vlog | huge grocery haul, emotional day, & childhood photos - 10/3/2020 -

KiwiKunt!!

Bull Dykes and Twitter Psyches
kiwifarms.net
I noticed that Amber says they had been to Goodwill already that day, but the cushions were still in the back of the car. I bet they're just going to put them in the bin, I don't think they're that concerned with the environmental impact.

Are charity organisations accepting non-essential donations during the pandemic?

darkwingosonichugorl

Let me tell you the potential of my balls.
kiwifarms.net
At least in my state this is untrue. You can get help from social services in these circumstances, but they keep a VERY close eye on you and ride your ass hard to get you back to work. And although food stamps and medicaid can continue a long time, cash isn't forever and it isn't much. Thumby could TRY for SSI, maybe for her mentalz, but as I've said before-it takes FOREVER and isn't easy.
Welfare is a pittance in all states now. Like ~$200 per month unless you have lots of kids, plus EBT which any poor person can easily get. And, yes, they ride you constantly to get a job now also with constant checkups and meetings, that's changed in the past decade. It's really better to just get a shit job instead of doing that now, even if you're a lazy slug.

It depends on what Becky's mentalz are if she could get SSI. She's obviously fucked up, so I could believe her getting it in 1 try (which will still take at least 6+ months to get after applying and everything going fine). Fat and fat-caused problems won't get you it, though.

ADHD

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Her foster family had money. There is no way you can get that huge eating healthy home cooked meals at such a young age.
I bet her foster parents were morbidly obese and were constantly ordering fast food.
Do you live outside the US? You can get very high caloric junk food for very little money here. Our poorest citizens are our fattest.

Also you could easily get that huge while eating healthy home cooked meals if your only beverage was regular soda, which again, very common among the poor in this country.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
Do you live outside the US? You can get very high caloric junk food for very little money here. Our poorest citizens are our fattest.

Also you could easily get that huge while eating healthy home cooked meals if your only beverage was regular soda, which again, very common among the poor in this country.
I do not think it is only in the U.S. All kinds of calory-laden takeaways exist pretty well everywhere. While much of Chinese, Indian, Italian food is healthy and good for you, what you see in takeaways is not the good kind. What is different from other countries though is the portion size. I think America is unique in having to most horrendous portions. When you compare fast-food offerings between the U.S. and Europe for exactly the same thing, the U.S. portion tends to be bigger.

kiwifarms.net
Welfare is a pittance in all states now. Like ~$200 per month unless you have lots of kids, plus EBT which any poor person can easily get. And, yes, they ride you constantly to get a job now also with constant checkups and meetings, that's changed in the past decade. It's really better to just get a shit job instead of doing that now, even if you're a lazy slug.

It depends on what Becky's mentalz are if she could get SSI. She's obviously fucked up, so I could believe her getting it in 1 try (which will still take at least 6+ months to get after applying and everything going fine). Fat and fat-caused problems won't get you it, though.

Becky did have that suicide attempt that one time, that's usually enough to mark you as fucked. wasn't Eric on disability? it makes more sense why Becky buys junk and food separately. She can't be getting much though and she could still work part-time at the mall that is right across the street now.

quirkycalories

I know what works for meeeee
kiwifarms.net
Becky did have that suicide attempt that one time, that's usually enough to mark you as fucked. wasn't Eric on disability? it makes more sense why Becky buys junk and food separately. She can't be getting much though and she could still work part-time at the mall that is right across the street now.
ehh, that’s hardly a suicide attempt. She just said she tried to use an empty gun. Not much of an attempt tbh. And if that’s enough to get you on disability that’s pretty pathetic 🤔

mythical mother

ayyyy
kiwifarms.net
Becky doesn’t qualify for disability and even if she did, it would take her years to get it. Muh mentalz isn’t even a way to get it. My aunt was full blown schizophrenic and it took my grandmother nearly a decade to get her on SSI, which was less than $800 a month. I wish people would stop speculating this shit, they’re both spending Amber’s money. The only people who get social security with no problems are people who are terminally ill. Even blind people get denied

Edit to say: they consider all household income where you live whether you’re roommates, married, dating, whatever. Becky would get denied based on Amber’s income.

Last edited:

SuBunny

You all like diets, I like the weekends.
kiwifarms.net
She’d need to be unemployed for a full year due to whatever disability she is claiming for disability to even consider looking at her case and then it can take anywhere up to a couple years for it to go through and get approved. It seems like she checks all the boxes for the timeline and how she was seeing the doctors and taking all those psych meds. I’m almost certain she is on disability plus other forms of welfare.

ETA: A good friend of mine has bipolar disorder and started getting disability at the beginning of this year. It took him almost three years. I’m wondering if it might vary state to state.

