vlog | let's talk about money, bao taste test, & haul - 9/25/2020 -

Fluffernutter666

kiwifarms.net
She looks MASSIVE in that red dress in the car. I love how she thinks we think she is actually wearing a seatbelt. She is holding it to look that way. Her entire life is eating and shopping. That's it. It is rather sad that the cancer was not a wakeup call for her to get herself together and get her priorities in order. Also she has so many tacky earrings that she could wear a new pair every day for the next five years. Those jeans actually looked good on Becky.
Yes, those jeans did look good on Becky. Good for her!

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
My takes on this vlogs:

- There is still no discussion about the appointment with the WL doctor she had last week. Nothing that we see her eating or any groceries leads me to believe that she is following any WL plan.

- Showing us that she wears her seatbelts is just for the camera. She is not wearing it in her previous videos. She can't keep her lies straight.

- She is still buying more Halloween rubbish. She is likely to continue to do so. I have not seen any storage bins where she would put her Halloween hauls after she is done with it. I get that people buy Halloween decorations but the amount is bizarre for a small flat. She is likely going to buy Christmas decorations by the ton after Halloween.

- At this point, they are buying anything and everything that they fancy, more journals, a colouring book, earrings, candles. They are living the life.

- Surprisingly, the jeans are not bad on Becky.

- Interesting that she considers herself an entertainer. Doing food and Halloween hauls is not entertainment. We watch because she is a train wreck, acting like a 14-year-old teen with money, that we laugh at. Putting herself at the same level as artists and actors is delusional.

- She is right that it is not her audience to decide where she spends money. She is also right that we are not alive just to pay bills. However, her audience has every right to question her choices if she put it out there. If she wants to be seen as a functioning adult, she should act like one. She says that she has a budget, I do not believe it. Saving seems to be not part of the plan. She has been complaining of reduced income and wanted a Patreon to supplement her income. My opinion is that she should save as much as possible for any upcoming medical issues, like skin removal, that would not be covered by Obamacare.

Last edited:

Lame Entropy

Cyberbullying should be a federal offense
kiwifarms.net
Doesn’t she think she’s rich though? Or is it true that she has a “poverty mentality”? Whatever the case, yea, I’d be surprised if she makes it to 50.
Regardless of what she thinks, I wouldn't call her rich. Her income is definitely in the upper levels relative to where she lives but her income is subject to YouTube's whims, she must be significantly cutting into her savings by now, and she spends it as it comes.

escándalo

kiwifarms.net
Finally she has graced us with some introspection.

So it is clear that she is not operating on a budget, behaviour on a budget questions all your expenses and you don't allocate yourself $2000 a month on food $2000 a week on crap that just piles. Not including bills either we know the rent and she is probably spending at least 6 - 7k a month.

The only reason Amber is so prosperous is because the state she is in. Kentucky is incredibly cheap, other states that are cheap it would still rack up but from what I have read its really cheap there, its not like Texas which has extra fees like food is a bit more expensive and the various cities make wealth different e.g. Dallas / Austin rents etc. KY is very static in contrast.

Amber should count her blessings because if she wanted California like she dreams because 7k would be humble in that state by contrast. She should be saving money because her viewership by January will be less than 1 million a month. She is probably on 3 - 4k tops because a lot of people have left her to lose about 30 - 40k viewership in a few months is not good and frankly even Chantal is more entertaining. Amber needs to learn that nothing is forever.

beanbag in a hurry

good lord!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That bathroom lighting really brings out them lovely green undertones. :drink:

mhjvg,jhh.jpg

Lesbian Sleepover

Party Announcement
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She definitely spends her money like there will always be more money on YouTube Payday. She does NOT put money aside for anything. If her statement about, and I quote "..and yeah there's this whole OTHER section of money that has no purpose right" were remotely true, she'd have copped that real Gucci bag and not had to go to the bank etc.

These bitches have nothing to do, so a trip to the bank kicks it off, although I suspect like some she DOES keep a pile of cash nearby, the daily bank trip adds to it. Then it's food, shopping, groceries and repeat. Her spending and banking info are not anyone's business but her own, however, if she wanted to quash all the "haydur comments and lahs" that she alleges others tell (when in reality she's the one lying) she'd show us a screen shot of all these magic accounts, with the first X numbers blocked out so you can see it's 5/4/3-figure range.

For example, Simple™ bank is an online bank, and without making you do more paperwork you can set "savings" goals and LOCK those goals. You can have a million goals. They are mini savings accounts and accrue (albeit shitty) interest. An online bank like that would make extreme sense for her versus ShitDick Savings & Loan. Then she could really separate the money.

In reality, this is how each month is for Amber : Check Adsense, check Social Blade, make rough estimate of approximate earnings for NEXT check, start spending money again, repeat. There is no savings.

Twinkie

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Won't bother putting this in haydur nation because it is highly specific to AL's latest video and it's also not funny.

