vlog | plus size hot topic haul, beckys first tattoo, & doing my nails - 9/11/2020

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

Masta

Faggot
kiwifarms.net
i know, some Farmers here will rip me to shreds for this but... i kind of like Becky O.o i can imagine that she is a nice Person to hang around and have Fun with...
ok, that one Thing she did with her Ex Panties was absolutely horrible but...everyone of us was a Dick at some Point in their Live s o.o# the Rest of what i ve seen through Amberlynn s Channel...
i like her Art s and Drawings...even when they are a bit childish...she seems kind to the Pets...i m sure, Becky take s mostly care of the Cat-toilets and everything else...walking Twinky and feed them...Amber seems to only take Care of her Animals when the Camera is running...
i wish that Becky would find someone kind and nice...i hate to see Amber pushing her away...making everything about herself...
that Tattoo isn t as bad...maybe it was something her Mom draw once and that s why Becky picked it...
She’s really not that bad, especially when comparing her to others. She doesn’t spend feverishly, doesn’t have terrible hygiene, does some routinely chores, and has some peculiar interest.

Although, it’s her personality that’s a major turn off and the fact she has no backbone. There are people who give off energy and people who take, she takes.

Just me though, It wouldn’t be the most pleasant thing to hang around her, even though I may have some of the same interest as her. It’s most likely though, you will be the one who will have to take the initiative to start and keep a conversation, and if you didn’t keep up with her from time to time, you’d never see her again.

Sexian

kiwifarms.net
What a fat, filthy toddler. She's like a narcissistic five-year-old. Sure, Becky's tattoo doesn't exactly scream artistic talent, but it's personal to her, and Hamber fucking belly-bounced her out of the frame lest the butler get too much screentime.

I know this is a regularly-discussed Hamber trope, but the way she refuses to say -ing and replaces it instead with an earsplitting -een fucking kills me. Shoppeen, walkeen, seasoneen. I'm surprised Becky hasn't gone entirely postal yet.

fvckm3

have you taken your b12?
kiwifarms.net
Amberlynn & The Yellow Wallpaper
For this upload Ive created a piece inspired by our gorl and reference some literary symbolism
If anyone has taken any English class, you may know what the yellow wallpaper is about (@Amberlynn, our literary genius)

And... Holy shit her nails. She can barely wipe her butt as is.... gawd

ambelynn and the yellow wallpaper.jpg

edit* amberlynn stepping on a daisy in relation to Becky's first tattoo...

Last edited:

Leonard Helplessness

kiwifarms.net
Well, to nobody surprise it's yet another haul. That "guest bedroom" is going to be turned into a storage area soon.

Edit: How is she going to wipe her ass with those claws on her hand? :cryblood:

View attachment 1588491
I’d say that maybe she can just back up against the toilet paper roll and do some squats, but that would constitute exercise and then she’d feel inclined to film it and post it on Youtube and all of the internet would collapse in on itself in a cascading wave of existential despair.

GrammaNazi

kiwifarms.net
I can see her forcing the lobotomized thumb to get another, bigger and better tattoo to prove her love or something. It sounds crazy but this is amber and anything that isn't about her is an insult in her eyes.
Necky's next tattoo will be a giant peach. The letters A and R will be on each cheek and Hamber's birthdate will be underneath. Or possibly her "cancer recovery" date just to rub it in that she survived while Norma didn't.

toilet_rainbow

like a monster truck in the nightlife
kiwifarms.net
*presses random part of archive video*

"Do you want a tweat-tweat?"

*immediately mutes*

Of course Amber bought the gaudiest, most basic bitch press ons she could find. The only thing that would've been trashier would be if the press ons were neon colored or leopard print. She also did absolutely nothing with cleaning up or making them look slightly better either-- no filing the edges, there's glue all over her cuticles and fingerpads because she squirted too fucking much on, etc. Looks so bad. Her black knuckles aren't doing any favors. As a polish lover, I just have to shake my head. I'd be "proud" of her if she was 11, I guess.

Also, dumbass thinks she can just "rip off" nail glued nails. I've only used it once myself, but that shit is like superglue. The only way to remove nails applied with nail glue properly is to soak them in acetone a la gel or acrylic. Go and try to rip your fingernails off, Amber. I wouldn't expect anything else from you.

escándalo

kiwifarms.net
Wow so Amber is fake luring to her patreon, wow what an actual cunt. Did the past few years teach you anything apparently not. If it gets to major outlets about her baiting and deceiving people to her Patreon, they as in the company will shut down that shit ASAP. She clearly has not thought how this plan can blow up in her face.

Can we just skip the shit Amber we know you and Becky aren't together so stop this fake shit. Its awful and you are kinda a shitty person. Not stanning Becky but lost her matriarch, Eric and Ricky looked uncomfortable as fuck and Eric and Becky have been friends since being kids. Amber is basically keeping her as a slave atm

Xenomorph

I pulled off your wings, and I laughed.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wow so Amber is fake luring to her patreon, wow what an actual cunt. Did the past few years teach you anything apparently not. If it gets to major outlets about her baiting and deceiving people to her Patreon, they as in the company will shut down that shit ASAP. She clearly has not thought how this plan can blow up in her face.

