vlog |opening up about my body, soup recipe & grocery haul- 09/16/20 -

Aino10shi

Becky no like wings
kiwifarms.net
For the longest time, she always try to hide her giant upper arms with cardigans. She admits she doesn't want to show her arms. She most likely stopped because it was too hard/too hot to stuff those wings into the sleeves like sausages. Her arms were first revealed while trying to play badminton.

And even now, she is still hiding her laygs.

Amber knows she is fat. She is just narcissistic. When she gets depressed, she starts to act like she has "woken". It doesn't matter since she will never give up her horrid diet ☠

Last edited:

Fleasburger

Not enough fatties to watch.
kiwifarms.net
Surprised but pleased to not see any hambabies in the comments. Think I wasted about 10 minutes just sifting through the shit show (where 1/3 of the comments were just sucking Becky's package) and didn't see not one. Also, it's been 14 hours and she hasn't hit 1k likes, but has well over 2.3k dislikes. Is this the beginning of the end? Have people finally woken up to her? Find out next time on Amberlynn Reia.

:story: :optimistic:

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why did Amber get PMS stuff I’m so confused?! Also American food never fails to disgust me — meat in a tube? Really? I genuinely thought it was dog food.
As an American- I have never even known anyone who eats tube meat so it isn't common at all.
All our food isn't bad like the slop these two manage to dig up.
I'm sure other countries have their own disgusting foods.

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

your local tranny hater
kiwifarms.net
As an American- I have never even known anyone who eats tube meat so it isn't common at all.
All our food isn't bad like the slop these two manage to dig up.
I'm sure other countries have their own disgusting foods.
It's not good meat, it's the kind of high grease type thing you use to make hamburger helper or boxed tacos. Amber however, has no excuse given her Jewtube shekels.

Clamchowder

kiwifarms.net
Surprised but pleased to not see any hambabies in the comments. Think I wasted about 10 minutes just sifting through the shit show (where 1/3 of the comments were just sucking Becky's package) and didn't see not one. Also, it's been 14 hours and she hasn't hit 1k likes, but has well over 2.3k dislikes. Is this the beginning of the end? Have people finally woken up to her? Find out next time on Amberlynn Reia.

:story: :optimistic:
There were a few. All seemed to be ‘professional arists’ saying that becky’s art was good

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
It's not good meat, it's the kind of high grease type thing you use to make hamburger helper or boxed tacos. Amber however, has no excuse given her Jewtube shekels.
Actually it is not bad meat. It is convenient on camping or boat trip or where you want to reduce cross-contamination. However, this is not necessarily what you want to buy on a weekly basis. One question though; how does she know that ground beef in packages taste better than the one in a tube? With the amount of spices she puts in it, you could not really taste the difference. Furthermore, why does she realize it now being 30 yo? Packaged ground beef has been in grocery stores for decades and in tube only for a few years!

Bookish

kiwifarms.net
Amber said something like, to paraphrase,' ..if I wasn't actually in love with her' Who talks like that? 'My spouse doesn't make the best pancakes, but I eat them, anyway, because I'm actually in love with them'. It's so pointed and on the nose (contrived).

Respectfully Sarcastic posted a response and paused it and was going on and on about how Amber must see how big she is, but where she paused it while Amber was talking about how 'sad' she is, you can clearly see amusement in her eyes. There was no sadness, at all. She really feels like she's hot, 1, but, 2., that she's getting over on the audience with that speech about seeing what we see. She can never match her expressions with what she's saying. She's barely suppressing a smile, but 'sad' or she's totally not bothered by something, but has an extremely angry look on her face...like when she did those 'reacting to reaction channel' videos.

fvckm3

have you taken your b12?
kiwifarms.net
the holy of holy.png

praise be the holy trinity that is amberlynn reid

toilet_rainbow

like a floof bomb in your face
kiwifarms.net
Oh boy, another soup "recipe." I'm shook y'all. Shook.

Rate me late and autistic all you want, but I laughed my ass off particularly hard at the nail removal segment. And cringed. But mostly laughed my ass off. Because like the Cetaphil she couldn't even follow the tutorial directions correctly.

First off. Acetone "nail polish." You missed a word, boo boo. Acetone is a paint stripper, not an actual nail paint.

Second, she had the general idea on removal correct. When it came to the execution, however... You can soak your fingers in acetone to remove fake nails, gel, acrylic, etc, but there are some additional things to the process than just dunking your nails in the remover to make it more effective. Acetone is more effective when heat is added. You don't heat the acetone itself (this should be obvious, but I can imagine Amber causing a fire doing this). What you do is warm water in a larger bowl in the microwave, and then add your smaller bowl of acetone in the water. Then you add your fingers. And you shouldn't need the whole fucking bottle. Dumbass didn't even get the full strength acetone, either. The colored ones are always either non acetone or acetone with added ingredients, which reduces the strength of the remover. (PS- I would've preferred to do the foil method myself, but I guess that's too much work for Amber.)

Third, that moaning as she removed the nails. I did not need to hear Amber moaning. Her foodgasms are bad enough.

Fourth and finally, "my hands are so grimy, I need to shower!" Acetone is drying as fuck (although as I said, she got the kind with nourishing oils added versus 100% pure acetone). All you need to do is lotion or oil up, and wash your hands too. Like Amber showers anyway.

/nail sperging from nail sperg

I think that she kicked Becky out of her room and Becky is now sleeping in the living room or in the master room. I cannot understand why they do not return the $6k and buy something better?

Amber never returns stuff because she's lazy and wasteful. $6k is one hell of a price for becoming a part of the hoard.