vlog | let's talk about money, bao taste test, & haul - 9/25/2020 -

iLoveDoe

kiwifarms.net
"-Complains about people complaining about her spending habits. Says she donates every month to friends, family, and charities."

I think people are wondering more about where does she get all the money to pay for her hoarding habbits, her hospital bill, her expensive ass apartment rent, providing for another hoarder (Becky), paying for D&D's rent and most likely paying for whatever hambeast couples Amber tags along with to go out to eat

I get that KY is a cheap state, but fucking still, the breakdown of costs of all the shit that she showed in her videos (and JUST in her videos, you know she spends even more off camera) shows how much she likes to throw around money

Something isn't right at all, I'd rather not speculate about how the fuck else she can have so much money to throw around besides YT since I'm not from the US, so those who are more familiar with how things work there could post their theories on this if they want

Squid Bitch

kiwifarms.net
Her rampant consumerism is basically half of her vlogs, so of course her viewers will have an opinion. Instead of spending the money she earns bettering herself by getting therapy or education or anything, so she can one day be a productive member of society, she contributes to landfill and global warming by spending with gay abandon.
It's also pretty telling that, while she says that she's grateful to her audience for providing her with income, she refuses to reinvest even a dime into her product in order to better it for said audience. She calls herself a vlogger and frequently compares herself to some of the more popular youtubers, and yet she won't even buy a ring light or a video editing software.

No qualms about dropping hundreds of dollars on tacky wommart Halloween decorations that will inevitably be thrown away on November 1st, though.

fvckm3

have you taken your b12?
kiwifarms.net
Haul price breakdown

Total: $353.84
Total with Tax: $375.07

judgy mcjudgy.jpg

I like how she compares herself to 'an actress, an author, or a dancer" as examples of fellow entertainers
Because that what she thinks she is lol

Its also strange how she groups giving money to friends and family the same as donating to charity
Yes. All her friends & family are giant charity cases since they are fat useless fucks

Note:
i added the meijer's haul with the B&B haul bc im lazy
There were a couple things i could not locate on meijers or saw any prices from the video, so I guestimated and have marked them with ***

• taco tuesday shirt ***
  • faux fern ***
vlog | let’s talk about money, bao taste test, & haul
9/25
Meijers haul​
Halloween Light Up Polyresin Carriage19.99
Halloween Ghost or Grim Reaper and the Door Tabletop Decor12.99
Halloween Ceramic Tombstone With Crow, 12 in14.99
Halloween Palmistry Table Decor, 9.5"14.99
Stacked Skull With Roses, 13 in14.99
Halloween Metal Street Sign5.99
tuscany candle9.99
fusion brand scented wax cube - happy day2
fusion brand scented wax cube - apple crisp2
fusion brand scented wax cube - herb garden2
fusion brand - home made collection - salted caramel2
naruto shirt12
taco tuesday shirt ***7.99
massini brand earrings (natural stone)16
massini brand earrings12
massini brand earrings12
Meijer Lil Pipsqueaks Mini Donut Dog Toy, 1 ct3.99
GoDog T-Rex Green Dinosaur Plush Dog Toy with Chew Guard Technology, Mini, 1 ct7.99
Meijer Lil Pipsqueaks Mini Hedgehog Dog Toy, 1 ct3.99
Colourworks silicone ice cube tray6.99
Fresh & Simple Dish Cloths6.99
Meijer Filler Paper College Ruled 150 ct.1.49
Starry Night Journal Notebook Pattern 14.99
Starry Night Journal Notebook Pattern 24.99
Starry Night Journal Notebook Pattern 34.99
pop manga cute and creepy coloring book12
faux fern ***14.99
Pepperidge Farm Farmhouse Hearty White Bread, 24 oz3.29
McCormick Cinnamon Sugar, 3.62 oz3.29
Snack Factory Pretzel Crisps, Original, 14 oz4.99
Chex Mix Savory Traditional Snack, 8.75 oz1
Alouette Garlic & Herbs Spreadable Cheese, 6.5 oz4.99
Alexia Crispy Seasoned Potato Puffs 28 oz2.99
rotissierie chicken5.99
Meijer Grade-A Cage Free Large Eggs, 12 Count2.19
Tina's Chimis5.29
"Beckys" bath & body works haul​
lakeside morning14.5
autumn14.5
White Eucalyptus & Sage14.5
white pumpkin14.5
dutch apple waffle14.5
total353.84
total with tax375.07

Last edited:

Lame Entropy

Cyberbullying should be a federal offense
kiwifarms.net
All I got from this is that she herself is convinced of an early morbid death. People that plan on living a long life don't spend like this when they're not rich.

Also, no plans on leaving anything for her mom or her ever faithful Becky? Not even to cover what's bound to be a very expensive casket or cremation? Nah, just spending it all on cheap crap to be surrounded by when she dies is clearly the superior option.

Red Mask

War is Intellect
kiwifarms.net
All I got from this is that she herself is convinced of an early morbid death. People that plan on living a long life don't spend like this when they're not rich.

Also, no plans on leaving anything for her mom or her ever faithful Becky? Not even to cover what's bound to be a very expensive casket or cremation? Nah, just spending it all on cheap crap to be surrounded by when she dies is clearly the superior option.

Doesn’t she think she’s rich though? Or is it true that she has a “poverty mentality”? Whatever the case, yea, I’d be surprised if she makes it to 50.

rainpetalseavesdrop

kiwifarms.net

Becky is only a rental.