Last edited:

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
Becky doesn’t qualify for disability and even if she did, it would take her years to get it. Muh mentalz isn’t even a way to get it. My aunt was full blown schizophrenic and it took my grandmother nearly a decade to get her on SSI, which was less than $800 a month. I wish people would stop speculating this shit, they’re both spending Amber’s money. The only people who get social security with no problems are people who are terminally ill. Even blind people get denied

Edit to say: they consider all household income where you live whether you’re roommates, married, dating, whatever. Becky would get denied based on Amber’s income.
I believe it is very difficult nowadays to have either SSI or disability benefits in Kentucky. There has been a lot of fraud in the last few years. Becky was working then quit when moved it with Amber. This would be a huge red flag in the eyes of the government.

mythical mother

ayyyy
kiwifarms.net
She’d need to be unemployed for a full year due to whatever disability she is claiming for disability to even consider looking at her case and then it can take anywhere up to a couple years for it to go through and get approved. It seems like she checks all the boxes for the timeline and how she was seeing the doctors and taking all those psych meds. I’m almost certain she is on disability plus other forms of welfare.

ETA: A good friend of mine has bipolar disorder and started getting disability at the beginning of this year. It took him almost three years. I’m wondering if it might vary state to state.
Bipolar means different things for different people, though. I know someone who was diagnosed in 7th grade. It doesn’t change his life at all. On the other hand, another bipolar person I know can barely leave the house and cut his own throat last Christmas. Becky isn’t mentally ill enough to qualify for social security. Like I said, they take household income into consideration to determine how much to pay out if you are approved. Amber pays taxes on her channel, they absolutely know that she has a YouTube channel and I 100% believe a social worker would look it up to see how unstable Becky is, only to realize she’s a normal adult who doesn’t want to work.

The government keeps cutting social security funding and they’re not handing that money out to fat slobs. It took your friend 3 years because of that. Anyone can walk into a doctor and say “sometimes I’m sad, sometimes I’m not” and get a bipolar diagnosis.The SSA knows this and acts accordingly.

edited out some personal info, now comes with less autism.

Last edited:

HerpDerpPurpleNurp

kiwifarms.net
You put it much more eloquently than I did. My first reaction to those photos was, “Damn, she was a fucking ugly baby.”

And I don’t even feel bad about it.
are you kidding? I think she was an adorable baby/toddler. she's a disgusting person inside and out now but you gotta give the devil his due.

No, dont give her that excuse. That's such fucking horseshit.
People have had worse lives than her yet turned out to be much better, functioning members of society. As a teenager maybe that excuse could work but shes almost THIRTY.
THE BIG 3 0
There are novels and web forums and every resource available to her for an ounce of introspection, even if she continued to refuse therapy. Theres no excuse for mUh cHIldHoOd to hold back a 30 year old woman.
Not to get too philosophical but this is something I've spent a lot of time thinking about. Everybody is affected by trauma differently and just because AL (with her particular combination of genetics and life experiences) hasn't done anything worthwhile with her life doesn't mean she ever had much of a chance to have a better life. It's really impossible to know what it's like to be her or to know whether or not she's capable of changing herself. If we looked at 10 parallel universes with Amberlynn Reid (god forbid) maybe 5 out of 10 Amberlynns would be normal functioning adults, maybe 0 out of 10 would be. She was born with whatever messed up genes meth momma and mystery dad gave her and developed her own horrible coping mechanisms to deal with the circumstances she was born into. Maybe someone else who endured the same childhood experiences could cope with it better but she's not someone else. And I would argue that her being older hardly makes a difference. In fact it seems like the older she gets, the less likely it is she'll change because with time she keeps reinforcing the idea that eating and shopping is the only way to be "happy". In spite of that I don't hate her any less. I don't think any of us have free will but I love and hate people and judge anyone over any little thing even if when it comes down to it, it's beyond their control. But I think we should at least recognize that just because you, yourself, can see and point out all the things you'd do differently if you were Amberlynn Reid, doesn't mean you'd be able to do them if you actually were her.

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Little" Amber looks like current Amber in a wig with bangs. I'm amazed at how a weight like this can be reached while growing up poor. I know there's really cheap crap food but even then the sheer volume that must be necessary amazes me.

Well, thank fuck I'm not her

:drink:
Oh fuck... how do I even reply to this?
My childhood was somewhat terrible. But I put a stake in the ground and moved beyond it.
Most people would.
Dat shit is the past. And her throwing her fatness childhood into it now as an excuse is proof she's never moved beyond any of it.

I'd love to post a baby Slappy pic. But I won't. Y'all would laugh yer bungholed off.

Optavia Sales Rep

kiwifarms.net
The worst part for me about the baby pics is the three where she's wearing the pink shirt with flowers. She looks like an almost normal chubby toddler. My mind can't help but try to splice the faces of her parents together with the features we can see when she's young.
She definitely looks like her dad, but she would have gained more of Kristine's features as she aged. She would have been... homely, but not freakishly so. A damn sight better than what she is now. She would have always been white trash, but of a more average variety.

Tags
None