vlog | let's talk about money, bao taste test, & haul - 9/25/2020 -

Smoovy Jay

kiwifarms.net
I love how annoyed she is by something as trivial as Becky’s phone in the mount. What I loved more was Becky’s dismissive “I don’t know” to fat ass whining about the phone being in the way.

She’s clearly still using a scootypuff as she looks at payneengs and pitcher frames.

“She’ll be using this all year round in the guest bedroom.” Wtf? And Becky got an ice cube tray? Amber uses different ice?

Cha-zam. Fuck me.

For the love of god, can she learn to conjugate the verb “eat?”

The highlight was the squeaking kitty.

kiwifarms.net
"-Complains about people complaining about her spending habits. Says she donates every month to friends, family, and charities."

I think people are wondering more about where does she get all the money to pay for her hoarding habbits, her hospital bill, her expensive ass apartment rent, providing for another hoarder (Becky), paying for D&D's rent and most likely paying for whatever hambeast couples Amber tags along with to go out to eat

I get that KY is a cheap state, but fucking still, the breakdown of costs of all the shit that she showed in her videos (and JUST in her videos, you know she spends even more off camera) shows how much she likes to throw around money

Something isn't right at all, I'd rather not speculate about how the fuck else she can have so much money to throw around besides YT since I'm not from the US, so those who are more familiar with how things work there could post their theories on this if they want

It doesn't add up. I noticed she didn't mention putting money towards her medical bills (unless that's the emergency funds?) . One time she said food for her alone can be a $1000 a month (plus add in Becky and when they go out to eat and hang out with other fatties she has to pay for their food). She's not a millionaire, she doesn't do sponsorships or get free products like other youtubers do to make more of an income....

SuBunny

You all like diets, I like the weekends.
kiwifarms.net
It doesn't add up. I noticed she didn't mention putting money towards her medical bills (unless that's the emergency funds?) . One time she said food for her alone can be a $1000 a month (plus add in Becky and when they go out to eat and hang out with other fatties she has to pay for their food). She's not a millionaire, she doesn't do sponsorships or get free products like other youtubers do to make more of an income....
Pretty sure Moochy is on food stamps and other forms of Welfare. I’m thinking that’s why Fatass points out which foods are who’s. To stay compliant with welfare regulations. Moochy needs to be cooking her food separate from Fatass otherwise, they’d need to report Fatass’s income and then no way in hell is anyone qualifying for assistance.

edit: whose*

Last edited:

Clamchowder

kiwifarms.net
Pretty sure Moochy is on food stamps and other forms of Welfare. I’m thinking that’s why Fatass points out which foods are who’s. To stay compliant with welfare regulations. Moochy needs to be cooking her food separate from Fatass otherwise, they’d need to report Fatass’s income and then no way in hell is anyone qualifying for assistance.
Wouldn’t she need to be sleeping in another room too? I mean if two people are living in the sMe house in the same bed they’re basically a couple ? Yet hambone keeps piping up about them implausibley sleeping together

SuBunny

You all like diets, I like the weekends.
kiwifarms.net
Wouldn’t she need to be sleeping in another room too? I mean if two people are living in the sMe house in the same bed they’re basically a couple ? Yet hambone keeps piping up about them implausibley sleeping together
Eh. On paper, Moochy is checking single. If two roommates are ramming clams, that’s none of welfare’s business.

kiwifarms.net

oh yeah I forgot about that. it still wouldn't be enough to cover all the take out food though. I know people wondered if AL or Becky's name was on the bank account, if that's the case then AL managed to get a bank account without an ID.

Reactions: EvaBraunsGhost

ExtraDaintyGorl

Drunken Fatty
kiwifarms.net
I sorta feel like that "YT income" includes what she spends on Destinecky as well as any other 'guests' she takes out to eat (tho I do wonder if imaginary friends are counted in that).
Eh. On paper, Moochy is checking single. If two roommates are ramming clams, that’s none of welfare’s business.
Oh but Necky isn't "on welfare" you see, she applied for just food stamps amid all the other fuckery that is enclosed in the Amberverse. So it "doesn't count", (i.e Big Al and company will never, and I cannot emphasize it enough) ever admit to using 'government funds' for literally anything in their oversize-by-choice-lives.

Ducky!

Don’t make me declare Jihad on you!
kiwifarms.net
She definitely spends her money like there will always be more money on YouTube Payday. She does NOT put money aside for anything. If her statement about, and I quote "..and yeah there's this whole OTHER section of money that has no purpose right" were remotely true, she'd have copped that real Gucci bag and not had to go to the bank etc.

These bitches have nothing to do, so a trip to the bank kicks it off, although I suspect like some she DOES keep a pile of cash nearby, the daily bank trip adds to it. Then it's food, shopping, groceries and repeat. Her spending and banking info are not anyone's business but her own, however, if she wanted to quash all the "haydur comments and lahs" that she alleges others tell (when in reality she's the one lying) she'd show us a screen shot of all these magic accounts, with the first X numbers blocked out so you can see it's 5/4/3-figure range.

For example, Simple™ bank is an online bank, and without making you do more paperwork you can set "savings" goals and LOCK those goals. You can have a million goals. They are mini savings accounts and accrue (albeit shitty) interest. An online bank like that would make extreme sense for her versus ShitDick Savings & Loan. Then she could really separate the money.

In reality, this is how each month is for Amber : Check Adsense, check Social Blade, make rough estimate of approximate earnings for NEXT check, start spending money again, repeat. There is no savings.

She’s fucked if somebody ever breaks in and finds her stash of cash. Homeless saga when?

ADHD

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I know people wondered if AL or Becky's name was on the bank account, if that's the case then AL managed to get a bank account without an ID.
Please, not this again. Just because Amber did not vlog herself getting a replacement for her ID, it doesn't mean she didn't get one. She's said she has one. Also, her bank account could have existed before she vlogged herself losing her ID.

Somehow, from September 14th to today, Amber's socialblade earnings have taken a pretty huge nosedive. She might want to reconsider this Mon-Wed-Fri upload schedule if she wants to keep spending as much money as she has been.
Screen Shot 2020-09-14.png

Screen Shot 2020-09-26.png

Smoovy Jay

kiwifarms.net
Please, not this again. Just because Amber did not vlog herself getting a replacement for her ID, it doesn't mean she didn't get one. She's said she has one. Also, her bank account could have existed before she vlogged herself losing her ID.

Somehow, from September 14th to today, Amber's socialblade earnings have taken a pretty huge nosedive. She might want to reconsider this Mon-Wed-Fri upload schedule if she wants to keep spending as much money as she has been.
View attachment 1623902
View attachment 1623903
But she posts almost daily!!!!!! And it’s her money, her hulth, boo boo.

When the YouTube well dries up, I hope fat ass and Thundergunt film their reactions.

GothSloth

Is mayonnaise a gender?
kiwifarms.net

I wonder if that's the reason for getting a 2 bedroom apartment instead of a slightly cheaper 1 bedroom in the same complex. 2 bedroom apartment you can at least make the argument for a roommate living situation on paper where it matters.

Tags
None