vlog | plus size hot topic haul, beckys first tattoo, & doing my nails - 9/11/2020

• Recent downtime due to an update failure. Content reactions and thread highlighting down temporarily. See this if you care.

Iusedtobeacat

kiwifarms.net
This is really unnerving. I know Big AL is fat, lazy, a narc, sociopath etc, but I've always found her creepy in the way she behaves and acts around others; both people and pets. But this is weird. Even children, who copy adults, until they find their own way in life, don't mimic and imitate this much. It's a good job she's so fat or I'd have her down to be a stalker on their way to serial killer status. I wonder who the fattest serial killer ever, was and how much they weighed? Why can't Big AL mimic a fitness guru?

There was an obese woman who was accused of murder. She wasn't a serial killer she was bed bound and she was charged with killing her 2-year old nephew by rolling on him. There's a whole documentary on YT with Dr. Now being interviewed. If you can stomach watching it. Funny thing is, she went back to eating after supposedly crushing him as if nothing happened.

So, you never know... ALR could still walk and get a gun if she wants to, she will have to make Becky drive her but she can easily order an Uber. I don't think her SURGERY is going to phase her if she ever decides she'd wanna stalk/kill somebody.

Clamchowder

kiwifarms.net
There was an obese woman who was accused of murder. She wasn't a serial killer she was bed bound and she was charged with killing her 2-year old nephew by rolling on him. There's a whole documentary on YT with Dr. Now being interviewed. If you can stomach watching it. Funny thing is, she went back to eating after supposedly crushing him as if nothing happened.

So, you never know... ALR could still walk and get a gun if she wants to, she will have to make Becky drive her but she can easily order an Uber. I don't think her SURGERY is going to phase her if she ever decides she'd wanna stalk/kill somebody.
She didn’t do it though. She was set up by the child’s mother and now has custody of the kid

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
I'd say the tattoo looks better in person but I seriously don't think so. Yikes. Poor shading. Lineart is awful. The flower looks terrible (took me a second to even realize what it was.) Not to mention everything else.. hoping it is meaningful because Norma drew it.. and not a design the artist came up with.

And that looks like a lowercase N..

Edit: it killed me when Wasabi wanted a treat.. and was literally ignored. Like he wasn't even there. That's vile. Her cats will always be for show only. I can't imagine how lonely they must be.
Not knighting here, because the tattoo is ugly and out of proportion for the flower it's meant to represent. However, becky and her sisters are a bunch of dingdongs, and based on the daisy tattoo, I think they meant that gerbera daisies were Norma's favorite flower, they're just too stupid to know the difference. Here's a picture of a gerbera that matches becky's tattoo (most of them are nicer, but they all have that same big eye in the center and flat petals around it) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerbera#/media/File:Gerbera_viridifolia,_Waterberg.jpg

sperginity

kawaii farmer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
so in addition to solving the "is amber really a lesbian" question, those nails are a horrific choice in the middle of covid. Salon nails are known to harbor bacteria on their own because of their porousness, but the type she is using has a different problem. The nails themselves are thin sheets of plastic, I don't think much will stick to that. However, they are attached with sticky glue pads between the natural nail and the fake nail, and its basically impossible to adequately clean a thin wafer of sticky goo that is completely underneath the fake nail. There is an overhang on all sides of the fake nail, and it also makes cleaning under the natural nail harder.

PiggyPie

You hear that boys? I just should have died.
kiwifarms.net
NECKY1.png

DelicateMageflower

It's Algonquin for bloodsport.
kiwifarms.net
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcCPdTCoWJ0&ab_channel=LearningToBeFearless So I saw that beat around by a few users too and I looked at a random recent video, 30 seconds in HOLY FUCK SHE IS. Like Really is its painful like you said. She even sits a certain way and that thing she did with Becky, yeah this happened.

View attachment 1590806

Like come on Amber, Her intro is borderline copying too. Btw views on this vid is trash too.

Seems like she'd have to show laygggs to really mimic Alex.

ADHD

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just a thought: Is there any possibility that Becky is the one who designed her tattoo and that's why it's horrible?
aloe.png

Does this involve putting aloe vera on your hair? Amber slathering that all over her greasy mop after putting conditioner on her face would be fantastic.

inquizadoor

kiwifarms.net
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcCPdTCoWJ0&ab_channel=LearningToBeFearless So I saw that beat around by a few users too and I looked at a random recent video, 30 seconds in HOLY FUCK SHE IS. Like Really is its painful like you said. She even sits a certain way and that thing she did with Becky, yeah this happened.

View attachment 1590806

Like come on Amber, Her intro is borderline copying too. Btw views on this vid is trash too.

wow, even the way shes structuring her video titles is the fucking same. much clever very effort.

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

your local tranny hater
kiwifarms.net
She didn’t do it though. She was set up by the child’s mother and now has custody of the kid
When did that information come out?
(I never put much thought into it, but it makes sense. Imagine strapping 850+ weights to your arms, legs, and torso then trying to do something like even roll over.)

Tags
None