vlog | mini living room tour, not changing for anyone, & book haul- 09/04/20 -

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

quiekycalories

wommart
kiwifarms.net
"The moon landing isn't real y'all, shh." - Amberlynn Reid, 2020
'Her moon landing conspiracy makes an appearance again for some reason, because she believes every conspiracy theory she sees online. Flat earth, moon landing, etc. I blame Shane Dawson.'

Lord, what an ignoramus. Set your egg-timers for when she starts burbling about QAnon.
she’s 100% trolling with these ‘controversies’ she’s into because she wants to piss people off with retarded opinions

Doesn't anyone have any book suggestions for her?
The Clifford the big red dog series seems up her alley

Keyboard Warrior

kiwifarms.net
Alternative titles for this garbage content:

"My Pretend Girlfriend's (Fatter) Face"
"Peace Signs Signal That I'm Quirky!" ✌
"Planting Gardens in Graves | My New Book & Life Philosophy"
"When Becky's Hands are Full, She Steers with her Chins!"
"There Are Real Problems in the World, but I'm Butthurt Over Foundation!"
"Ads Every 2 Minutes Cause THIS IS MY JOB! 🥴"
"The Moon Landing Never Happened!! Someone Please Take the Bait!!!"

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
Masta is right & I was wrong. I hadn't made the effort to look at her upload view counts more than 24 hours or so after they went up. Over time, the view counts do go up & don't seem to be in any pattern of decline.
There are two aspects to look at. First, the weekly variations are deceiving, but if you look at her last year counts, she lost viewership even if she has more subscribers. Many YTers are reported greater views on their vlogs as people are more at home this summer. Second, some of these YTers are also reported lower income even with greater views. This is due to lower cpms. Last year, all her videos were over 100k. Now, only a few reaches this level. I suspect that her income has been down substantially since last year but still great for such little effort.

PB4ZZZ

kiwifarms.net
Actually, I don’t think this true anymore.
Her views are actually increasing ever since her video, ‘Here’s your proof’. She got exactly what she wanted with that video, and it was to stur up hate and controversy to keep people coming back.

Video views before ‘Here’s your Proof’
View attachment 1572489

Video views after ‘Here’s your proof’

View attachment 1572490

Sigh, I was looking forward to a decline in income, views, because it would make for some better content than this shit. (:_(
She shuts down her Twitter to drive views to her channel... her views may be up but I would say most of it is people who click in pause the video and hang out in the comments. I don't think her income is really as high as we think it is... I have a sneaking suspicion she qualified for MediCaid with cost sharing after he Cancer diagnosis so she's not "rich" . I guess we shall see.

Antigarden

Incel CEO
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Her talking about the moon landing being fake reminded me how much of a retard she actually is. I doubt Amber even knows enough about science and engineering to back up any of the shit she spews

I also got worried seeing Becky holding a drink while driving in addition to Amber distracting her while she's trying to drive just to get her to try her drink. I'm just waiting for these fat fucks to hit and injure someone at this point

Also Cuntylynn came out in full force when she was talking about people making fun of her arms. Be proud of those hams gorl

dingobaby

point blank period hole
kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure if Amber is trolling with the moon landing or not. I do remember her watching a flat earth "documentary" with Rafe many moons ago, she did the lipsmack and nail grab of knowledge, so I don't doubt her convictions. This with the chemtrail worries, what do we expect. She lives in a social media snow globe.

giga melt

vibe check
kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure if Amber is trolling with the moon landing or not. I do remember her watching a flat earth "documentary" with Rafe many moons ago, she did the lipsmack and nail grab of knowledge, so I don't doubt her convictions. This with the chemtrail worries, what do we expect. She lives in a social media snow globe.
But she won't stay inside or stop using cash or eating out during covid. Real slick big ham.

Tags
None