This sperg lady explains what the vet probably told Amberlynn about Twinkie's weight. I wish she had talked about Rarity too, but she's clearly a dog person. This is the same woman who clocked Amberlynn last year when she called the vet right next to the Chinese buffet, asking if the vet had emergency hours. (AL claimed they did not; the woman confirmed they did. I archived that video somewhere on this forum.)

source

rainpetalseavesdrop

kiwifarms.net
Won't bother putting this in haydur nation because it is highly specific to AL's latest video and it's also not funny.

This sperg lady explains what the vet probably told Amberlynn about Twinkie's weight. I wish she had talked about Rarity too, but she's clearly a dog person. This is the same woman who clocked Amberlynn last year when she called the vet right next to the Chinese buffet, asking if the vet had emergency hours. (AL claimed they did not; the woman confirmed they did. I archived that video somewhere on this forum.)
View attachment 1622782
source
I really hate the way she says talons. She is absolutely correct, though, about everything else. ALR was just sooo set on Twinkie being a different kind of chihuahua, whatever the fuck that was supposed to mean.

wilderbeans

Queen of Autists
kiwifarms.net
I love how she explains that "she will help" Twinkie reach his goal weight ... BITCH. YOU'RE THE ONE FEEDING HIM??????

lmao like how are you such a failure that you can't even feed your dog less food so it can be healthy and comfortable???

I think it must be really common for fat people to have fat dogs because my vet was so impressed about our dogs being a healthy weight and I have a fat family. He seemed so surprised that they would be normal which makes me think it’s commonly not so with fat people he sees.

And yes, dogs can’t complain if you reduce what you feed them, so I don’t see why her dog is so fat except she must be projecting her love of food onto him.

wilderbeans

Queen of Autists
kiwifarms.net
She seems to spend like $400-$500 a week on junk, which doesn't even include what would be considered necessities like food, rent, utilities, etc. Your hunch that something isn't adding up is mine as well. This is not a woman concerned with inconvenient things like budgeting. Also, when you consider the costs of a total hysterectomy, hospitalization, lab tests, follow-up appointments, and no real insurance, she has to be drowning in medical debt right now because there's no way she can afford this life, even if we were being generous and giving her the top number shown on Social Blade (which has been discussed before, and is more accurately somewhere in the middle for most Youtubers.)

She is still vastly overpaid at $3.5-4K a month, but she could probably get by making minimum payments, covering only essentials and not eating takeout 14 times a week and buying $40 dresses shirts that don't even fit. She's not doing that. I know there's a whole other thread devoted to her finances, so I won't get off-topic too much, but my theory is that she fully plans on filing for bankruptcy at some point. It's her 'Get out of Jail Free' card that she's holding onto until the last possible moment when her health is so poor, she can't upload anymore. And by then, she may have a legitimate claim for disability, so she won't be living large, but she won't starve either.

You can still have no job and live pretty comfortably at 650+ lbs. in the U.S. Just look at Life by Jen. No job, fat as fuck, still can afford frivolous things like monthly subscription boxes. She can even ask Alexa the weather any time of day. These whales always wax poetic about thin privilege, but what about fat privilege? They seem to get a lot of shit for free, on account of never putting the fork down.

Until that day arrives, Amber lives by the white trash motto that if you got it, spend it because it might be gone tomorrow.

In a morbid sense, I also believe people like Amber don't want to live long, don't expect to live long and so they don't plan for it. If you know you're probably untangling from this mortal coil before 50, there's no point in saving for some distant future you'll never see. Retirement is for responsible fuckers that contributed to society over a set period of time, and eventually expect to enjoy the fruits of their labor (or at least not saddle loved ones with massive amounts of debt if they check out early).

Her debt won’t go to her loved ones, they just need to send her death certificate to the companies. We did that for my dad and my mom was married to him but still not responsible for his debts.

And I’m thinking she must have secret feeders paying her and that’s how she gets a lot of money.

I think it must be really common for fat people to have fat dogs because my vet was so impressed about our dogs being a healthy weight and I have a fat family. He seemed so surprised that they would be normal which makes me think it’s commonly not so with fat people he sees.

And yes, dogs can’t complain if you reduce what you feed them, so I don’t see why her dog is so fat except she must be projecting her love of food onto him.

Between the amount of their lives that revolve around food plus the extremely limited physical activity the humans are getting, it’s not surprising at all.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
And I’m thinking she must have secret feeders paying her and that’s how she gets a lot of money.
If she does, it would be then very clear that she will not ever lose the weight. Losing a lot of weight would mean that many people would stop watching as it is the only reason most people watch her. Most feeders want to see big, really big women eating, so this would also stop. She could continue to preach over the choir that she needs to lose weight but, in reality, she can't and won't as it is her condition that is her sole source of income.

Tags
None