vlog | home goods haul & weight loss transformation- 09/02/20 - Already failing to rebrand

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

PotatoSalad4711

Even smiling makes my face ache
kiwifarms.net
Regarding her and Becky sleeping on the couch, I'm not understanding her excuse of not being able to get on the bed. I think either they just like nesting and hoarding in the living room or the amber finds the bed super uncomfortable which is so funny cause the amount they spent on it. My guess is on the latter. Because she is so wasteful its just money down the drain.

It seems like the bed is low...like you can just sit on it
View attachment 1566667
She probably can’t roll her fat ass over into the bed. Her old bed used to sit on the floor for this very reason and she would have to roll herself back and forth like an upside down turtle just to get up. This new bed can’t be put on the floor, and the idiot bought it because losing 80+ pounds magically made her a skinny legend who can do any task. Yeah right. You’re still 500 freakin’ pounds, Amber, get a grip.

edit: missed a word.

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

Kyle Rittenhouse did nothing wrong
kiwifarms.net
I know I compared her to having a bike pump inflate her, but that's less morbid than what she actually looks like. She actually no shit looks like what a normal hundred-something pound woman looks like after death, with prime conditions for the "bloating bacteria" to start breaking you down. (suicide soup girl for reference, very nsfw)
soupgirl.jpg
To add, jesus if this is what happens to a normal human, what's amber gonna look like when she bloats?

HerpDerpPurpleNurp

kiwifarms.net
"My pelvic is going to hurt" Amber the wordsmith

"I seen this advertising on Facebook" Becky the wordsmith

"Do I look like I work here??!!' (Who the fuck does she think she is?)
lmao! It's ironic because if anyone 'looked' like they worked at a home goods it'd be Amberlynn. Based on the thousands of dollars of crap she's hauled from tj maxx/marshalls/home goods (not to mention all the hauls she didn't record), she must know that store like the back of her scabby, brown-knuckled hands. And you just know she's touching everything...picking it up, rubbing it, sniffing it, putting it back, etc... and otherwise acting like an entitled smug bitch, so would it really be far fetched to think she works there? I don't think so!!

HerpDerpPurpleNurp

kiwifarms.net
I know someone probably already mentioned it but... does anyone else think the 'hitting Becky in the face with the purse' prank was beyond fucked up? Like this bitch must seriously be a sociopath. You can't just hit someone in the face with a bag after telling them to look the other way, and call it a prank. What thirty year old thinks that's appropriate? Worse, she did it to her PARTNER, for YOUTUBE VIEWS, and then didn't even apologize! Why am I even surprised. I know she's a narcissist but goddamn, she really let it show this time.

mekalekahi

It would mess up my metabolism
kiwifarms.net
I know someone probably already mentioned it but... does anyone else think the 'hitting Becky in the face with the purse' prank was beyond fucked up? Like this bitch must seriously be a sociopath. You can't just hit someone in the face with a bag after telling them to look the other way, and call it a prank. What thirty year old thinks that's appropriate? Worse, she did it to her PARTNER, for YOUTUBE VIEWS, and then didn't even apologize! Why am I even surprised. I know she's a narcissist but goddamn, she really let it show this time.
That purse smacking prank was popular like 3 months ago
Screenshot_20200902-203242(1).png

Masta

Faggot
kiwifarms.net
The face Becky made before laughing itoff with ALR:
1599106477692.png

You never know, Becky could be one of those school shooter types, where all that pent up frustration comes out one day. We won’t see it coming, we all thought Amber’s health was going to end her, but nope, it’ll be Becky.

Remember girls, treat your care givers right!

Iusedtobeacat

kiwifarms.net
Regarding her and Becky sleeping on the couch, I'm not understanding her excuse of not being able to get on the bed. I think either they just like nesting and hoarding in the living room or the amber finds the bed super uncomfortable which is so funny cause the amount they spent on it. My guess is on the latter. Because she is so wasteful its just money down the drain.

It seems like the bed is low...like you can just sit on it
View attachment 1566667
It's because she and Becky don't fit into one bed. Becky has to sleep in the guest room where she ends up playing video games all day and Amber needs all the attention to be on HER. After all, that is what Becky is being paid for.

escándalo

kiwifarms.net
So this has not been posted yet. If you guys watch the seatbelt part she edits it to make it look like she put it in.

Hey Amber, apparently you have a new place for kiwi farms in your fat filled skull.

Feels good man total of 7 kiwi discussions in this video bitch is reaching hard.

1) the bed
2) Her and becky being together
3) seatbelt baiting
4) There was one more later on I will edit if I remember its escaped me I think it was her trying to hide costs etc.
5) bra it was mentioned less than 24 hours prior.
6) Her Arms - a lot of images floated from mondays video here there were like 2 comments about her arms on the actual video but I dug hard.
7) Shelf ass mention

I know its kiwi because a lot of her comment section is dead her retention must be bad as her like and dislikes are largely down too.

Last edited:

Diet Coke 4 Life

When I peek, it is in the line of duty.
kiwifarms.net
I was going to overlay and compare her images, but you know what? She did the same shit Charlie Gold did. She stood at a COMPLETELY different angle, held her arm at a different angle, and took her pictures at different distances. This overall makes comparison moot, as one can't actually compare girth to girth.

I will stay she has lost NOTHING in the face nor the neck. They line up perfectly.

Look at the hypnotic fatty-flop.

ezgif.com-resize.gif

SnarlieNarlie

kiwifarms.net
I know I compared her to having a bike pump inflate her, but that's less morbid than what she actually looks like. She actually no shit looks like what a normal hundred-something pound woman looks like after death, with prime conditions for the "bloating bacteria" to start breaking you down. (suicide soup girl for reference, very nsfw)
To add, jesus if this is what happens to a normal human, what's amber gonna look like when she bloats?

eta for spoiler because graphic

Last edited:
Tags
None