vlog | huge grocery haul, emotional day, & childhood photos - 10/3/2020 -

EvaBraunsGhost

I was like - whuuuuut???
kiwifarms.net
I thought I'd screenshot the comment but seems I didn't and after a rudimentary graze through some of the 4.5k comments I gave up, so no idea if it's still there or been deleted but a commenter had an answer for what Albert has been doing with the toothpaste - warning - it's nightmare fuel and once seen, it can't be unseen;

Screenshot_20201005-171921.png

Also, it's fascinating watching the micro-expressions and micro-aggressions on these two heifers faces - I contend that they hate each other - but this part of the video stood out to me...the butler dared to defy mistress and I swear she looked like she wanted to fucking hiss at her

EDIT: idk if it's a recent thing (certainly was fine last time I commented) but italic and bolding isn't working, and I'm getting no option to preview post any more?
Seems the reply format has changed somewhat

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Also, it's fascinating watching the micro-expressions and micro-aggressions on these two heifers faces - I contend that they hate each other - but this part of the video stood out to me...the butler dared to defy mistress and I swear she looked like she wanted to fucking hiss at her

View attachment 1642681

Yeah, I've thought for a while now that they actually hate each other. They sure as hell don't love each other. Way more signs of hate than love in that overpriced hoarders den. Which makes Thumby even more pathetic IMO. Bitch will do absolutely anything to be a kept Thumb.

Twa Corbies

kiwifarms.net
I thought I'd screenshot the comment but seems I didn't and after a rudimentary graze through some of the 4.5k comments I gave up, so no idea if it's still there or been deleted but a commenter had an answer for what Albert has been doing with the toothpaste - warning - it's nightmare fuel and once seen, it can't be unseen;

View attachment 1642668

View attachment 1642681

EDIT: idk if it's a recent thing (certainly was fine last time I commented) but italic and bolding isn't working, and I'm getting no option to preview post any more?
Seems the reply format has changed somewhat
Wha-WHAT? The chemical in toothpaste enters thru the thin skin of your nipples but not the mucus membranes of your gums? Hmmmmm....
Better not tell them that Imodium, the anti-diarrhea drug is an opiate ( wont get you high, just relieve some of the distress from withdrawal.) Theyll take huge amounts and never shit again.

Your_Fairy_Wish_Prince

I am your Fairy Wish Prince, at your service
kiwifarms.net
Childhood photos of people who have turned out to be complete fucking wastes of functioning organs hurts my heart. For someone to be so cruel as to warp a small, blank slate of a human into something so utterly broken and soulless makes me sick. All I can imagine is that first slap, that first scream/yell at a child only being a child and how that small brain cant comprehend what they did wrong. :( She is right children are sponges, sponges that adults pour their anger, insecurities and fucked up personalities into because its easy to do, and I think sometimes its done out of jealously, envy that this little human gets all the chances that they pissed away,

Don't get me wrong fuck ""adult Amber"" as many have said there are plenty of others who were in worse situations who turned out to not be worthless pant loads, but that doesn't change the fact people like that and Amber suffered the same fucked up situations.

Last edited:

Clamchowder

kiwifarms.net
Bipolar means different things for different people, though. I know someone who was diagnosed in 7th grade. It doesn’t change his life at all. On the other hand, another bipolar person I know can barely leave the house and cut his own throat last Christmas. Becky isn’t mentally ill enough to qualify for social security. Like I said, they take household income into consideration to determine how much to pay out if you are approved. Amber pays taxes on her channel, they absolutely know that she has a YouTube channel and I 100% believe a social worker would look it up to see how unstable Becky is, only to realize she’s a normal adult who doesn’t want to work.

The government keeps cutting social security funding and they’re not handing that money out to fat slobs. It took your friend 3 years because of that. Anyone can walk into a doctor and say “sometimes I’m sad, sometimes I’m not” and get a bipolar diagnosis.The SSA knows this and acts accordingly.

edited out some personal info, now comes with less autism.
Bipolar shouldn’t mean differently things to different peopl
Childhood photos of people who have turned out to be complete fucking wastes of functioning organs hurts my heart. For someone to be so cruel as to warp a small, blank slate of a human into something so utterly broken and soulless makes me sick. All I can imagine is that first slap, that first scream/yell at a child only being a child and how that small brain cant comprehend what they did wrong. :( She is right children are sponges, sponges that adults pour their anger, insecurities and fucked up personalities into because its easy to do, and I think sometimes its done out of jealously, envy that this little human gets all the chances that they pissed away,

Don't get me wrong fuck ""adult Amber"" as many have said there are plenty of others who were in worse situations who turned out to not be worthless pant loads, but that doesn't change the fact people like that and Amber suffered the same fucked up situations.
yeah me too, I can’t laugh at that

