vlog | home goods haul & weight loss transformation- 09/02/20 - Already failing to rebrand

ADHD

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What the fuck was this shit? The only good part of this video was watching Amber smack Becky upside her head with her purse. That's it.

carpet.png If her carpet looks this bad already, it's going to be completely trashed by the time she moves out.
cryeen.png "I was literally cryeeen" Bitch why? There's nothing tear inducing about this stuff. It's not the most horrible looking thing she's ever bought but acting like a hysterical weeping woman over mass produced art prints is idiotic.

Regarding the sushi, hasn't she tried octopus before and not liked it? I could swear she's had it before.

Also when it comes to her buying a new bra from Torrid: so what? She's done that before as well, it doesn't matter how many new bras she buys if she refuses to wear them.

SassyAndMorbidlyObese

Dead Gorl Waddling
kiwifarms.net
Regarding her and Becky sleeping on the couch, I'm not understanding her excuse of not being able to get on the bed. I think either they just like nesting and hoarding in the living room or the amber finds the bed super uncomfortable which is so funny cause the amount they spent on it. My guess is on the latter. Because she is so wasteful its just money down the drain.

It seems like the bed is low...like you can just sit on it
View attachment 1566667
Is that a mattress/box spring combo? It is pretty low to the floor, I wonder why she won't use it?

Punkinsplice

An cermet and I talk shit about you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1599069316736.png
I heard the Pow wow sound clip as I spied Becky back there.
ETA: It really highlights how little regard Al has for Becky when she shoves into her like that just getting into the car. You know she does that every time, too. And the action of dragging her huge purse over Becky's face then laughing. No one laughs when they get hit in the face, accident or not. Becky just smiles like it reallybis funny and totally normal to clock your partner in the face while retrieving something.

Last edited:

SassyAndMorbidlyObese

Dead Gorl Waddling
kiwifarms.net
"If you're not cringing, are you living?" Uuuhhh, okay.

Love how she whaps Becky in the head with her purse & does everything BUT apologize.

"Do I look like I work here?" It's a mistake many of us encounter while shopping. I wish she told us how she dealt with it. A polite way would have been to say: "No & I don't see any staff around. What were you looking for; maybe I know where it is.", or something similar.

She proudly announces she walked 40 minutes straight, (not buying), yet is still riding that tired old 'recovery' nag. Yes Amber we know; the inner muscle & fat layers aren't completely healed yet but they're healed enough for you to be pushing harder every day, if you're genuinely serious about getting better. The aches & pains she claims from walking have less to do with "recovery" & more to do with her being super, supper morbidly obese.
The store BS story. So empathic of her. It's ironic that I had the same thing happen yesterday, you simply point out the right direction and wish them a good day. 40 minutes of walking my ass.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
Regarding her and Becky sleeping on the couch, I'm not understanding her excuse of not being able to get on the bed. I think either they just like nesting and hoarding in the living room or the amber finds the bed super uncomfortable which is so funny cause the amount they spent on it. My guess is on the latter. Because she is so wasteful its just money down the drain.
Why does she insist on saying that they sleep in the living room instead of both sleeping in the guest room? That bed must be more comfortable than a couch. Of course, the actual reasons are that Becky sleeps alone in the guest room and Amber's room is now used to keep the hoard out of the rest of the apartment.

literally low-key

kiwifarms.net
The fact that they both sleep in the living room in a two bedroom apartment is baffling. I don't understand her reasoning. How is that couch going to hold up with two morbidly obese slobs parking their fat bodies on it every night, all night? Becky sleeps on a piece of styrofoam? Why would she agree to do that with two queen sized beds right there, empty? Something is not right here.

Amber’s period hole

Point blank period hole.
kiwifarms.net
So the only difference between the cancer saga and the rebranding saga is the amount of Becky, which basically tripled. Literally no one asked for more Becky, she’s boring and depressing, even more than Amber.

Regarding the sushi, hasn't she tried octopus before and not liked it? I could swear she's had it before.
Yes, she said in the cheesy rice cakes videos that she had tried it but didn’t like it, but said she wanted to try it because she noticed that it wasn’t as chewy as muckbangers describe it. I think she also had it in a mixed sashimi plate once at Yamada’s, it was either octopus or something else she didn’t like.

Smoovy Jay

kiwifarms.net
The fact that they both sleep in the living room in a two bedroom apartment is baffling. I don't understand her reasoning. How is that couch going to hold up with two morbidly obese slobs parking their fat bodies on it every night, all night? Becky sleeps on a piece of styrofoam? Why would she agree to do that with two queen sized beds right there, empty? Something is not right here.
Amber lahs

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

Kyle Rittenhouse did nothing wrong
kiwifarms.net
How many times has she mentioned that people believe Becky and her broke up? 3? 4 times? I'm not saying it's true but it's odd she keeps mentioning it.
View attachment 1566723

"Becky looked at that and she was SHOCKED. She was like someone could sit on your butt"
I await the inevitable photoshop of Becky riding Amber like Mario rides Yoshi.
View attachment 1566718

Click it or ticket.
View attachment 1566687

Becky sneaking into frame.
View attachment 1566700
and we're slowly coming back to that, booboo

Tags
None