vlog |opening up about my body, soup recipe & grocery haul- 09/16/20 -

FrownyFace

Ur gnna fuckin touch me whether you like it or not
kiwifarms.net
She doesn’t have body dysmorphia. She’s already tried that “didn’t realize she was so fat” bullshit before. Eric filmed her whole massive self sitting in one of his vlogs and everybody was like, “GOD DAMN!” So she made some crying sit down vlog in response, saying “I see what you guys see now!” And that was at least 80+ pounds ago.

dacwcman68

Local tard forgot password to account
kiwifarms.net
Amber is constantly stuck in between "THIS IS MAH CHANUL ABOUT MAH LAIFE AND IM GUNNA SHARE IT" and "I DON'T HAVE TO SHARE EVERY DETAIL ABOUT MUH LAIFE"

What an absolute disaster of a channel this is. Even the 10-year olds that run fortnite gaming channels at least know what dichotomy their channel falls into. The only category Amber falls into is "generic fat youtuber with no discernible personality #19284"

katebushnightcore

Cw cooking
kiwifarms.net
Jesus Christ, that middle shot! That’s her new maxi dress, fits great. I’m glad she also got it in red and white.
What's with fatties and beige bodycon/clingwrap dresses? I mean wear what you want but it isn't really flattering on anyone save Kardashians/instamodels, and even then people put it down. If you squint she looks naked lol.

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I knew it was time for this nasty bitch to come up with a new oh pity me...I have mentuls about my huge fucking bean bag body that I suddenly have body dysmorphia-.
Just her latest round of bullshit that popped in her pea brain.
Get the attention off her cunty snapchat rant.
Feel sorry for meee. I don't see meee as being a huge fucking dump truck.

DubbleBubble

kiwifarms.net
I love how she only just now realised tubes of meat are the lowest possible quality they sell. Truly an Amber moment.

I feel like shit feeding my dog out of a tube. This bitch has been eating tubed meat for years. She literally has no standards.
There's higher quality canned dog food than most of what Amber eats... Probably less likely to give you cancer too.

fvckm3

have you taken your b12?
kiwifarms.net
Fuckin hell
So is Amberlynn going to be talking about her weight & health again?
Her and Foodie beauty seem to be in sync with their whiplash & cycle stages.
FAT BABY copy.jpg

i guess it is her life, so she can do what ever she wants.
Doesnt mean people cant point & laugh.
becky is baby hitler.jpg

was anyone else getting baby hitler vibes from Becky?
I feel like he would also wear an Akatsuki T shirt
although, Hitler would kill himself if he was as fat as becky

mekalekahi

It would mess up my metabolism
kiwifarms.net
Video opens with 2 30 year olds bitching about being awake like they were woken up to go to middle school. Could they be anymore useless? Welcome to 99 percent of everyones reality of waking up and functioning before 4pm instead of staying up all night playing candy crush. Amber imagine the idea of waking up for a appointment and then not getting to go back to sleep because you have to take care of kids or go to work :cryblood: :cryblood:

Vegetable soup with what looks like 3lbs of beef and every starchy vegetable known to man. Topped with Fritos

Why does Becky look like the camera man for a ghost hunting show now?
Screenshot_20200916-145105(1).png

Kitsunehime

your friendly Neighborhood Ger-man XD
kiwifarms.net
i always wonder, why Becky doesn t do a weekly ghost story s blog or something like that...a la Shane Dawson Style...
everything is better then the constant "Food Haul s" and the millions Time opening of Torrid Stuff -.-
since they both moved into a new City, they could drive outside the City to look around, take Twinky on a nice long
walk...film that...no wonder her views drop like that...

Tags
None