it's positive or negative so I personally wouldn't like nor dislike her vlogs. But you do you, I am a bit of a hypocrite by not watching the archives here, but actually giving her the views...
Metal bookmarks?! Wouldn't that ruin the books? I only use cheap paper ones.
They usually do, younger me was dumb (still not $30 dumb). Why would Amber care though, as long as it looks cuteee!

Skippy1931

kiwifarms.net
Here is my problem with her saying it’s Temperpedic they are a very heavy mattress . You need to have different frames and bars to support the weight of the mattress. There are posts underneath and down the center how would that not just collapse . If she went with that type I’m betting it isn’t Temperpedic because indoor understand how a bed frame even the one sold for this type of mattress would hold the mattress and her weight it just wouldn’t happen especially the one with the electronic base something isn’t adding up

ADHD

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No personal experience with these but I thought they were pretty standard in plus size fashion functionality:
View attachment 1591169
She could get a morbidly obese A cup bra and turn it into a deathfat bra. It may take multiple stacked extensions but if she's that desperate to get underwear across her double linebacker back it's a thought.
Torrid does not appear to carry A cup bras, at least not in the style Amber ordered.
Screen Shot 2020-09-12 at 20.52.10.png

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Probably whats been her saving grace. Our dainty gorl is a "pear shape", so the fat goes to the bottom half of the body more than the top. "Apple shaped" people have way more health issues since abdominal fat deposits can cause serious issues with your organs
Interesting that you see an actual "shape." The only shape I've ever been able to discern is "blob."

kiwifarms.net
52B is still an utterly incomprehensible size. If properly fitted, many men with moobs would be at least a B cup (the bra alphabet doesn't end with multiples of D, world!). To have this cup size tacked onto a band over FOUR FUCKING FEET LONG is ... wow.

It seemed like she was kinda happy the B cup didn't fit. Maybe she likes being an A cup because it makes her appear more dainty? like it's the one thing she fits in the smallest size of (minus the band)

kiwifarms.net
It seemed like she was kinda happy the B cup didn't fit. Maybe she likes being an A cup because it makes her appear more dainty? like it's the one thing she fits in the smallest size of (minus the band)
I'm pretty sure it's something like that. She's so fucking stupid that she thinks of bras like clothes ... if it's too big, then she's not actually a giant tub of shit that's out-fatted all available sizes. Sorry Hamber, but that's not how bras work, Cunty Boo-Boo.

Last edited:

christie

kiwifarms.net
if you go by sister sizes alone (32D = 34C = 36B and so on), a 52B bra is equivalent to a 34J. average bra size in the US is 34DD. technically, that's a lot of boob. unfortunately for amberlynn, that boobage is distributed on a chest that's a whole foot and a half wider in circumference.
Probably whats been her saving grace. Our dainty gorl is a "pear shape", so the fat goes to the bottom half of the body more than the top. "Apple shaped" people have way more health issues since abdominal fat deposits can cause serious issues with your organs
i think that saving grace disappeared long ago, replaced by the lymphedema on her stomach. that shelf butt can't protect her from type 2 diabetes forever.

KiwiKunt!!

Bull Dykes and Twitter Psyches
kiwifarms.net
If you look at her early videos she is an apple-shape. Gravity however has turned her into a conical flask shape

Tags
None