vlog | plus size hot topic haul, beckys first tattoo, & doing my nails - 9/11/2020

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

Tattoos

kiwifarms.net
For purchasing so much shit from Torrid youd think she would know Torrid was owned by Hot Topic. So yes, the sizing is the same.

As someone who is covered in tattoos (tattoo collector if you will) that tattoo is shit, the line work, the gray shading in the petals. However not as bad as I was assuming it would be. I feel like most people start with shit tattoos tho.

Unfortunate she decided to put such a heavy meaning behind her first tattoo because 9/10 you don't know what you're looking for in an artist. Id be interested to see how it heals and settles.

iLoveDoe

kiwifarms.net
"I don't throw away clothing, I recycle it by giving it away"

???

Yeah, keep believing your own retarded stuff, boo, it's literally the same fucking thing, in the end you literally just throw money away at clothes you only wear once or twice

That's called wasting money not recycling, Jesus fucking Christ

Skippy1931

kiwifarms.net
someone compare her today in this video to the fake look how this sweater doesn't fit because she lost so much weight she is bigger then she was in the before picture of that one. I don't think she looks jaundice at all I think she is full of shit she is so obnoxious she had already said she wasn't going with becky because her pelvic floor hurt which is bull this late . then it was covid safety reasons and then becky says but they disregarded that to let them all in at the same time. nice shove by the beast to get the camera and she is like a kid becky is proud telling her story she has to hang on her, then its like let me zoom and she shoves her. I'm going with my comment on another video she isn't sleeping in the temperpedic because it cannot hold her. There is a good thing they are on that bottom floor that mattress, base and the lift make it a very heavy bed add in their weight it would come thru the damn ceiling. I think she knows she is overweight for that brand she messed up and dosen't want to admit it. can we just have a becky you tube I hate this bitch

Last edited:

ADHD

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i remember when hot topic was only frequented by skinny emo kids, now more than half of their consumer base is obese women in their late 20's/late 30's
FTFY. More than a few of those skinny emo/goth kids from Y2K still shop there, believe it or not.
She’s trying to imply she has metastatic liver cancer?
If you want to know, you'll just have to subscribe to her Patreon, won't you? :smug:

Iusedtobeacat

kiwifarms.net
I don't know if it's been mentioned before, I personally haven't seen it being discussed anywhere on this thread; so I apologize if this is being repeated but a lot of people have noticed that she is just imitating Alex from Learning to be Fearless.. She is getting the same pink drink from Starbucks, she is going to the same stores, she is decorating her apartment in the same way that chick decorated her house, she keeps using the same phrases like "moment" and "cute". It's just hilarious at this point. I think this explains why her mannerisms appear so forced and contrived lately. She is looking fake as hell.

escándalo

kiwifarms.net
I don't know if it's been mentioned before, I personally haven't seen it being discussed anywhere on this thread; so I apologize if this is being repeated but a lot of people have noticed that she is just imitating Alex from Learning to be Fearless.. She is getting the same pink drink from Starbucks, she is going to the same stores, she is decorating her apartment in the same way that chick decorated her house, she keeps using the same phrases like "moment" and "cute". It's just hilarious at this point. I think this explains why her mannerisms appear so forced and contrived lately. She is looking fake as hell.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcCPdTCoWJ0&ab_channel=LearningToBeFearless So I saw that beat around by a few users too and I looked at a random recent video, 30 seconds in HOLY FUCK SHE IS. Like Really is its painful like you said. She even sits a certain way and that thing she did with Becky, yeah this happened.

1599908215267.png

Like come on Amber, Her intro is borderline copying too. Btw views on this vid is trash too.

FupaCitySheriff

kiwifarms.net
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcCPdTCoWJ0&ab_channel=LearningToBeFearless So I saw that beat around by a few users too and I looked at a random recent video, 30 seconds in HOLY FUCK SHE IS. Like Really is its painful like you said. She even sits a certain way and that thing she did with Becky, yeah this happened.