Frogamber

kiwifarms.net
I must say I am surprised at how not bad Becky's legs look. She does have that weird thing where her legs bend outside, but other than that it's fine. Good to see there could still be some hope for her. Like if Becky loses weight she'll look human (stretched belly skin can be hidden or removed quite easily I think).

Too optimistic?

Wonky Eye

set me on fahr
kiwifarms.net
Aww, her earrings don't match what she's wearing. Don't worry boo boo, you words haven't matched your actions for years.

Also one piercing is lower than the other cause she got her ears pierced when she was a baby (??) so they just decided to grow in a weird way. Makes total sense guys ; she started eating when she was a baby, so her body just went and grew in a weird way.

Also "I love them dearly, like, all of my furbabies as if they're my actual children that came out of me" rip my imagination

fredspoon

kiwifarms.net
She actually blamed the previous vet for not taking their health seriously. This is why I hate her. Every time she deflects her responsibility as a pet owner to someone else it makes her the worst person ever. She is responsible for the welfare of the animals no one else. We’re not being “fatphobic” ALR I would say the exact same thing to a skinny twat too.

It's just a prawn bro

kiwifarms.net
I appreciate the recaps in these threads, but every single time I read them I get convinced that the video might actually be interesting this time round and when I go to watch it, I'm disappointed. Every time. When will I learn?

The recaps are an entertaining read, though. Definitely says something that they're more entertaining than the video they're based off. Though I suppose AL isn't really setting a very high bar.

literally low-key

kiwifarms.net
She doesn't understand that it's not just the amount of money she is wasting on junk, It's that filling your home with useless crap is not helping your mentals. She must be so empty in her soul and this is what she feeds it with. Junk from Walmart. (plus lots of food of course)

Becky drives me nuts because she never stands up for herself. Amber bitching about Becky's phone being in the way should have pissed her off. Fuck you Amber. She's driving you where you want to go, in a new city, and you are bitching because she doesn't know the way! Get yourself there next time fatso!

And you guys are right. She is holding that seatbelt because her leg is covering the part it clicks into.

Keyboard Warrior

kiwifarms.net
Something isn't right at all, I'd rather not speculate about how the fuck else she can have so much money to throw around besides YT since I'm not from the US, so those who are more familiar with how things work there could post their theories on this if they want
She seems to spend like $400-$500 a week on junk, which doesn't even include what would be considered necessities like food, rent, utilities, etc. Your hunch that something isn't adding up is mine as well. This is not a woman concerned with inconvenient things like budgeting. Also, when you consider the costs of a total hysterectomy, hospitalization, lab tests, follow-up appointments, and no real insurance, she has to be drowning in medical debt right now because there's no way she can afford this life, even if we were being generous and giving her the top number shown on Social Blade (which has been discussed before, and is more accurately somewhere in the middle for most Youtubers.)

She is still vastly overpaid at $3.5-4K a month, but she could probably get by making minimum payments, covering only essentials and not eating takeout 14 times a week and buying $40 dresses shirts that don't even fit. She's not doing that. I know there's a whole other thread devoted to her finances, so I won't get off-topic too much, but my theory is that she fully plans on filing for bankruptcy at some point. It's her 'Get out of Jail Free' card that she's holding onto until the last possible moment when her health is so poor, she can't upload anymore. And by then, she may have a legitimate claim for disability, so she won't be living large, but she won't starve either.

You can still have no job and live pretty comfortably at 650+ lbs. in the U.S. Just look at Life by Jen. No job, fat as fuck, still can afford frivolous things like monthly subscription boxes. She can even ask Alexa the weather any time of day. These whales always wax poetic about thin privilege, but what about fat privilege? They seem to get a lot of shit for free, on account of never putting the fork down.

Until that day arrives, Amber lives by the white trash motto that if you got it, spend it because it might be gone tomorrow.

In a morbid sense, I also believe people like Amber don't want to live long, don't expect to live long and so they don't plan for it. If you know you're probably untangling from this mortal coil before 50, there's no point in saving for some distant future you'll never see. Retirement is for responsible fuckers that contributed to society over a set period of time, and eventually expect to enjoy the fruits of their labor (or at least not saddle loved ones with massive amounts of debt if they check out early).

Ducky!

Don’t make me declare Jihad on you!
kiwifarms.net
I must say I am surprised at how not bad Becky's legs look. She does have that weird thing where her legs bend outside, but other than that it's fine. Good to see there could still be some hope for her. Like if Becky loses weight she'll look human (stretched belly skin can be hidden or removed quite easily I think).

Too optimistic?

I was thinking that we should put out a missing report for Becky’s chin but I think it’s too late to find it again

ladyarcher

kiwifarms.net
"-Complains about people complaining about her spending habits. Says she donates every month to friends, family, and charities."

I think people are wondering more about where does she get all the money to pay for her hoarding habbits, her hospital bill, her expensive ass apartment rent, providing for another hoarder (Becky), paying for D&D's rent and most likely paying for whatever hambeast couples Amber tags along with to go out to eat

I get that KY is a cheap state, but fucking still, the breakdown of costs of all the shit that she showed in her videos (and JUST in her videos, you know she spends even more off camera) shows how much she likes to throw around money

I wonder if Becky got money from her mother when she passed away?

Tags
None