vlog | home goods haul & weight loss transformation- 09/02/20 - Already failing to rebrand

Bookish

kiwifarms.net
The problem with the bed could be something like this:

These types of narcissists love the attention that being obese gets them. She had to make a difficult situation so much worse and more dramatic. They upset everyone around them, including their kids(who are terrified), and suck the joy out of everything. The fuss and ordeal fuels them and makes them 'special'. Just nasty piece of work. Everyone in the room has to cater to her.

Back on topic, I wonder if Amber will ever admit buying that expensive bed was a mistake? If they can't return it, they'd be smart to sell it while it's still 'new'.

The purse prank was so childish and obvious. It's been said repeatedly, but I can't believe she's still participating in stuff like that. Nothing wrong with pulling a fast one as an adult, but that was just dumb.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
Back on topic, I wonder if Amber will ever admit buying that expensive bed was a mistake? If they can't return it, they'd be smart to sell it while it's still 'new'.
Amber will never admit that she made a mistake, and if she does, she will blame it on something or someone. She might say that the salesperson told her that it was lower or something like that. There is no question that the bed can be returned. Unless the sale is marked "final", or it explicitly said that there is no return, most beds can be returned within 30 to 60 days. On something that expensive, most people would have returned it already and bought something else. Meanwhile, she sleeps on a sofa, allegedly with Becky, and will do so for weeks or months because she can't use the bed.

mekalekahi

It would mess up my metabolism
kiwifarms.net
I was going to overlay and compare her images, but you know what? She did the same shit Charlie Gold did. She stood at a COMPLETELY different angle, held her arm at a different angle, and took her pictures at different distances. This overall makes comparison moot, as one can't actually compare girth to girth.

I will stay she has lost NOTHING in the face nor the neck. They line up perfectly.

Look at the hypnotic fatty-flop.

View attachment 1568816
Her left leg is back more in the torrid haul clip hence why her ass is protuding more. Why does she keep posting these weight comparison clips like shes reached a healthy bmi and she's all done?

Iusedtobeacat

kiwifarms.net
I was going to overlay and compare her images, but you know what? She did the same shit Charlie Gold did. She stood at a COMPLETELY different angle, held her arm at a different angle, and took her pictures at different distances. This overall makes comparison moot, as one can't actually compare girth to girth.

I will stay she has lost NOTHING in the face nor the neck. They line up perfectly.

View attachment 1568816
Nice analysis. The thing is 70-90 Ibs or whatever she lost, I know she has since gained some of it back due to overeating but losing 70 Ibs and keeping it off would be a MASSIVE achievement for most people, the only problem is she isn't most people. She should be losing 150-200 Ibs if she expects her viewers to care about any transformation. Unfortunately, she is slipping back into her old habits and I'm afraid she is back to being 500 Ibs again by now.

escándalo

kiwifarms.net
Mate she has gained way more, she was 493lbs like 3 weeks ago she is getting take out once per day if not multiple she is inhaling more than 3500 calories a day plus the only "exercise" she is getting is walking around shops ffs. the problem is she is inhaling 1000s of calories and not burning much.

Her vlogs are abysmal too now and that viewerbase is going to drop fast. This vlog was shit she spends so much time baiting hate channels.

EvaBraunsGhost

I was like - whuuuuut???
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1568816
Of course she pulled a Harambe, you beat me to it and thanks for the animation!

Clear as day it was nothing more than camera, angle and distance trickery - ridiculous coming from Albert who claimed she instantly blocks anyone sending her side-by-side comparisons as they are 'worthless'

Indeed they are - does she really think her viewers are that dumb???

She's fucked herself really with the boast that this is the same top, and her claims in another video that she can order a 4xl now instead of a 6xl - if that is true Amber, and you have lost 'nearly 100 pounds' then WHY THE FUCK DOES THE TOP STILL FIT YOU EXACTLY THE SAME 😂

Indeed the only thing I was 'shooketh' about in that segment is her absolute delusion if she believes it herself, and worse she expects us (who can see she's not 100lb lighter) to believe it also, the fat trolling lying warthog

Masta

Faggot
kiwifarms.net
Of course she pulled a Harambe, you beat me to it and thanks for the animation!

Clear as day it was nothing more than camera, angle and distance trickery - ridiculous coming from Albert who claimed she instantly blocks anyone sending her side-by-side comparisons as they are 'worthless'

Indeed they are - does she really think her viewers are that dumb???

She's fucked herself really with the boast that this is the same top, and her claims in another video that she can order a 4xl now instead of a 6xl - if that is true Amber, and you have lost 'nearly 100 pounds' then WHY THE FUCK DOES THE TOP STILL FIT YOU EXACTLY THE SAME 😂

Indeed the only thing I was 'shooketh' about in that segment is her absolute delusion if she believes it herself, and worse she expects us (who can see she's not 100lb lighter) to believe it also, the fat trolling lying warthog
Not only is she delusional by the side-by-side, but also she thinks because the seat belt fits her now.

The seat belt always did fit her, however it was extremely uncomfortable and it still is. She is so performative when it comes to her seat belt, you will see one shot where the seat belt is on then the other shots of the video where she’s in the car, the seat belt is off.

She really thinks she’s transformed after losing 80lbs, but that’s just a stepping stone when you’re 572 lbs, and eating take out 2xs a day isnt going to help.

juan schwartz

fractured, but whole.
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1568816

This gif of Amber reminds me of the hypnotic jiggling of Homer Simpson on the treadmill.

Homer-treadmill.gif

I think Amber thinks she lost weight just because her shelf ass got smaller. Other than that, I don't really see a difference.

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

mythical mother

ayyyy
kiwifarms.net
I know I compared her to having a bike pump inflate her, but that's less morbid than what she actually looks like. She actually no shit looks like what a normal hundred-something pound woman looks like after death, with prime conditions for the "bloating bacteria" to start breaking you down. (suicide soup girl for reference, very nsfw)
To add, jesus if this is what happens to a normal human, what's amber gonna look like when she bloats?

Jesus Christ, why did I click that spoiler? Is that fucking real?

Surprised Pikachu

The face of 2020
kiwifarms.net
Sure do. :biggrin: Some of my favorite pics. I mean, you're lookin' at it--"Naw, that can't be right, she's gotta be standing in front of something or it's some kind of optical illusion". But nope. That's pure ass and it is amazeeng.

When I saw that pic I seriously thought she was getting into the white car. My brain couldn’t compute her with the grey one and kept telling my lying eyes they weren’t seeing what they were seeing.

She really got into that tiny thing huh? I can’t understand the physics of it unless it involves 3 strong men, some slings and a ton of lube. This pic could be in a Ripley’s exhibit, it’s unbelievable. Amazing.

Punkinsplice

An cermet and I talk shit about you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
When I saw that pic I seriously thought she was getting into the white car. My brain couldn’t compute her with the grey one and kept telling my lying eyes they weren’t seeing what they were seeing.

She really got into that tiny thing huh? I can’t understand the physics of it unless it involves 3 strong men, some slings and a ton of lube. This pic could be in a Ripley’s exhibit, it’s unbelievable. Amazing.
In the third still, the look on her face really tells us how much of a chore it is for her to stuff her girth into that car. I don't know why she didn't buy a Bronco or a Land Rover from the start. She is always quick to say that the car is hers. Oh yeah, she's stupid. That's why.

Tags
None