View attachment 1590806

Like come on Amber, Her intro is borderline copying too. Btw views on this vid is trash too.
This is really unnerving. I know Big AL is fat, lazy, a narc, sociopath etc, but I've always found her creepy in the way she behaves and acts around others; both people and pets. But this is weird. Even children, who copy adults, until they find their own way in life, don't mimic and imitate this much. It's a good job she's so fat or I'd have her down to be a stalker on their way to serial killer status. I wonder who the fattest serial killer ever, was and how much they weighed? Why can't Big AL mimic a fitness guru?

Greengames

kiwifarms.net
This is really unnerving. I know Big AL is fat, lazy, a narc, sociopath etc, but I've always found her creepy in the way she behaves and acts around others; both people and pets. But this is weird. Even children, who copy adults, until they find their own way in life, don't mimic and imitate this much. It's a good job she's so fat or I'd have her down to be a stalker on their way to serial killer status. I wonder who the fattest serial killer ever, was and how much they weighed? Why can't Big AL mimic a fitness guru?
She could smother Becky in her sleep with one arm. You never know, Amber seems to be in a spiral because shes on her way out, she may take out a few people on the way

Honzou

tfw no more ranch
kiwifarms.net
I can't watch these vlogs anymore. Even with it playing on the second monitor while browsing the internet I dip out after 5 minutes. Such unbelievably boring ass content, I can't believe how many views she gets. Semper fi to the kiwis posting highlights.

BIg Fat Wang

kiwifarms.net
I don't know if it's been mentioned before, I personally haven't seen it being discussed anywhere on this thread; so I apologize if this is being repeated but a lot of people have noticed that she is just imitating Alex from Learning to be Fearless..
I don't know who that fat bitch is but I'm not surprised, ALR is cluster b as fuckkkkkkk. You can always tell when Amber's been watching a lot of Trisha Paytas. I'm somewhat familiar with TPs mannerisms, so it's super blatant to me when Amber has adopted something from her. The same goes for Jeffree Star, every once in awhile Amber's speech patterns will shift towards the way J* speaks, and it's very very unsettling. Gorl, you couldn't pick anyone better to emulate ???

Last edited:

Thumb Butler

kiwifarms.net
I can't watch these vlogs anymore. Even with it playing on the second monitor while browsing the internet I dip out after 5 minutes. Such unbelievably boring ass content, I can't believe how many views she gets. Semper fi to the kiwis posting highlights.
There has to be a lot of other Ambers and Thumbs out there.

Kurdoğlu

kiwifarms.net
Yep, Amber is cluster B so as we've all noticed: she doesn't have a personality of her own. It's all based off of who she "admires" at the moment. I'm not sure she even notices how much she does it or how creepy it is. It's a good thing for the world that she can't have any kids - cluster B parents can really damage a kid.

It looks like she has so many open sores like the one on her face all over her arms. That + what looks like bruising + patches of gray discoloration + jaundice = healthy 29 year old?
Her shelf ass looks as big as ever.

Fleasburger

Not enough fatties to watch.
kiwifarms.net
I'd say the tattoo looks better in person but I seriously don't think so. Yikes. Poor shading. Lineart is awful. The flower looks terrible (took me a second to even realize what it was.) Not to mention everything else.. hoping it is meaningful because Norma drew it.. and not a design the artist came up with.

And that looks like a lowercase N..

Let's compare a real daisy, a decent tattoo of one.. and then Becky's..

Top-25-Most-Beautiful-Daisy-Flowers__13069.1539489252.1280.1280.jpg

The-white-ink-daisy-tattoo-on-the-wrist.jpg

063329EC-E6B1-425A-8D92-7978235E3DFC.jpeg

It looks like a child drew it.

Edit again: the more I stared at it, the more it looks like maggots eating a yolk.

Edit: it killed me when Wasabi wanted a treat.. and was literally ignored. Like he wasn't even there. That's vile. Her cats will always be for show only. I can't imagine how lonely they must be.

Last edited:
Tags
None