Snufkin kin

Let’s go fill the internet with crime, come on!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I’ve always wondered at what age you can start to blame someone for being a garbage person. I want to say around 15, because normally at that age, you long for and are being given your independence in small doses, and with that comes choices. Do I want to better myself, or do I want to sit and cry over people who I can’t change? Do I want to learn from my trauma and mature, or do I want to take it out on others?
Amber could change—in fact compared to lots of death fats she has a WAY bigger chance—but there is no reality where she will make that choice. In my humble opinion, she got to 500lbs because she was neglected/abused by her piece of shit family, and she will remain at 500 pounds til death do her fart because she is, at her very core, the same piece of shit.

Letora

Monoamine Oxidase A
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How the FUCK do you get a kid to become obese the moment they come out of the baby stage. Did they wean her straight onto Coca Cola? I mean that must take some effort. Aren't young children pretty good at intuitive eating? She didn't have a fucking chance. I wonder which soda is in that sippy cup she is drinking from as a kid.

wilderbeans

Queen of Autists
kiwifarms.net
How the FUCK do you get a kid to become obese the moment they come out of the baby stage. Did they wean her straight onto Coca Cola? I mean that must take some effort. Aren't young children pretty good at intuitive eating? She didn't have a fucking chance. I wonder which soda is in that sippy cup she is drinking from as a kid.
It’s all in how you introduce foods and how you feed them. You need to start with veggies before fruit in the baby food so they develop a taste for the veggies. Otherwise they will expect everything to be sweet and reject veggies.

Some people introduce baby cereal too soon to get them to sleep through the night and that can pork a kid up.

Definitely soda at a young age will start the fat and there are people who do that. There used to be baby bottles with Pepsi and seven up and whatever labels on them and they made them take them off the market because parents were giving their kids soda in the bottles! The companies said that wasn’t their intent but you know damn well it was, get them from birth.

Also some parents force their kids to eat all of the food or micromanage everything and that leads the kid to lose their intuitive eating.

Also neglected kids which she was for sure with druggie parents self soothe with food from a young age and also get quieted down and entertained with food as well.

Thumb Butler

— You're fired!
kiwifarms.net
You give the kid food to shut them up, because meth doesn't cook itself. And soon enough little Amber is addicted to sugar and junk food. Win-win for shitty parents.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
You give the kid food to shut them up, because meth doesn't cook itself. And soon enough little Amber is addicted to sugar and junk food. Win-win for shitty parents.
From what she is saying, she was 290 pounds at the age of 11. I find it amazing that people think that if she was put her on a diet, she will magically lose weight. TV documentaries like My 600# Life and Fat Doctors have shown that it is nearly impossible for super morbidly obese people to lose weight by themselves without psychological intervention along with bariatric surgery. People like Amber are too big to be able to lose weight by themselves on a long term basis. She lost weight last fall but has been gaining it back rapidly. As Dr. Nowzaradan said, I believe, that "if it was easy to lose weight, nobody would be fat". Amber is under the illusion that if she cut a bit here and there, she would lose weight; she is lying to herself.

Gaitlord

Confederate Fag Punk AF
kiwifarms.net
Bipolar shouldn’t mean differently things to different peopl
How so? No two people have the exact same combination of symptoms and/or severity of those symptoms. I don’t think OP meant this literally, as in the definition of Bipolar is different for everyone. I think they just meant it affects people differently (as in not identically, yet still similarly of course) due to many different reasons, which is true for every illness.

I don’t remember if Necky was also “diagnosed” (I use that term very lightly here) as bipolar when Hamber (and Kermit?) were, but either way, I have never seen any behaviour from Necky (or Kermit for that matter) that would even remotely suggest that they are bipolar. Frankly, I don’t believe Hamber actually is either. The only behaviour of hers that somewhat fits that diagnosis is when she goes on manic shopping sprees and angry rants on Snapchat/Twatter for hours or days at a time. However, that alone would not be enough to consider her bipolar. It is very possible that there is much we haven’t seen of their complete personalities that would suggest otherwise, but not having seen so after all these years makes me highly doubt that possibility.

I don’t know why some farmers here get mad when someone says hamber basically had no chance of a healthy, well adjusted life from the start. This is made evident by those unfortunate childhood photos. Pointing this out does not imply she is being, or should be, let off the hook for her nastiness. And as someone mentioned, it’s very easy to point out everything someone has done wrong in their life and provide solutions when you’re on the outside looking in. It’s unrealistic. If it were that easy for people to modify their behaviour for the better, the world would be a lot different. This bitch had no positive guidance and was like a feral. I think some expectations of her are far too high and ultimately unattainable.

Tags
None