vlog | plus size hot topic haul, beckys first tattoo, & doing my nails - 9/11/2020

mekalekahi

It would mess up my metabolism
kiwifarms.net
i know, some Farmers here will rip me to shreds for this but... i kind of like Becky O.o i can imagine that she is a nice Person to hang around and have Fun with...
ok, that one Thing she did with her Ex Panties was absolutely horrible but...everyone of us was a Dick at some Point in their Live s o.o# the Rest of what i ve seen through Amberlynn s Channel...
i like her Art s and Drawings...even when they are a bit childish...she seems kind to the Pets...i m sure, Becky take s mostly care of the Cat-toilets and everything else...walking Twinky and feed them...Amber seems to only take Care of her Animals when the Camera is running...
i wish that Becky would find someone kind and nice...i hate to see Amber pushing her away...making everything about herself...
that Tattoo isn t as bad...maybe it was something her Mom draw once and that s why Becky picked it...
If you watch Becky on any younow from the last 2 years you wont like her. Shes 100 percent as shitty as amber and supports ambers Bullshit.

Xolanite

Halloween lasts until February, in my country.
kiwifarms.net
Amberlynn & The Yellow Wallpaper
For this upload Ive created a piece inspired by our gorl and reference some literary symbolism
If anyone has taken any English class, you may know what the yellow wallpaper is about (@Amberlynn, our literary genius)

And... Holy shit her nails. She can barely wipe her butt as is.... gawd

View attachment 1589275
I guess Becky will have to do as the doctor husband who gets stepped on- I mean over.

I thought torrid was plus size hot topic

It is.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wonder what's going to happen when she hits the stage of hoarding behavior when she can't "justify" giving something away? In any case, Dana has outgrown any possible hand me down. That dress with the Peter Pan collar - shudder. Most women at normal weights wouldn't be caught dead in something like that, even if the color was more forgiving. Every figure flaw is magnified & you need a waif-like appearance to pull it off. Amber hasn't been a waif since... ever.

Se mentions NOBODY replied to her question about the dress: "Should it stay or should it go?" - apologies to the Clash. No, anybody who asked such a simple question & got zero responses; not even unrevealed DMs would think: "Hmmm, maybe a Patreon isn't going to work." but if she's still thinking Patreon is the way to go, she's gone.

Her TV dinner isn't bad? It's not just the calories but sodium & other nasties.

The entire nail segment really made me want to reach through the screen & bitch slap some of the hyper out of her - what the hell is she on, lately? Hairstyle more suited to a preschooler, insanely excited over the stupidest stuff, general attention whoring... is she manic or trying to appeal to pre-teens? Bolth, probably.

The tattoo segment was narc at its finest. She wastes very little time sympathetically cooing over Becky, the tattoo or the circumstances. No, instead we get some bullshit about how she wanted to be there but... sisters. I could stomach that but then she has to turn it into how she might get a tattoo - some day. No she won't - too afraid of the pain.

The jaundice bit was pure attempted manipulation & very poorly done. Sharper eyes than mine have pointed out we've seen her looking far more yellow. Sharper minds than mine remembered she had told us her bilirubin results were elevated. So... why bring it up? Comments upthread saying she may be teasing a Patreon make sense. If she has any other reason, considering she "isn't going to talk about her health", I can't figure it out.

Last edited:

kiwifarms.net
She mentioned it like that because she wants to paywall it behind patreon and she is trying to stir up interest so people will join.

well that makes sense now. I wouldn't have even noticed she looked yellow, she looks the same as always or it's the lighting.

that laughing and giggling doing her nails reminded me of when Chantal is getting a little crazy.

dacwcman68

Local tard forgot password to account
kiwifarms.net
Wouldn't be surprised if she's in the beginning stages of non-alcoholic fatty liver disease.
It's not unheard of I guess, especially given her lifestyle. I would just assume that the GB would go first, especially after downing three starbucks venti sugar nightmares in a row. May also explain some of her abdominal pain when she gets in the car, but maybe i'm just looking into it too much.

Mesh Gear Fox

Just some asshole
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's not unheard of I guess, especially given her lifestyle. I would just assume that the GB would go first, especially after downing three starbucks venti sugar nightmares in a row. May also explain some of her abdominal pain when she gets in the car, but maybe i'm just looking into it too much.
I would love to have access to all of her medical records. I want to see all her lab results over the years, and to see how much she's been hiding from us.

For The Internet

Tits and ALL
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The tattoo would have looked better with clean lines and a lighter hand. I feel like it would have looked better if the yellow had been outlined, even though the lineart is janky.

It's for the best Amber couldn't go in. Tattoo places are loud as fuck and you don't want her squeal-een over the tattoo guns and music.

ADHD

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The jaundice bit was pure attempted manipulation & very poorly done. Sharper eyes than mine have pointed out we've seen her looking far more yellow.
Considering that she's blamed the lighting for her yellow appearance before, I wonder if she's decided to actually invest in lighting now to exacerbate that in order to drum up interest for her Patreon? Or would even that be too much work?

mekalekahi

It would mess up my metabolism
kiwifarms.net
Ima gunna start cryin hold on

Shut the fuck up

It seems like amber blew a bunch of money to be a youtuber like james charles or Trisha and have a glam apartment and bedroom but is too lazy to move the shit off the bed. Shes now back in a replica of the dim monticello bedroom complete with a bed on the floor and posters because she honestly is more accustomed to that but won't admit it. Look at the bedding around her even, it's just like the old room.

Screenshot_20200911-212819(1).png

Tags
None