vlog |opening up about my body, soup recipe & grocery haul- 09/16/20 -

darkwingosonichugorl

Let me tell you the potential of my balls.
kiwifarms.net
I would agree that she has body dysmorphic disorder. She sees herself as a slightly chubby, beautiful girl. Not a 600lbs festering behemoth that we all see.

And that's the point. To her, she is absolutely stunningly beautiful that only has a few extra pounds to lose. She really cannot see what a total a utter mess she is, in every single aspect of her life. What was that facebook message she sent to some guy? Something like...

View attachment 1600821
I don't think Amber is body dysmorphic, she's just trying to delude herself into not believing she's as fucked up as she is. Everything she does is to try acting like a spoiled teenage princess that thinks she's all that. Even with her relationships, finding the most hideous grotesque lesbians she possibly can so Amber is the clearly pretty one that must get all the praise and attention.

And let's not forget that Amber's entire livelihood is based on being a fat freak show to many thousands of people. It's impossible for her to not know. She chose this path and it will kill her.

quiekycalories

wommart
kiwifarms.net
if she prefers the stuff "not in the tube", why buy the stuff in the tube at all. gremlin with nasty gremlin claws on her nasty tube meat. ugh.

View attachment 1601279
amber is a boujee city gorl , and is better than tube meat now 👌💅

I don't think Amber is body dysmorphic, she's just trying to delude herself into not believing she's as fucked up as she is. Everything she does is to try acting like a spoiled teenage princess that thinks she's all that. Even with her relationships, finding the most hideous grotesque lesbians she possibly can so Amber is the clearly pretty one that must get all the praise and attention.

And let's not forget that Amber's entire livelihood is based on being a fat freak show to many thousands of people. It's impossible for her to not know. She chose this path and it will kill her.
I don’t believe she has body dysmorphia, she just thinks she’s hot shit no matter what a tub of lard she is

escándalo

kiwifarms.net
Amber does not have body dysmorphia for a few factors;
1) The patient has massive confidence issues. Amber in way in fuck has confidence issues she pretends she does because it is relatable and quirky, Amber is a PATHOLOGICAL liar meaning she lies with extreme intent.
2) Being preoccupied with a perceived flaw that cannot be seen to others or is minor. Nope, the problem with Amber she is preoccupied with herself as she face fucks the camera.
3) Attempts to hide said flaws with make up and clothes. NO Amber not only yesterday was flapping her tits around Amber dresses like this to put her body on display because her stupidly child like need for attention.
4) Constantly comparing their looks to others - FUCKING NO WAY
5) Having perfectionist tendencies - HAHAHAHAHAHA no

This is taken from the DSM V - The problem is Amber doctor shops meaning she lies to doctors to achieve what she wants they are very good at it. Her saying this is another smokescreen for sympathy. She better watch out though that side of the community is brutal and pretty sagacious Amber will not be welcome there fuck Eugenia is not as she is regarded to as incredibly toxic.

Additional note I wish she would quit with I love Becky its egregious and no way in fuck are those 2 fitting in that bed.

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Cause I'm absolutely in love with her"- Hambeast doth protest too much. Nothing about these 2 says in love to me.
Absolutely. Thumby was a rebound (with a car) nothing more. Had to show Density she could get a new gorlfriend too. It was never meant to last. But because no one else was stupid enough to get involved with the beast, Al got the Thumb in a stranglehold and now it's twu wuv 4evah. They have nothing in common, Al is a self-absorbed asshole, Thumby's a dumb paste eater--I think they actually dislike each other intensely but are too co-dependent to do anything about it.

how now brown cow

kiwifarms.net
Making vegetable soup: First you gotta fry your meat.... wtf? And the claims of going low sodium so ONE can of peas is low sodium, but then adds in those high sodium sauces. I didn't even know you could get meat in a tube, or potatoes in a can. Down under, only dog food comes in those tubes - and that's cheap nasty dog food too.

I wonder now if Amber is going to take down all the stuff Becky put up in her room seeing as it's going to become their bedroom. The elephant and leg winning comment had to be her trolling, right?

I never almost drownded

I came here to drink milk and kick ass
kiwifarms.net
Jesus, she was literally out of breath the entire vlog. Even just standing and talking, all you could hear was her loudly inhaling in a vain attempt to get oxygen to her smooth brain. Guess this confirms she still refuses a CPAP despite OSA'ing during surgery and making such a big deal about it.

Her complete "I pretend I do not see it" about any and all comorbidities of her morbid obesity is fascinating

uncritically

kiwifarms.net
Amber does not have body dysmorphia for a few factors;
1) The patient has massive confidence issues. Amber in way in fuck has confidence issues she pretends she does because it is relatable and quirky, Amber is a PATHOLOGICAL liar meaning she lies with extreme intent.
2) Being preoccupied with a perceived flaw that cannot be seen to others or is minor. Nope, the problem with Amber she is preoccupied with herself as she face fucks the camera.
3) Attempts to hide said flaws with make up and clothes. NO Amber not only yesterday was flapping her tits around Amber dresses like this to put her body on display because her stupidly child like need for attention.
4) Constantly comparing their looks to others - FUCKING NO WAY
5) Having perfectionist tendencies - HAHAHAHAHAHA no

This is taken from the DSM V - The problem is Amber doctor shops meaning she lies to doctors to achieve what she wants they are very good at it. Her saying this is another smokescreen for sympathy. She better watch out though that side of the community is brutal and pretty sagacious Amber will not be welcome there fuck Eugenia is not as she is regarded to as incredibly toxic.

Additional note I wish she would quit with I love Becky its egregious and no way in fuck are those 2 fitting in that bed.
Also, all the reasons why ALR listed for why she has body dysmorphia(and things she didnt realize about herself) are things she has pointed out in the past herself. She's pointed out that she waddles when she walks, shes said things like "i know my arms are flabby ya'll!" and "i wear this to try and hide my huge gut", so she knows what her body looks like. She's talked about how 'sad' it is she gets out of breath so easily, and how much her body hurts when she walks/stands for longer than x minutes.

Skippy1931

kiwifarms.net
cue the pity party I have body dismorhpia which didn't someone call that in here typical cowzilla. was her diet dr apt the one she went to or is it another ? and now we are back to sharing about her weight must have seen those views dropping aka money

Tags
None