vlog | home goods haul & weight loss transformation- 09/02/20 - Already failing to rebrand

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
Thus, it is clear that the rebranding was only changing her name from "Amber" to "Amberlynn". No real change to her channel.

So, let's look at their life. They do not have jobs to go to, children or elderly relatives to take care of, or studying or learning new skills to better themselves. They, therefore, stay at home waiting for the next meal to show up or go on outings to buy trinkets or snacks they fancy. I think I describe someone living in a residential care home for the aged, and those two are not even 30 yo. It is pathetic really.

BooneHelm

kiwifarms.net
How many times has she mentioned that people believe Becky and her broke up? 3? 4 times? I'm not saying it's true but it's odd she keeps mentioning it.
1599069952997.png

"Becky looked at that and she was SHOCKED. She was like someone could sit on your butt"
I await the inevitable photoshop of Becky riding Amber like Mario rides Yoshi.
1599069568070.png

Click it or ticket.
1599069043146.png

Becky sneaking into frame.
1599069316736.png

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"If you're not cringing, are you living?" Uuuhhh, okay.

Love how she whaps Becky in the head with her purse & does everything BUT apologize.

"Do I look like I work here?" It's a mistake many of us encounter while shopping. I wish she told us how she dealt with it. A polite way would have been to say: "No & I don't see any staff around. What were you looking for; maybe I know where it is.", or something similar.

She proudly announces she walked 40 minutes straight, (not buying), yet is still riding that tired old 'recovery' nag. Yes Amber we know; the inner muscle & fat layers aren't completely healed yet but they're healed enough for you to be pushing harder every day, if you're genuinely serious about getting better. The aches & pains she claims from walking have less to do with "recovery" & more to do with her being super, supper morbidly obese.

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Regarding her and Becky sleeping on the couch, I'm not understanding her excuse of not being able to get on the bed. I think either they just like nesting and hoarding in the living room or the amber finds the bed super uncomfortable which is so funny cause the amount they spent on it. My guess is on the latter. Because she is so wasteful its just money down the drain.

It seems like the bed is low...like you can just sit on it
View attachment 1566667

THAT is supposed to be a $6000 bed? I smell more lies (among other more disgusting odors). It's a mattress on a bare- bones frame. No boxspring, no headboard, I'm assuming no footboard.
Fat lying liar lies.

MarvelousMess

Destroy the architecture...
kiwifarms.net
Regarding her and Becky sleeping on the couch, I'm not understanding her excuse of not being able to get on the bed. I think either they just like nesting and hoarding in the living room or the amber finds the bed super uncomfortable which is so funny cause the amount they spent on it. My guess is on the latter. Because she is so wasteful its just money down the drain.

It seems like the bed is low...like you can just sit on it
View attachment 1566667
My theory is that she can’t get up on the bed, not because of her surgery, but because she can’t lift her leg up high enough to lift her ass up on it. I’m not sure how tall the bed frame that she has from temperpedic is, but I imagine their mattress is probably at least as thick as my purple 4 and with the purple base and me being 5’8” still have to climb up into bed, imagining Amber a bowling ball with legs trying to get up on hers... not happening... maybe if they can find a step stool that can support her 🤔 na, I don’t think they make the weight limit that high.

that black “shirt” looked like a night gown.

and.. another haul, more food.. what was new again? How much can that apartment fit? She’s going to have to start giving away stuff again, especially with bex starting her own “collections”.

HickoryDickory

Spoopy Ghoul. ♥
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Do I look like I work here?" It's a mistake many of us encounter while shopping. I wish she told us how she dealt with it. A polite way would have been to say: "No & I don't see any staff around. What were you looking for; maybe I know where it is.", or something similar.

I would not advise doing this if you value your own shopping experience and time. You never know when you'll get someone needy who will attach themselves to you or talk your ear off because they're lonely.

When I go out it's not uncommon that I get noticed by old ladies that recognize me from work. They expect me catering them like I was at work and shop for them. Be aware of what you might get yourself into. This could also lead them to calling your work looking for you, which I've also had happen.

End: Safety tip.

I wouldn't hold it against Amber if she was rude about it, tbh. Sometimes being a jackass can save you grief.

Twa Corbies

kiwifarms.net
Tags
None