vlog | home goods haul & weight loss transformation- 09/02/20 - Already failing to rebrand

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

giga melt

vibe check
kiwifarms.net
Have we considered that Amberlynn has already ruined the mattress and therefore can't sleep on it/return it?

She just had her rotten cooch removed, there's gotta be some leakage that goes on there. She buys the mattress, immediately gets post surgery ooze all over it and Amber and Becky dunno how to clean so it probably sat long enough to stain.

Most people would sigh, clean up the mattress until it was at least sanitary again even if it had a stain, throw a mattress pad cover and sheets over it and use it anyway. Amberlynn is too much of a pretty princess to do that and Becky is a r.etard. Thus, the couch.

ADHD

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Have we considered that Amberlynn has already ruined the mattress and therefore can't sleep on it/return it?

She just had her rotten cooch removed, there's gotta be some leakage that goes on there. She buys the mattress, immediately gets post surgery ooze all over it and Amber and Becky dunno how to clean so it probably sat long enough to stain.

Most people would sigh, clean up the mattress until it was at least sanitary again even if it had a stain, throw a mattress pad cover and sheets over it and use it anyway. Amberlynn is too much of a pretty princess to do that and Becky is a r.etard. Thus, the couch.
If that's what happened, what will she do when she inevitably leaks something onto the couch? A new couch and bed haul?

kiwifarms.net

she did already put that foam thing on the couch "that's Becky's". hmmm... interesting they used to have one of those inflatable mattresses in the living room at the old place and those are easy to wipe down.

ADHD

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
she did already put that foam thing on the couch "that's Becky's". hmmm... interesting they used to have one of those inflatable mattresses in the living room at the old place and those are easy to wipe down.
I thought the mattress in the living room was an actual mattress. Didn't she say Becky would have to carry it back and forth between her bedroom and the living room?

kiwifarms.net
In the third still, the look on her face really tells us how much of a chore it is for her to stuff her girth into that car. I don't know why she didn't buy a Bronco or a Land Rover from the start. She is always quick to say that the car is hers. Oh yeah, she's stupid. That's why.
What I find paradoxical about our gorl is that she's so bone-ass lazy that she puts in the absolute minimum effort into everything she does just to exist, but yet she is willing to put up the constant discomfort of having to squeeze into a car that doesn't have space for her, ill-fitting shoes, not being able to sleep lying down etc.

I agree that she's a dumbass but I also think it goes beyond stupidity; I think her ego which so huge it's only rivaled by her gargantuan mass won't allow her to think of even investing in things like a bigger car/station wagon that can comfortably haul her mass, supportive shoes, stick on a sponge etc. Anything that would improve her quality of life and make her more comfortable because doing so would mean she has to admit how much of a self-induced handicap her size is, and that's she's actually not dainty, and she can't use her go-to defense of "skinny people suffers from it too".

sparklemilhouse

America Online for Dummies™
kiwifarms.net
ill-fitting shoes
what kills me is she was wearing real sneakers (albeit ones that made her look even more like a toddler) right before her surgery. Guess those are gone to the hoard.

I’ll never forgot that weird shoe? Sock? She was wearing during that picture of her at one of the boys birthdays last year. Her foot was so misshapen that I couldn’t tell what it was.

Tags
None