vlog | mini living room tour, not changing for anyone, & book haul- 09/04/20 -

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

ADHD

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Becky should take a page out of Amber's book and be just as cunning. Say something revealing that only she could know, but say it loud, confidently and with a smile. Then, and this is very important Becky if you're reading here---make sure to lovebomb her afterwards, so she's confused out of her mind.

This approach accomplishes a couple things:

1. It reminds Amber--in a subtle way--that her partner has some power here as well.

And

2. If Becky's consistent enough in covertly shaming her publicly, then Amber learns where healthy boundaries lie, and is now put on notice, that if she dishes it, she better be prepared to take it.
Wouldn't Becky have to wait for Amber to be doing a livestream to pull that off, though? That's the only way Becky could do it without risking Amber editing it out.

how now brown cow

kiwifarms.net
Do you guys think when tons of people defend Becky in the comments, Amber gets nastier off-screen? I sometimes wonder about that, especially when I see comments with 200+ likes that say for example: "becky if you’re reading this... just leave. you can do it. you owe this awful woman nothing." 🤔

It would be great if just ONCE, Becky could break out of her Pavlovian conditioning and bite back. Kinda like Peetz does on occasion with Chantal and it's refreshing because everyone's thinking it, but he's the only one in a position to say it.

Becky should take a page out of Amber's book and be just as cunning. Say something revealing that only she could know, but say it loud, confidently and with a smile. Then, and this is very important Becky if you're reading here---make sure to lovebomb her afterwards, so she's confused out of her mind.

This approach accomplishes a couple things:

1. It reminds Amber--in a subtle way--that her partner has some power here as well.

And

2. If Becky's consistent enough in covertly shaming her publicly, then Amber learns where healthy boundaries lie, and is now put on notice, that if she dishes it, she better be prepared to take it.

(Spoiler: She can't!)

Think about how affectionate and grossly-sexual Amber's last relationship was. And she was dating a 13 year-old boy sloth. What could she have possibly been attracted to? I bet 100% it was the fact that Destiny didn't put up with her bullshit and frequently called her out on it. Amber respects and is attracted to assertive people that aren't afraid to stand up for themselves. A quality Becky lacks entirely.

Honestly, this is sage advice for anyone in an emotionally-abusive relationship: If you can't respect yourself to get out entirely, then you need to flip the script because it's the only way to reclaim any power with people like this. Setting yourself on fire to keep another person warm is not love.
I agree that this relationship is toxic, and that Amber does make hurtful digs to make herself look better than Becky, but I'm not sure if Amber is necessarily doing this consciously. She is incredibly immature and has very childish methods of boosting her sense of self. She has never been able to adopt healthier ways of increasing her self worth as she has never learned how.

I don't think Amber would be worse to Becky off screen - she might be more disinterested, but if anything I think the digs she makes would decrease because they're (in Amber's subconscious) there to make Amber look better in front of the viewers. She seems to manage to maintain some kind of friendship with some of her exes, so she can't be completely awful to them. And even the one that she accused of rape could have done a humiliating tell all on what Amber is really like, how much she showers, what she smells like, etc etc, but they never did. So even after these relationships end there is some kind of good-will there. I think if she were more abusive off screen that wouldn't happen.

SloberrinJ

kiwifarms.net
she’s 100% trolling with these ‘controversies’ she’s into because she wants to piss people off with retarded opinions

The Clifford the big red dog series seems up her alley
'Her moon landing conspiracy makes an appearance again for some reason, because she believes every conspiracy theory she sees online. Flat earth, moon landing, etc. I blame Shane Dawson.'

Lord, what an ignoramus. Set your egg-timers for when she starts burbling about QAnon.
Not a regular lolcow person but couldn't resist when I heard about it. Maybe she is trolling, but she likely has the education of a third grader. She can't have it both ways, "awww poor me, my childhood sucked because I was shuffled from foster home to foster home" and "I AM NOT STUPID, YOU GUYS!" Think I'll side with she's an absolute dumb as f*ck, trolling manipulator. Covered my bases. Goodnight Amberlynn, thanks for playing. May you actually wake up in the morning, because you sure as hell will not one day soon.

Fandom Trash

Cutest Dumpster Cat around
kiwifarms.net
I agree that this relationship is toxic, and that Amber does make hurtful digs to make herself look better than Becky, but I'm not sure if Amber is necessarily doing this consciously. She is incredibly immature and has very childish methods of boosting her sense of self. She has never been able to adopt healthier ways of increasing her self worth as she has never learned how.

I don't think Amber would be worse to Becky off screen - she might be more disinterested, but if anything I think the digs she makes would decrease because they're (in Amber's subconscious) there to make Amber look better in front of the viewers. She seems to manage to maintain some kind of friendship with some of her exes, so she can't be completely awful to them. And even the one that she accused of rape could have done a humiliating tell all on what Amber is really like, how much she showers, what she smells like, etc etc, but they never did. So even after these relationships end there is some kind of good-will there. I think if she were more abusive off screen that wouldn't happen.

You know, I think Amber her kicks with Becky reminds me of an unpopular kid trying to get an in with the cool kids club, so they do that by relentlessly picking on a small easy target. Which in this case is Becky.

We, the audience, are the cool, popular kids Amber is so desperate to get approval for.

Can I also say how freaking sad it is that Amber truly has no friends of her own? She latches on to Becky's friends and siphons them to herself. Like she's using the Marco Polo app and is in a group chat with Becky's ex girlfriends (one who shit talked about Amber behind her back).

I'm surprised Amber is mentioning Rafe and Hannah more often now. I wonder if the couple are going to be the next "couple" Amber is going to be hanging out with since its obvious Ricky and Eric don't want to be on camera with her anymore and Destiny amd Dana only come by when they want money.

Tags
None