vlog | let's talk about money, bao taste test, & haul - 9/25/2020 -

Masta

Faggot
kiwifarms.net
Please, not this again. Just because Amber did not vlog herself getting a replacement for her ID, it doesn't mean she didn't get one. She's said she has one. Also, her bank account could have existed before she vlogged herself losing her ID.

Somehow, from September 14th to today, Amber's socialblade earnings have taken a pretty huge nosedive. She might want to reconsider this Mon-Wed-Fri upload schedule if she wants to keep spending as much money as she has been.
View attachment 1623902
View attachment 1623903
Her channel thrives on controversy, so if she wants to rack in the views, then she needs to have a break down on camera, or a cunty mukbang.
These vlogs aren’t going to cut it, because they are mundane and boring.

She just needs one controversial video, so she has people viewing her future content in anticipation for more.

However, her spending is so spontaneous now that I don’t think even doing one controversial video, to bump the other future video views by 10-20%, will even be enough to sustain her addiction.

I’m curious though, how the hell does she intend to keep this up for another year or so, because her finances will surely peak it’s ugly head when the time comes.

mekalekahi

It would mess up my metabolism
kiwifarms.net
I think its time they trade in that sedan for a van. Amber takes up like 70 percent of the front cabin. It must be so frustrating for Becky to have to drive with the passenger spilling onto her arm while shes trying to drive.

Also the part with the GPS when shes like "did ya forget how to get there babe?!" Do you know how to get there amber? If you dont want her using the GPS then you show her how to get there since you know every fucking thing.

Edit:
Where is amber getting that wasabi has a sensitive stomach? Is it cause he used to shit on the couch? She buys her cat and dog food at walmart so it cant be that great and they sell sensitive stomach wet food at pet stores. Its super annoying watching her brag about how healthy her pets are when its Becky that feeds and takes care of them.

Last edited:

Billie Ross

Duh
kiwifarms.net
Please, not this again. Just because Amber did not vlog herself getting a replacement for her ID, it doesn't mean she didn't get one. She's said she has one. Also, her bank account could have existed before she vlogged herself losing her ID.

Somehow, from September 14th to today, Amber's socialblade earnings have taken a pretty huge nosedive. She might want to reconsider this Mon-Wed-Fri upload schedule if she wants to keep spending as much money as she has been.
View attachment 1623902
View attachment 1623903
I'm still wondering how can she rub on people's face about how rich bitch she is... there's still the youtube fees of 40% to be deducted from that total, her rent and bills are easily running around $2k, plus at least $2k on food and gas.... what money is she "saving" or giving to "friends and family"?.... money management Lynn can stretch a budget like no one.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
I'm still wondering how can she rub on people's face about how rich bitch she is... there's still the youtube fees of 40% to be deducted from that total, her rent and bills are easily running around $2k, plus at least $2k on food and gas.... what money is she "saving" or giving to "friends and family"?.... money management Lynn can stretch a budget like no one.
As far as giving to friends and family, she did it when businesses had to shut down and helped Destiny and Dana with their rent. She paid for the plane ticket for her mother. She also pays for innumerable restaurants meals for her entourage. She makes more money than most of them, so it seems fair for her to pay. However, she may use her money to show off how better she is than them. They may hate the way she flexes her income but they don’t mind having free meals. She had save some money to have bariatric surgery but her medical bills have probably used most of it. I guess she will apply for Obamacare in November and hope that her surgery will be paid by her insurance company.
At this point, she is living paycheck to paycheck. Saving money is not part of the equation. She is living the life in Lexington.

mekalekahi

It would mess up my metabolism
kiwifarms.net
I remember last year when Becky crashed the car, amber seemed anxious about possibly dropping a couple hundred on fixing it. Her views of money is so fucked-she doesn't want to fix a car but buys a 6000 dollar bed and makes no effort to exchange it while piling books and pitcher frames on it.

lostinwoods

kiwifarms.net
There were multiple jumpcuts in that car segment. You know she got pissed and cursed Becky out like a child and then edited those parts out.
I guess the Taste test has replaced the mookbongs, dumb ass call on her part, the mookbongs videos always hit 100k+ views and are way more entertaining.
An explosion of Halloween decorations, this Christmas might be the biggest hauls we've ever seen, I can't wait for that.
I love how Becky is playing Pokemon Sword in the background (you can hear the music) while Amber stuffs her face, so she's buying 60 dollar games for her now too? AND a Switch plus the whole lot of PS2/PS4 shit? I'm so jealous!

Arcadia

Incel CEO
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Amber reacting to Becky's new jeans reminds me of when your mom would see you in your new clothes for the first day of school and tell you how nice you look lmao. She really does speak to Becks like her mentally challenged child rather than her lover and it never stops being funny to me

Your_Fairy_Wish_Prince

I am your Fairy Wish Prince, at your service
kiwifarms.net
The best thing about this video are Rarities little squeaks.

I think Amber is missing the point about people commenting on how she spends her money. She rolls her fatass out on a public forum and almost EVERY video that she "produces" is filled with worthless shit from cheap fucking stores. If she doesnt want people to be critical of her over indulgent spending habits then she doesn't need to post hauls, trips to Walmart, trips to Target, posts of her eating take out etc. And yeah, maybe some of the criticism she does get stems from envy because a lot of people see what she spends her money on and wish they had that type of disposable income or what that amount of money could accomplish if it were spent elsewhere in the community.

People are critical because she doesn't spend her money on making the world a better place to live in, and dont get it twisted I am not going all Saturday Morning Special. By "better place" I mean making herself better, cutting back on the trash she produces, eating cleaner, living cleaner (buy all natural products she can afford it). Since her skin is so fucking sensitive she could do makeup reviews of all natural makeup, regardless of how shitty she applies it,

But no, its the same skulduggery in everything video, shit food, shit cloths, shit opinions (apparently the only words that can be used to express how visually pleasing something is ,is either pretty or cute). Hell she could be going to college, and REAL college since almost brick and mortar colleges are online now due to Wu-Flu. She could be taking up a hobby (besides pretending to be writer) like I dont know, learning to knit. People eat that shit up because if someone like Amber or whoever can learn to do something and improve then maybe so can they.

Also, this fantasy about donating to charities, let me see a receipt gorl and I will believe you lol. I know how Ambers narcissism works and I will bet my haggard soul that if she was doing something like that she would be mooing about it constantly.

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Maybe I'm going blind, but I never really noticed that Hamber now rocks a Peter Griffin ballsack chin. Pic from her in the car.

chinz.jpg

darkwingosonichugorl

Let me tell you the potential of my balls.
kiwifarms.net
If they are a couple Amber's income counts as household income. She's also willfully unemployed. If she's getting food stamps as a single person, she's running a huge scam that I don't think neither her nor Amber have the smarts to pull off.
Food stamps are very simple to get. Prove you're under the income level, and you'll get them. They're not married, so that's irrelevant. Odds are Becky has been getting SNAP for a long time.

Smoovy Jay

kiwifarms.net
Food stamps are very simple to get. Prove you're under the income level, and you'll get them. They're not married, so that's irrelevant. Odds are Becky has been getting SNAP for a long time.
Except for her gross deformed monstrosity of a body, Shelf Ass is weirdly prideful in a lot of ways. I can’t see her using food stamps. Or at the very least, I couldn’t see her being out with Becky when she uses them.

Non-American here. Can you use food stamps at any grocery store (inc. Wommart)? And can you use them for any kind of food?

Tags
None