Can we just skip the shit Amber we know you and Becky aren't together so stop this fake shit. Its awful and you are kinda a shitty person. Not stanning Becky but lost her matriarch, Eric and Ricky looked uncomfortable as fuck and Eric and Becky have been friends since being kids. Amber is basically keeping her as a slave atm
man You know those queens were trashing them both ALL the way home lol

Angel Dust

Insidious Bitch Snake
kiwifarms.net
*presses random part of archive video*

"Do you want a tweat-tweat?"

*immediately mutes*

Of course Amber bought the gaudiest, most basic bitch press ons she could find. The only thing that would've been trashier would be if the press ons were neon colored or leopard print. She also did absolutely nothing with cleaning up or making them look slightly better either-- no filing the edges, there's glue all over her cuticles and fingerpads because she squirted too fucking much on, etc. Looks so bad. Her black knuckles aren't doing any favors. As a polish lover, I just have to shake my head. I'd be "proud" of her if she was 11, I guess.

Also, dumbass thinks she can just "rip off" nail glued nails. I've only used it once myself, but that shit is like superglue. The only way to remove nails applied with nail glue properly is to soak them in acetone a la gel or acrylic. Go and try to rip your fingernails off, Amber. I wouldn't expect anything else from you.
Nah, you can most definitely pry/wiggle them off. Especially if your natural nails are short. Hers will be on for awhile since she never washes her hands or does anything with her hands.

Bubblez McGee

Something's Fucky
kiwifarms.net
So like did you guys know that Amber Lynn has never bought anything at Hot Topic, but then she saw some cute dresses there so she decided to take the plunge. Isn't that like sooo totally crazy??
She got herself an adorable black velvet dress with a cute white collar which she totally needed because she had NOTHING in velvet...can you believe it??! She also bought a cute moon dress and another dress with moons AND stars that was totally cute and a dress that says "I'm bored" on it, which was just sooo cute!!! SQUUEEEAAAL....she's like so in love with all these totallllly cute dresses from hot topic because they're all so cute... totally!

i know, some Farmers here will rip me to shreds for this but... i kind of like Becky O.o i can imagine that she is a nice Person to hang around and have Fun with...
ok, that one Thing she did with her Ex Panties was absolutely horrible but...everyone of us was a Dick at some Point in their Live s o.o# the Rest of what i ve seen through Amberlynn s Channel...
i like her Art s and Drawings...even when they are a bit childish...she seems kind to the Pets...i m sure, Becky take s mostly care of the Cat-toilets and everything else...walking Twinky and feed them...Amber seems to only take Care of her Animals when the Camera is running...
i wish that Becky would find someone kind and nice...i hate to see Amber pushing her away...making everything about herself...
that Tattoo isn t as bad...maybe it was something her Mom draw once and that s why Becky picked it...
I wouldn't say I like Becky, but I don't dislike her either...She's definitely better that AL and nearly anyone else in AL's orbit. Seeing the vlog a few days ago with Dana and Destiny brought back how obnoxious they are...especially Destiny. Next to them, Becky seems OK. Just like her drawings and her new tattoo...Not great, not even good really, but just almost adequate. I think she deserves to be with someone better than Amber, but unfortunately she doesnt have the esteem or the ambition to improve her circumstances or the company she keeps.

fvckm3

have you taken your b12?
kiwifarms.net
Had to skip through the whole video just to find out what the 'J' word was..... was does she not like saying 'jaundice'?= she was happy to throw the 'C' word around like a badge of honour - also she has looked more yellow than this - and she has not addressed people saying that she had definitely gained
Its sad that her getting hot topic was the most excited I saw her be in... forever... and those squeals omg.
The only happiness she is getting comes solely from shopping & eating.

amber has been looking yellow for a while.
If it is jaundice, it could explain the abdominal pains she's been experiencing lately since her incision should have healed by now.
Historically, amber has always ignored signs of major health problems until it blows up in her face (aka period grenade 2020).
Would not be surprised if this is another health problem that she ignores.

amber iin bed.jpg

HOT TOPIC PRICE BREAKDOWN
Total: $90.72
Total with Tax: $96.16

vlog | plus size hot topic haul, beckys first tattoo, & doing my nails
9/11
BLACK VELVET WHITE COLLAR DRESS PLUS SIZE27.93
MOON PHASE RINGER SKATER DRESS PLUS SIZE18.83
BLACK & WHITE MOONS & STARS STRAPPY DRESS PLUS SIZE23.03
I'M BORED STRIPE LONG-SLEEVE DRESS PLUS SIZE20.93
sum​
sum with tax​

ADHD

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My thought:

Cancer is something that HAPPENS TO people; she gets to play the Victim Card.

Jaundice is something that results from what someone does TO THEMSELVES; she doesn't want to be in the same ROOM as blame/responsibility for her own stupid actions/activities that likely resulted in jaundice-related symptoms.
Well, in Amber's case, her cancer was the result of a lifetime of being an unrepentant hambeast. She's not a victim, she brought it on herself. The fact that obesity can lead to certain cancers isn't a secret.

Also, among other reasons, jaundice can occur if one has a tumor in their liver. It's too bad Amber didn't lose enough weight to fit in that one scanning machine so they can be sure she doesn't have cancer anywhere else in her body, isn't it?

Tags
None