vlog |opening up about my body, soup recipe & grocery haul- 09/16/20 -

YOUR MOM

I hate this
kiwifarms.net
They bought store brand canned veg and cheese. Are they trying to save money? Not that that's bad but it's surprising behavior for them.

Also who tf puts ground beef in soup? If you're using beef you use solid chunks.
Also canned veg are already mushy, why wouldn't they at least get frozen if they're too lazy to cut fresh veg?

Discarded Whopper

too tempting to resist
kiwifarms.net
I’m not trying to be contrary about the soup but this recipe was really standard southern vegetable soup style. I know it’s not chef quality but really I thought this was one of the more relatively normal meals I’ve seen cooked. But I do understand the South can be weird, but yeah.... pretty standard meal I’ve had tons of times in different households growing up

edit — except for cheese or Fritos etc. that’s more for chilli. They’re just fat

Punkinsplice

An cermet and I talk shit about you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I’m not trying to be contrary about the soup but this recipe was really standard southern vegetable soup style. I know it’s not chef quality but really I thought this was one of the more relatively normal meals I’ve seen cooked. But I do understand the South can be weird, but yeah.... pretty standard meal I’ve had tons of times in different households growing up

edit — except for cheese or Fritos etc. that’s more for chilli. They’re just fat
Since you are being brave, I got your back, gorl. This type of soup really is very common, and the ingredients are varied according to the person making it. These two just make everything look disgusting. It can come out really great when you cook it slow and use really lean ground beef that isn't from a tube.

Fucking Fritos, though. That is just inexcusable.

Bookish

kiwifarms.net
^^Agreed. The moaning while taking the nails off was so forced and over-the-top. There's nothing about the process or 'relief' of having them off that would cause that. Especially with how short a time she had them on. The nail stuff making her feel like she needs a shower doesn't make sense either, just a way to introduce the topic of people thinking she's lying about taking a shower.

If I'm understanding this right, she junked up 'their' bedroom, then now has taken over Becky's space for 'them' (her). That's a pretty POS move. Becky's life was saved by their being no bullets left in that gun, but what exactly was she saving? She has no autonomy and she's with someone who only tolerates her so she can be their errand-girl? She can't even buy a Happy Meal without asking permission.

UglyAssSeal

kiwifarms.net
The way Amber talks about encouraging Becky to draw and how special she is is like a mom talking about her retarded son.

She's expecting people to make fun of Becky's art, however, people in the comments are instead complimenting to piss amber off.
I hate her, don't get me wrong, beckster is shit as well but she shows more personality in 30s then fat Al does in her whole video

Your_Fairy_Wish_Prince

I am your Fairy Wish Prince, at your service
kiwifarms.net
I love how Becky has trouble NAMING a few vegetables. I don't think Becky is picky to be honest, I think Becky grew up on a white trash diet, not a blue collar diet, a white trash one. I say that because I was raised in a household where money was tight, but I remember having to eat a lot of vegetables because it was all the we could afford and it didn't matter if I liked the taste of it or not, and the odd thing was even if I started out not liking it, I would eventually end up liking it because it was all there was to eat. Don't get me wrong, my father's job was the equivalent to that of truck driver so there was junk food because he would get home at all hours of the night and need something to eat.

Becky probably wont try anything new, vegetable wise, because she has already made up her mind that she wont like it. I cant understand why everything is in cans. Frozen would be way better and have less sodium, AND would make soups not have the texture of over boiled mush.

I will say that Becky has a better speaking voice than Hamber, and I think thats because she just being herself, while Hamber seems to always wanting to be quirky and is putting on a side show

1600444810925.png

I forgot that I have already watched the video and assumed that the picture on the left was a preview of said "soup"

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fourth and finally, "my hands are so grimy, I need to shower!" Acetone is drying as fuck (although as I said, she got the kind with nourishing oils added versus 100% pure acetone). All you need to do is lotion or oil up, and wash your hands too. Like Amber showers anyway.
I was wondering about that, too... like, why would your hands be grimy instead of dry? I assumed that there was a build up of schmutz already on her hands.