vlog | let's talk about money, bao taste test, & haul - 9/25/2020 -

e-gf

I tuck you in after you have cum
kiwifarms.net

Recap:
-Amber and Becky go to the store for a pitcher frame for her pets
-Becky got a Jason hat which Amber says is one of her best ever, more lovebombing where they call each other cute
-Looking at halloween junk
-Becky says whenever Amber is on the computer she has at least 10 tabs open and switches tabs often because she gets bored easily
-Shows haul of more halloween decor, wax melts, anime shirts for Necky, earrings, dog toys, journals, a manga coloring book
-No haul would be complete without random groceries. Among other things they loaded up on carbs: Chex Mix, chimichangas, sliced bread, pretzel chips, frozen tator tots
-The pets have a vet appointment. Wasabi has a missing tooth.
-According to vet, Twinkie is overweight, NOT morbidly obese HAYDURS. And she has a diet plan and a weight goal, already more accomplished than Amber
-Rarity might have an auto immune disease
-Amber ordered Bao, potstickers, and a Kung Pao chicken bowl
-Necky tries on Torrid jeans. She says they're too tight in the waist but with weight loss they will fit better. :optimistic:
-Candle haul with fall scents
-Amber considers her job as an entertainer and likens herself to artists and actors.
-Complains about people complaining about her spending habits. Says she donates every month to friends, family, and charities.
-Says she's going to die one day and she can't take the money with her, so she likes to spend it on "frivolous crap" in her own words
-"You're not alive just to pay bills". In her case, Amber is alive only to consume
-Gets triggered by the Curvy Comment because they called her hypocritical
-Calls her body deformed due to her weight and lymphedema, and says it's mean to make fun of people with deformities

cap1.JPG

Skinny girls going for a ride, surprisingly Amber's gut doesn't knock over the phone holder.
cap2.JPG

Necky's kyuuute hat.
cap3.JPG

I highly doubt either of their brains has more than one tab running at any time.
cap4.JPG

More Naruto shit.
cap5.JPG

Dainty bites
cap6.JPG

Becky's big girl pants
cap7.JPG

Curvy comment

Last edited:

Hamberlard Raid

fingerblast my shower jelly papi
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Amber: Becky also had a say in the apartment's Halloween decorations!! Why do you guys always assume the worst about me?!

Not even thirty seconds later...

Becky: Amberlynn, look at this Halloween decoration! I love it, we have to get it! Do you want it for the apar-

Amber: NO.

rain and petals eavesdrop

Point Blank Period type deal situation moment
kiwifarms.net
She looks MASSIVE in that red dress in the car. I love how she thinks we think she is actually wearing a seatbelt. She is holding it to look that way. Her entire life is eating and shopping. That's it. It is rather sad that the cancer was not a wakeup call for her to get herself together and get her priorities in order. Also she has so many tacky earrings that she could wear a new pair every day for the next five years. Those jeans actually looked good on Becky.

PotatoSalad4711

Even smiling makes my face ache
kiwifarms.net
So the new vet is more concerned about Twinkie’s weight than the other vet and she’s so delighted. Hmm, is this like the doctor who finally told Amber about her weight problems because no one else in the entire world bothered and she clapped? How weird!

Seriously, she knows damn well that dog has been overweight for years.

Boring video, but Becky does try on some Torrid jeans if anyone even cares.

rainpetalseavesdrop

kiwifarms.net
So the new vet is more concerned about Twinkie’s weight than the other vet and she’s so delighted. Hmm, is this like the doctor who finally told Amber about her weight problems because no one else in the entire world bothered and she clapped? How weird!

Seriously, she knows damn well that dog has been overweight for years.
I was writing the same thing, I refreshed and you ninja'd!

Edit: I wonder if this new amazing vet said anything about Twinkie's nails. The quicks need to be trimmed like every week to get them back to normal.

Last edited:

Pippeyy

kiwifarms.net
Within the first minute she edits out:
Her throwing herself into Becky so the door will close, her getting the seatbelt completely around her and it clicking.

So clever. No one will ever know she’s just holding it across her, especially when she grabs the bottle with her left hand and can barely grab it over her GIANT gut.

Tags
None